Impeachment!

Gee. It is so great. The Great Douche is chasing RW BS. MAGA supporters are just that stupid.

View attachment 281178

View attachment 281179
Yep! DOPers are the best.

View attachment 281180
I've got it! I see your problem, you are getting your news from NBC, MSNBC and Seth Myers. That's why you get everything wrong. Stop watching them and you will be less wrong.
and the New York Times And The Washington Post and the BBC and France 24 and Spiegel and the hindustani times, in fact every respected media in the world and law enforcement to boot, brainwashed functional moron....

One, they were not holding money back from them.
Two, they are not asking for Crazy Great Douche BS.
Three, Read the whole request.

View attachment 281114

Try again.
Your insanity is hilarious. We are all laughing at you.
The 30% brainwashed GOP voters. Poor America.
the 30% brain washed GOP are the never trumpers and all leftist are brainwashed. Just look at the recent news about Ukraine your democrat media reported it and bam here we are you mindlessly attacking with it. So what will be next weeks news? Trump ate kittens?
Since 87% of Republicans support Trump, I would say you're talking about 13 percent. And about 5% of the country. I'm talking about the 87%, all bought off or brainwashed by the GOP propaganda machine like you...
Frankie you are so very wrong your TDS is showing.

One, they were not holding money back from them.
Two, they are not asking for Crazy Great Douche BS.
Three, Read the whole request.

View attachment 281114

Try again.
the 30% brain washed GOP are the never trumpers and all leftist are brainwashed. Just look at the recent news about Ukraine your democrat media reported it and bam here we are you mindlessly attacking with it. So what will be next weeks news? Trump ate kittens?
Since 87% of Republicans support Trump, I would say you're talking about 13 percent. And about 5% of the country. I'm talking about the 87%, all bought off or brainwashed by the GOP propaganda machine like you...
can a president be impeached for being incompetent? That's what Trump asked at some point....

well I think he should be investigated and possibly impeached but not convicted. What an idiot.

can a president be impeached for being incompetent? That's what Trump asked at some point....

well I think he should be investigated and possibly impeached but not convicted. What an idiot.
On the other hand, we'll see what the investigation come up with.

I heard Mueller is out of a job and available to help your investigations

He's their enemy now... He didn't nail the orange man like they wanted him and his leftist hired cronies to do. They don't stay loyal long.

He's their enemy now... He didn't nail the orange man like they wanted him and his leftist hired cronies to do. They don't stay loyal long.
Of course, in what the rest of us call "reality", Mueller laid out a clear criminal case for obstruction.

Of course, in what the rest of us call "reality", Mueller laid out a clear criminal case for obstruction.
But Pelosi protects Trump.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT YOUR OWN PARTY?

Well, all i can say is I am not quite sure if you are dumb enough to believe that or not.

Well, all i can say is I am not quite sure if you are dumb enough to believe that or not.
Ever wonder why everyone laughs at you?

Whistleblower Complaint Alleges White House Effort to Conceal Details of Trump Call With Ukraine
Complaint alleges White House effort to ‘lock down’ call records and describes several officials as ‘deeply disturbed’ about president’s communications with Zelensky

Wall Street Journal - 9/26/19 2:55PM
Whistleblower Complaint Alleges White House Effort to Conceal Details of Trump Call With Ukraine

"...The whistleblower complaint alleges that there was an effort within the White House in the days following the July 25 call with Mr. Zelensky to “lock down” all records related to it, “especially the word-for-word transcript of the call that was produced” by the White House Situation Room. White House officials told the complainant they had been “directed” by White House lawyers to remove the electronic transcript from the computer system that stores those transcripts and allows for distribution to cabinet-level officials, the report said.

A call record released by the White House shows President Trump asked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to "look into" former Vice President Joe Biden and his son. WSJ reads the key moments from the rough transcript of the call.

“This set of actions underscored to me that White House officials understood the gravity of what had transpired in the call,” the complaint said. The transcript was instead stored on a separate system that is otherwise used to store and handle classified information of an especially sensitive nature, the complaint said.
In an appendix to the complaint, the whistleblower wrote that White House officials said this was “not the first time” the Trump White House had put a presidential transcript “into this codeword-level system solely for the purpose of protecting politically sensitive—rather than national security sensitive—information.”

A former White House official familiar with National Security Council computer systems said it would be “highly unusual” for material regarding Mr. Trump’s call with the Ukrainian leader to be put on the tightly restricted computer system reserved for the most secret material, such as information about U.S. covert actions and counterintelligence issues.

“It is not the purpose for the additional security that system has,” the former official said. Material on the system is so sensitive, requiring code-word access and a “need to know,” that even the highest-ranking White House officials “don’t regularly interact with it,” he said.

The whistleblower’s complaint paints a picture of several White House officials wracked with concern about the president’s activities, describing them as “deeply disturbed” about the call."..."

`

Complaint alleges White House effort to ‘lock down’ call records and describes several officials as ‘deeply disturbed’ about president’s communications with Zelensky

Wall Street Journal - 9/26/19 2:55PM

"...The whistleblower complaint alleges that there was an effort within the White House in the days following the July 25 call with Mr. Zelensky to “lock down” all records related to it, “especially the word-for-word transcript of the call that was produced” by the White House Situation Room. White House officials told the complainant they had been “directed” by White House lawyers to remove the electronic transcript from the computer system that stores those transcripts and allows for distribution to cabinet-level officials, the report said.

A call record released by the White House shows President Trump asked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to "look into" former Vice President Joe Biden and his son. WSJ reads the key moments from the rough transcript of the call.

“This set of actions underscored to me that White House officials understood the gravity of what had transpired in the call,” the complaint said. The transcript was instead stored on a separate system that is otherwise used to store and handle classified information of an especially sensitive nature, the complaint said.
In an appendix to the complaint, the whistleblower wrote that White House officials said this was “not the first time” the Trump White House had put a presidential transcript “into this codeword-level system solely for the purpose of protecting politically sensitive—rather than national security sensitive—information.”

A former White House official familiar with National Security Council computer systems said it would be “highly unusual” for material regarding Mr. Trump’s call with the Ukrainian leader to be put on the tightly restricted computer system reserved for the most secret material, such as information about U.S. covert actions and counterintelligence issues.

“It is not the purpose for the additional security that system has,” the former official said. Material on the system is so sensitive, requiring code-word access and a “need to know,” that even the highest-ranking White House officials “don’t regularly interact with it,” he said.

The whistleblower’s complaint paints a picture of several White House officials wracked with concern about the president’s activities, describing them as “deeply disturbed” about the call."..."

`
Hilarious BS from a Trump hater with zero evidence.
BTW, thanks for the smiley faces, as a comedian I covet them.

Ever wonder why everyone laughs at you?
Ha, this is like brawling with kindergartners. Dang you are stupid.

I wonder what the Great ORANGE Douche and the Douche team is doing now?

I would think they would be digging DEEP in the special extra Classified high National security archives (or just mass copying it) for dirt on real POTUS hiding things.
To Justify the Great Orange Douche crimes to stay out of jail. The Great Orange Douche will steal national secrets as so to bargain with it and expose all America to more damage.

See How Hilter wanted to go down for reference here. But the Douche will run to Russia rather than the pill and bullet in ITS head out.

upload_2019-9-26_20-27-6.png

Last edited:

Enough with Republicans like Mueller and James Comey.... James Comey got Trump elected and Mueller got him off the hook...

Hilarious BS from a Trump hater with zero evidence.
BTW, thanks for the smiley faces, as a comedian I covet them.
I'm glad we cleared that up/you admit it.
You are indeed a CLOWN whose never written a coherent paragraph.
You spam up stupid articles and can never even back them.
Twitter is your word limit.
**** you.
`

Again Frankie your TDS limits your ability to make any sound judgment.

there must be a crime to have happened for obstruction to occur. But tell me at what point did Trump stop the investigation? stop witnesses from testifying? Direct witnesses how to testify?

Forum List

Back