Impeachment!

This shit is getting stupid.
Here in France the " merdias" just love when the lefties go after Trump..i can't wait for the second round, Saison 2, the lefties losing again LOL.

29707.jpg

The game clock is now 00:00. Trumps game is over.

For whom the bell tolls? At 4pm today they started tolling for Trump.

The impeachment inquiry is now real. Trump can no longer obstruct or delay.

The day has now come for Donald John Trump.

Will you kill yourself if nothing comes of it?

I think trump is a traitor, a liar and a cheat.

A perfect example of modern conservatism.

I expect trump to get away with all of his crimes.

and I won't kill myself because I will continue to have all of the rights, freedoms and privileges that all Americans get.

Everybody knew the fat orange retard would face impeachment eventually. 1 of probably hundreds of impeachable offenses committed by Trump finally had a whistleblower. Wouldn't be surprised to see countless more emerge now.
ok retard name those offenses? like collusion with Russia? obstruction for a crime that never happened? you leftist retards will believe any damn lie the democrat media tells you.
there is no Democratic media, super duper, like your disgraceful lying cheating GOP propaganda machine, and your swamp and catastrophe of a party.

View attachment 280993

Read more at below link..

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Note this was a 30 min. conversation.

5-pages (about 4- pages really) covers about 5 minutes of the phone call. Where is the other 20 min. plus?
I really don't think they're holding anything back. Translators double the time at least. At any rate, if there was more to the call, how can anyone prove it? The public has what it has. There will not be more, but it is not sensible to start a conspiracy theory the way the yahoo Trumpsters do, saying there is some "hidden" conversation that damns the President.

Everybody knew the fat orange retard would face impeachment eventually. 1 of probably hundreds of impeachable offenses committed by Trump finally had a whistleblower. Wouldn't be surprised to see countless more emerge now.
ok retard name those offenses? like collusion with Russia? obstruction for a crime that never happened? you leftist retards will believe any damn lie the democrat media tells you.
there is no Democratic media, super duper, like your disgraceful lying cheating GOP propaganda machine, and your swamp and catastrophe of a party.
oh hell yes there is a democrat media it's called ABC CBS NBC CNN MSNBC and yes even FOX news.

View attachment 280993

Read more at below link..

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Note this was a 30 min. conversation.

5-pages (about 4- pages really) covers about 5 minutes of the phone call. Where is the other 20 min. plus?
I really don't think they're holding anything back. Translators double the time at least. At any rate, if there was more to the call, how can anyone prove it? The public has what it has. There will not be more, but it is not sensible to start a conspiracy theory the way the yahoo Trumpsters do, saying there is some "hidden" conversation that damns the President.

Trump supporters start conspiracy theories? Who started (and is still crying about) Russia Russia Russia? Stormy Daniels, tax returns, racism, on and on. That would be you lefties. Enjoy the complete annihilation that your party is going to get in 2020.

and I won't kill myself because I will continue to have all of the rights, freedoms and privileges that all Americans get.
And the only reason you have those rights and freedoms is because some servicemember somewhere at sometime died and sacrificed for them and that service member like most including myself are or were typically conservative.

upload_2019-9-25_17-59-11.png

I wonder why? He Does serve the Great World Orange Douche of them all.
The stain is on you dude. Resigning will not wash it away.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You know beyond a doubt Penelope,tiger and camp all will.:haha::lmao::laughing0301:

View attachment 281054

What the actual story is , is that the spies in the Intelligence Establishment are spying on Trump.

So he's leaving them out of the loop as much as possible- dealing directly with foreign leaders and using loyal lieutenants only, whenever possible.

View attachment 281054

What the actual story is , is that the spies in the Intelligence Establishment are spying on Trump.

So he's leaving them out of the loop as much as possible- dealing directly with foreign leaders and using loyal lieutenants only, whenever possible.
That be their job. They monitor all thangs in the area they are in.
But it seems the Whistleblower complaint has been released.
We are at 216 votes to impeach the Great Douche on real Crimes. Not hunting down a BlowJob.
They only need two more votes to (- It'll take 218 votes in the House to impeach Donald Trump)

upload_2019-9-25_18-33-10.png

Btw: After 8 years Obama never got impeached. But It seems the Great Douche will be on real Crimes. And in under 36 months. MAGA=DOPer Failure Fully.

upload_2019-9-25_18-38-12.png

Yep. That's all the MAGA DOPers have done.

upload_2019-9-25_19-17-15.png

Last edited:

And the only reason you have those rights and freedoms is because some servicemember somewhere at sometime died and sacrificed for them and that service member like most including myself are or were typically conservative.

I assure you that your military brothers and sisters will stand shoulder to shoulder with you no matter what your or their political affiliation is and even if you've insulted some who do lean liberal. Some put country before political party and choose to remain A political and focused on their oath.

I assure you that your military brothers and sisters will stand shoulder to shoulder with you no matter what your or their political affiliation is and even if you've insulted some who do lean liberal. Some put country before political party and choose to remain A political and focused on their oath.

I guess the WB Complaint exposes a few others who did not come forward. I wonder if they are in the Military?
If they are not. Seems they will be spewing soon.
BTW: The Great Douche just said. Nancy is no longer the Speaker of the House. Insane Douche Spew. He is in full panic mode.

View attachment 281054

That be their job. They monitor all thangs in the area they are in.
But it seems the Whistleblower complaint has been released.
We are at 216 votes to impeach the Great Douche on real Crimes. Not hunting down a BlowJob.
They only need two more votes to (- It'll take 218 votes in the House to impeach Donald Trump)

View attachment 281066

Btw: After 8 years Obama never got impeached. But It seems the Great Douche will be on real Crimes. And in under 36 months. MAGA=DOPer Failure Fully.

View attachment 281074

Yep. That's all the MAGA DOPers have done.

View attachment 281089
CBS folds:

CBS: It ‘Is True’ Trump Didn’t Pressure Ukraine to Investigate the Biden Family - AIR.TV

Forum List

Back