Impeachment...

The impeachment is about Trump's actions. Smearing someone else doesn't justify Trump's behavior.
Thank you for ADMITTING this 'Impeachment' / COUP is about he President's ACTIONS the Democrats do not like, not about 'High Crimes & Misdemeanors'....

...actions like defeating Hillary, having the strongest economy in decades, delivering the lowest unemployment rate in decades / US history, liberating Americans from dependence on Democrat 'economic slavery' through job creation that allowed millions of Americans to get off Welfare / food stamps / etc...

Articles of impeachment haven't been drawn up yet, but if any of the things you list are included, I'll join you in opposing them. For now, I think it's just his law breaking.

The impeachment is about Trump's actions. Smearing someone else doesn't justify Trump's behavior.
Thank you for ADMITTING this 'Impeachment' / COUP is about he President's ACTIONS the Democrats do not like, not about 'High Crimes & Misdemeanors'....

...actions like defeating Hillary, having the strongest economy in decades, delivering the lowest unemployment rate in decades / US history, liberating Americans from dependence on Democrat 'economic slavery' through job creation that allowed millions of Americans to get off Welfare / food stamps / etc...

Articles of impeachment haven't been drawn up yet, but if any of the things you list are included, I'll join you in opposing them. For now, I think it's just his law breaking.
How about you show any evidence of a crime in a process NOT run by a lying, admitted classified-leaking, Russian-born weapons dealer-compromised, CONTACT WITNESS conducted behind closed doors in direct violation of the Constitution?!

Don't know for sure, but since the amount wanting him impeached and removed is growing, it's not a stretch to say independents are trending that direction. All those new voices aren't coming from right wingers, and Trump's opponents were already there.

You should listen to Michael Smerconish and POTUS on SiriusXM's...

From his show it seem Independents are not as easily swayed...

I don't disagree with Smereconish as far as he went, but we haven't had the first public hearing yet. I don't think anybody believes public hearings will increase Trump's support. Everybody knows what Trump did, he already admitted it, and it's clearly illegal to use OUR money to extort another country for his personal political gain. It will all come down to whether we, as a country are willing to accept an unethical, law breaking person as our president. I hope that most of us won't.

Trump did what ?

Expose hunters cocaine addiction so we can make fun of it?

Hunter got kicked out of the navy because he was snorting cocaine??

Lol

I don't disagree with Smereconish as far as he went, but we haven't had the first public hearing yet. I don't think anybody believes public hearings will increase Trump's support. Everybody knows what Trump did, he already admitted it, and it's clearly illegal to use OUR money to extort another country for his personal political gain. It will all come down to whether we, as a country are willing to accept an unethical, law breaking person as our president. I hope that most of us won't.

If we kept George W. Bush then we will keep Trump...

Bush was dumb, but he knew what a president was or wasn't allowed to do. He didn't abuse his power and thumb his nose to our laws on a regular basis like this fool does.

Ummm, that is not what the left was saying back when he was President...

Bush was an idiot. The right even admits it now, In comparison to Trump, he wasn't nearly as bad.

When Trump put us into a war based on faulty intel then talk to me.

I disagree with Trump on the Ukraine but Bush lowered the standard of bring President, and so what Trump is doing is not surprising...
Exactly..in three years which war did Trump start,

(Tanpon wars dont count)

Bush was dumb, but he knew what a president was or wasn't allowed to do. He didn't abuse his power and thumb his nose to our laws on a regular basis like this fool does.
If this was the case Democrats would have found evidence of actual crimes by this President YEARS ago instead of repeatedly failing to do so while exposing never-ending Deep State / Obama administration / Democrat crimes.

Barry, on the other hand, as mentioned, set a new record for criminal non-compliance with the FOIA & FRA, illegally spied on Americans / reporters / the media / US Senators / USSC Justices / political Presidential opponents /a President, & pimped out our military to Al Qaeda...

Barry, again, should not have been IMPEACHED - he should still be in GITMO.

You should put that on a sign in your front yard.
Your surrender, refusing to address documented fact / evidence, is duly noted...

Don't know for sure, but since the amount wanting him impeached and removed is growing, it's not a stretch to say independents are trending that direction. All those new voices aren't coming from right wingers, and Trump's opponents were already there.

Trump did what ?

Lol

Bush was an idiot. The right even admits it now, In comparison to Trump, he wasn't nearly as bad.

I disagree with Trump on the Ukraine but Bush lowered the standard of bring President, and so what Trump is doing is not surprising...

Of course it's not surprising. We knew he was a spoiled pig who had no idea what a real president should know before he was elected. His grab at being a dictator was completely foreseeable.

Trump did what ?

Lol

Of course it's not surprising. We knew he was a spoiled pig who had no idea what a real president should know before he was elected. His grab at being a dictator was completely foreseeable.
Word salad?

How about you show any evidence of a crime in a process NOT run by a lying, admitted classified-leaking, Russian-born weapons dealer-compromised, CONTACT WITNESS conducted behind closed doors in direct violation of the Constitution?!

No problem. You'll see the articles of impeachment when the rest of us does.

Your whiny, Trump-hating bitching aside, you failed to List any 'High Crimes & Misdemeanors' and produce any evudence.

Meanwhile, I pointed out the documented fact that Barry's administration set a new record for CRIMINAL NON-COMPLIANCE with the FOIA & FRA, ILLEGALLY SPIED on Americans / reporters / the media / US SENATORS / USSC JUSTICES / a PRESIDENT, & pimped out our military to Al Qaeda....

During his Presidency Obama was found In Contempt of Court TWICE (ex, violating Judge's court order on the Deep Water Oil Drilling Ban), in VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTION at least TWICE (Illegal recess appointments, ADMITTEDLY with his DACA edict, & a personal treaty with Iran that he raced to the UN to have ratified by ' the world's before letting the US Govt / Congress read it...)

Obama's administration - as pointed out - has already been RECORDED as the most criminal in US history...

Trump did what ?

Lol

Word salad?

Get a grown up to explain it to you.

Trump did what ?

Lol

Word salad?

Get a grown up to explain it to you.
...says the child who parrots what his Dem handlers feed him...

:p

Your whiny, Trump-hating bitching aside, you failed to List any 'High Crimes & Misdemeanors' and produce any evudence.

Meanwhile, I pointed out the documented fact that Barry's administration set a new record for CRIMINAL NON-COMPLIANCE with the FOIA & FRA, ILLEGALLY SPIED on Americans / reporters / the media / US SENATORS / USSC JUSTICES / a PRESIDENT, & pimped out our military to Al Qaeda....

During his Presidency Obama was found In Contempt of Court TWICE (ex, violating Judge's court order on the Deep Water Oil Drilling Ban), in VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTION at least TWICE (Illegal recess appointments, ADMITTEDLY with his DACA edict, & a personal treaty with Iran that he raced to the UN to have ratified by ' the world's before letting the US Govt / Congress read it...)

Obama's administration - as pointed out - has already been RECORDED as the most criminal in US history...
"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

For it to be of any significance, Progressives must convince the GOP to convict Trump. That is the only way any attention to this issue will be brought to the American public. Because right now the American public don’t give two shits.... lol

More than 52% give substantially more than 2 shits. They want him impeached and removed from office. That number is climbing.

Don't make us laugh. I bet if you went ut and asked 100 people, you couldn't find one of them that had any real, detailed understanding of the phone call, the transcript, the law, the case or the players. At best, they are just going by what the liberal media has yacked at them as with you.

Let us know where the impeachment is a year from now when Trump is days from reelection.

...again, your childish, immature response / surrender is duly noted, snowflake...

...again, your childish, immature response / surrender is duly noted, snowflake...

Add surrender to the list of words you really should look up. They don't mean what you think they mean.

For it to be of any significance, Progressives must convince the GOP to convict Trump. That is the only way any attention to this issue will be brought to the American public. Because right now the American public don’t give two shits.... lol

upload_2019-11-21_11-48-54.png

The American People, in their great wisdom, don't care, because it's unimportant.

IMPEACHMENT? THAT’S SO 2019. Jonathan Turley: Democratic impeachment case collapses under weight of time.

Securing an impeachment so fast does not earn you a historic prize. It simply earns you a historic failure. By not seeking to compel numerous key witnesses, the House now relies on the Senate to complete its case. Since the House has maintained that the record overwhelmingly proves that Trump is guilty, the Senate could simply try the case on the record supplied by the House. Indeed, in the 1999 impeachment of President Clinton, Senate Democrats, including Minority Leader Charles Schumer, fought against any witnesses and sought a summary vote without a trial.

pelosinowwhat-570x600.jpg

66% want impeachment dropped & want Democrats to start working with the president.

More than 52% give substantially more than 2 shits. They want him impeached and removed from office. That number is climbing.

Forum List

Back