Impeachment...

66% want impeachment dropped & want Democrats to start working with the president.
For it to be of any significance, Progressives must convince the GOP to convict Trump. That is the only way any attention to this issue will be brought to the American public. Because right now the American public don’t give two shits.... lol

More than 52% give substantially more than 2 shits. They want him impeached and removed from office. That number is climbing.

Credible link?

66% want impeachment dropped & want Democrats to start working with the president.
For it to be of any significance, Progressives must convince the GOP to convict Trump. That is the only way any attention to this issue will be brought to the American public. Because right now the American public don’t give two shits.... lol

More than 52% give substantially more than 2 shits. They want him impeached and removed from office. That number is climbing.

Credible link?
Seriously?

Impeachment is ancient history. Democrats have bigger fish to fry.

Credible link?
Seriously?

Yes Seriously. I would like to see why Tree thinks 2/3 of the country wants to drop the impeachment and fall in line with Trump's wishes. Sounds a little far fetched to me.

Credible link?
Seriously?

Yes Seriously. I would like to see why Tree thinks 2/3 of the country wants to drop the impeachment and fall in line with Trump's wishes. Sounds a little far fetched to me.
No, I mean you seriously think he's gonna provide a lucid response?

Credible link?
Seriously?

The idiot is just making shit up like he always does.

Credible link?
Seriously?

Oh the irony impaired far left cult!

Credible link?
Seriously?

Wow, three idiots in a row responded right before YOUR response! And not a lick of intellect in any of the posts. Combined I.Q. of the three - MAYBE 120.

Wow, three idiots in a row responded right before YOUR response! And not a lick of intellect in any of the posts. Combined I.Q. of the three - MAYBE 120.

Might be the same person using different ID's..

Lots of far left ID's on this board and only one brain running them all!

Seriously?

Might be the same person using different ID's..

Lots of far left ID's on this board and only one brain running them all!
They really ARE stupid, aren't they? Just dreadful.

No it's not.
Just 2 months after your post the RCP Jan 1, 2020 avg shows 47.3% for and 47.3% against impeachment:
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Trump Impeachment and Removal From Office: Support/Oppose

Furthermore, according to Gallup 45% approve of Trump's job performance, marking his third consecutive increase:
Trump Approval Inches Up, While Support for Impeachment Dips

LOLOL

In case it missed your short attention span ... the claim that 2/3rds want the impeachment dropped is still unsupported hogwash.

No it's not.
Just 2 months after your post the RCP Jan 1, 2020 avg shows 47.3% for and 47.3% against impeachment:
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Trump Impeachment and Removal From Office: Support/Oppose

Furthermore, according to Gallup 45% approve of Trump's job performance, marking his third consecutive increase:
You'll note the percentage of those who want Impeached Trump removed from office has inched north since he was impeached.

No it's not.

You'll note the percentage of those who want Impeached Trump removed from office has inched north since he was impeached.

Trump has not been impeached yet, but you see the far left want to push that incorrect narrative!

No it's not.

Trump has not been impeached yet, but you see the far left want to push that incorrect narrative!
:cuckoo:

No it's not.

:cuckoo:

Yes perfect representation of the far left, good for you!

No it's not.

You'll note that Bullshit claimed just 2 months ago that 52% "want him impeached and removed from office" yet now it's 47.3%. Is that your idea of inching north?

You'll also note the percentage of those who oppose impeachment and Trump's approval rating have both moved up.

No it's not.

You'll note that Bullshit claimed just 2 months ago that 52% "want him impeached and removed from office" yet now it's 47.3%. Is that your idea of inching north?

You'll also note the percentage of those who oppose impeachment and Trump's approval rating have both moved up.
Again, not since Impeached Trump was impeached. Since then, his numbers in favor of removal have inched up.

Excerpted from: Nancy Pelosi gambled and lost on the impeachment delay - CNNPolitics :
In an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos over the weekend, Pelosi sought to spin her way to victory in the face of her concession. Said Pelosi:

"I have always said I would send them over. So there shouldn't be any mystery to that. What we did want, though, and we think we accomplished in the past few weeks, is that we wanted the public to see the need for witnesses, witnesses with firsthand knowledge of what happened, documentation which the President has prevented from coming to the Congress as we review this".
////
Rustic, the usually more astute speaker of the house led her house’s committee to perform less diligently. If they believed that witnesses would better support their conclusions, they should have strived to legally impel reluctant prospective witnesses to testify before the committee while under oath.

The House’s failure leaves the president and Republican Senators ”off the hook”. What the public seems to perceive, is the house accomplished their political task “in the past few weeks” rather than taking time for completing their duty to our nation. They rushed to a political judgment and in so doing it, they apparently let the president and Republican senators free of their dilemma.

Respectfully, Supposn

Forum List

Back