Impeachment...

For it to be of any significance, Progressives must convince the GOP to convict Trump. That is the only way any attention to this issue will be brought to the American public. Because right now the American public don’t give two shits.... lol

More than 52% give substantially more than 2 shits. They want him impeached and removed from office. That number is climbing.

What is the Independent Voter view on this?

Don't know for sure, but since the amount wanting him impeached and removed is growing, it's not a stretch to say independents are trending that direction. All those new voices aren't coming from right wingers, and Trump's opponents were already there.

You should listen to Michael Smerconish and POTUS on SiriusXM's...

From his show it seem Independents are not as easily swayed...

I don't disagree with Smereconish as far as he went, but we haven't had the first public hearing yet. I don't think anybody believes public hearings will increase Trump's support. Everybody knows what Trump did, he already admitted it, and it's clearly illegal to use OUR money to extort another country for his personal political gain. It will all come down to whether we, as a country are willing to accept an unethical, law breaking person as our president. I hope that most of us won't.

For it to be of any significance, Progressives must convince the GOP to convict Trump. That is the only way any attention to this issue will be brought to the American public. Because right now the American public don’t give two shits.... lol

More than 52% give substantially more than 2 shits. They want him impeached and removed from office. That number is climbing.

Don't know for sure, but since the amount wanting him impeached and removed is growing, it's not a stretch to say independents are trending that direction. All those new voices aren't coming from right wingers, and Trump's opponents were already there.

I don't disagree with Smereconish as far as he went, but we haven't had the first public hearing yet. I don't think anybody believes public hearings will increase Trump's support. Everybody knows what Trump did, he already admitted it, and it's clearly illegal to use OUR money to extort another country for his personal political gain. It will all come down to whether we, as a country are willing to accept an unethical, law breaking person as our president. I hope that most of us won't.

If we kept George W. Bush then we will keep Trump...

Way to ignore the President whose administration set a new record for criminal non-compliance with the FOIA & FRA...

...not to mention the 1st (Nobel Peace Prize-winning) President who pimped our military out to terrorists, specifically Al Qaeda, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans in 1 day in 2001...

Way to ignore the President whose administration set a new record for criminal non-compliance with the FOIA & FRA...

...not to mention the 1st (Nobel Peace Prize-winning) President who pimped our military out to terrorists, specifically Al Qaeda, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans in 1 day in 2001...

He was never getting impeached... The first half white President being impeached would have upset the entire Progressive World...

For what?

Please be specific (other then changing your nappy )

Bush was dumb, but he knew what a president was or wasn't allowed to do. He didn't abuse his power and thumb his nose to our laws on a regular basis like this fool does.

Trump did what ?

Expose hunters cocaine addiction so we can make fun of it?

Hunter got kicked out of the navy because he was snorting cocaine??

Lol

Bush was dumb, but he knew what a president was or wasn't allowed to do. He didn't abuse his power and thumb his nose to our laws on a regular basis like this fool does.
Be specific..

For what?

For what? The list is too long, but it all comes down to abuse of power.

For what?

For what? The list is too long, but it all comes down to abuse of power.

What abuse of power?

When did Trump force me to buy something at $200 bucks a month like the magic negro did?

It's all about money to me millionaire asshole

Ummm, that is not what the left was saying back when he was President...

Trump did what ?

Lol

The impeachment is about Trump's actions. Smearing someone else doesn't justify Trump's behavior.

If this was the case Democrats would have found evidence of actual crimes by this President YEARS ago instead of repeatedly failing to do so while exposing never-ending Deep State / Obama administration / Democrat crimes.

Barry, on the other hand, as mentioned, set a new record for criminal non-compliance with the FOIA & FRA, illegally spied on Americans / reporters / the media / US Senators / USSC Justices / political Presidential opponents /a President, & pimped out our military to Al Qaeda...

Barry, again, should not have been IMPEACHED - he should still be in GITMO.

Trump did what ?

Lol

The impeachment is about Trump's actions. Smearing someone else doesn't justify Trump's behavior.

What actions?

Trying to make the country great again..

Is not a problem

Jesus christ, right this moment I am in boisie Idaho, and homes that should be 150 grand are selling at $250 grand

It's all about Californians fleeing.

It's like this all on the west coast

Thank you for ADMITTING this 'Impeachment' / COUP is about he President's ACTIONS the Democrats do not like, not about 'High Crimes & Misdemeanors'....

...actions like defeating Hillary, having the strongest economy in decades, delivering the lowest unemployment rate in decades / US history, liberating Americans from dependence on Democrat 'economic slavery' through job creation that allowed millions of Americans to get off Welfare / food stamps / etc...

Bush was an idiot. The right even admits it now, In comparison to Trump, he wasn't nearly as bad.

If this was the case Democrats would have found evidence of actual crimes by this President YEARS ago instead of repeatedly failing to do so while exposing never-ending Deep State / Obama administration / Democrat crimes.

Barry, on the other hand, as mentioned, set a new record for criminal non-compliance with the FOIA & FRA, illegally spied on Americans / reporters / the media / US Senators / USSC Justices / political Presidential opponents /a President, & pimped out our military to Al Qaeda...

Barry, again, should not have been IMPEACHED - he should still be in GITMO.

You should put that on a sign in your front yard.

Trump did what ?

Lol

Bush was an idiot. The right even admits it now, In comparison to Trump, he wasn't nearly as bad.

When Trump put us into a war based on faulty intel then talk to me.

I disagree with Trump on the Ukraine but Bush lowered the standard of bring President, and so what Trump is doing is not surprising...

Forum List

Back