Importance of small details about god

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
My friends, we are living in a world of ILLUSIONS, where VERY minute details can COMPLETELY change the meaning of things. NATURALY we like to find flaws in OTHERS, and to pass ourselves off as superior, EXPERTS. But if we are to help God create a better world, we must UNDERSTAND our fellow human beings. And there are CHRISTIANS, who claim that "God Does not NEED our help" - WHAT a DISGUISTING statement.
Recently I stated that [#1] "No one knows god on this planet better than me" and the people claimed that I said [#2] "I know God better than anyone else"
#1. Applies to anyone who thinks they know god better than me, in no way am I myself being arrogant or claiming that I know god better than anyone else. #2. on the other hand is a very arrogant statement. And that is how the true word of God can be very easily lost in translation, by those who write books or preach, THAT IS WHY - the ONLY WAY to truly connect with god is through your own HEART - by constantly communicating with God about what is right, not just for us but for humanity.

I have a very strong feeling that my biggest so called enemies, who insult me and whom I in return insult, are in fact the same exact soul, experiencing life from a different perspective. But we can not just take comfort in that thought, we have to realize that we ourselves must change our ways, that we ourselves actually are the people in power, and as such, from the bottom up we have not only the power, but an obligation to god to eliminate the corruption world wide, and replace this corruption not with ourselves, but with a system in which we are not allowed to be corrupted. And if you believe that what I just stated is too big of a task, then I ask you to either [1] follow me, because I believe I can handle such a task, ask me any questions, give suggestions if you have concerns, let us discuss, or [2] present an alternative, but if you claim to wait for death, or for the return of Christ to fix things, then you should either explain yourselves, or I conclude that you are trying to insult my intelligence and are in fact NOT a human being like me who has DOES have god in my soul.

My choices are to follow you or present an alternative? I think I will go a third route and do neither. For me to follow you is to submit my own destiny to you, which would be absurd. To present an alternative would be to suggest you submit to me, which would be egotistic. Instead, you go by your path and I will go by mine.

Let me paraphrase what you said in the beginning. No one know god better than me, and I know nothing.

My choices are to follow you or present an alternative? I think I will go a third route and do neither. For me to follow you is to submit my own destiny to you, which would be absurd. To present an alternative would be to suggest you submit to me, which would be egotistic. Instead, you go by your path and I will go by mine.

Let me paraphrase what you said in the beginning. No one know god better than me, and I know nothing.
If you would have paid closer attention to the post you are responding to, I stress the importance for destiny of HUMANITY, NOT OURSELVES:

My friends, we are living in a world of ILLUSIONS, where VERY minute details can COMPLETELY change the meaning of things. NATURALY we like to find flaws in OTHERS, and to pass ourselves off as superior, EXPERTS. But if we are to help God create a better world, we must UNDERSTAND our fellow human beings. And there are CHRISTIANS, who claim that "God Does not NEED our help" - WHAT a DISGUISTING statement.
Recently I stated that [#1] "No one knows god on this planet better than me" and the people claimed that I said [#2] "I know God better than anyone else"
#1. Applies to anyone who thinks they know god better than me, in no way am I myself being arrogant or claiming that I know god better than anyone else. #2. on the other hand is a very arrogant statement. And that is how the true word of God can be very easily lost in translation, by those who write books or preach, THAT IS WHY - the ONLY WAY to truly connect with god is through your own HEART - by constantly communicating with God about what is right, not just for us but for humanity.

I have a very strong feeling that my biggest so called enemies, who insult me and whom I in return insult, are in fact the same exact soul, experiencing life from a different perspective. But we can not just take comfort in that thought, we have to realize that we ourselves must change our ways, that we ourselves actually are the people in power, and as such, from the bottom up we have not only the power, but an obligation to god to eliminate the corruption world wide, and replace this corruption not with ourselves, but with a system in which we are not allowed to be corrupted. And if you believe that what I just stated is too big of a task, then I ask you to either [1] follow me, because I believe I can handle such a task, ask me any questions, give suggestions if you have concerns, let us discuss, or [2] present an alternative, but if you claim to wait for death, or for the return of Christ to fix things, then you should either explain yourselves, or I conclude that you are trying to insult my intelligence and are in fact NOT a human being like me who has DOES have god in my soul.

Several premises are false here:

1) People know different things. Some know God more intimately than others. I hardly see why this is controversial.
2) I don't think we need to focus on eliminating corruption worldwide. If we all just focused on eliminating it in ourselves first, we would be significantly less corrupt as a society. If we did that, the world would fix itself. The only person we should and ought to control is ourselves. Unfortunately, too many of us are worried about controlling others and neglect self control.

If you would have paid closer attention to the post you are responding to, I stress the importance for destiny of HUMANITY, NOT OURSELVES:

I did read it. And if you go back and read it you might realize that it had nothing to do with humanity and everything to do with ego.

And that is how the true word of God can be very easily lost in translation, by those who write books or preach, THAT IS WHY - the ONLY WAY to truly connect with god is through your own HEART - by constantly communicating with God about what is right, not just for us but for humanity.

so you worry that you might not derive the true word of God because it could be lost in translation but you aren't worried about mistranslating what you find in your heart?.....what about, for example, the guy who translated his heart as instructing him to bomb an abortion clinic?........

Last edited:
Several premises are false here:

1) People know different things. Some know God more intimately than others. I hardly see why this is controversial.
2) I don't think we need to focus on eliminating corruption worldwide. If we all just focused on eliminating it in ourselves first, we would be significantly less corrupt as a society. If we did that, the world would fix itself. The only person we should and ought to control is ourselves. Unfortunately, too many of us are worried about controlling others and neglect self control.
1. That was my point - intended for religious people who think they know god more intimately or more correctly than me: I did not claim it to know god better than you, but if you claim to know god better than me than my statement says you are delusional - nothing arrogant about that, arrogance is only on the part of those who think they know god more intimately than me.

2. Do not know why you brought it up here, because more than anything this applies to US military stationed all over the world, creating havoc in the middle east, staging riots and elections in places like Ukraine etc. Your religious and political leaders do not practice what they preach - Both Obama and Bush are Christians, and your inaction indicates that you are OK with this hypocrisy and therefor not serious about the Bible and the teachings of Jesus Christ.

I did read it. And if you go back and read it you might realize that it had nothing to do with humanity and everything to do with ego.
I fail to see that and you fail to point out and back up your claims.

And that is how the true word of God can be very easily lost in translation, by those who write books or preach, THAT IS WHY - the ONLY WAY to truly connect with god is through your own HEART - by constantly communicating with God about what is right, not just for us but for humanity.

so you worry that you might not derive the true word of God because it could be lost in translation but you aren't worried about mistranslating what you find in your heart?.....what about, for example, the guy who translated his heart as instructing him to bomb an abortion clinic?........
I did a quick search on the bomber of the abortion clinic, Eric Rudolph came up, did a search on Eric Rudolph, seems like he was a Christian. Don't know why you brought this up - This is the same dirty tactic that was used by Allies who after they defeated Germany, gathered a mountain of bodies of German civilians that they killed in the bombing of Dresden and presented them to the world as victims of Nazi concentration camps - These hypocrisy and deception tactics are pure evil.

When Rudolph was 18, he spent time with his mother at a Christian Identity compound in Missouri known as the Church of Israel

The Washington Post reported that the FBI considered Rudolph to have "had a long association with the radical Christian Identity movement

I think one of the most damaging of parables is that "God made man in His image".

So God created mankind in his own image...

This in itself portends that humanity holds some kind of an appearance to God, and God holds some kind of an appearance to us.

Our only relationship to God (if he/she actually ever existed) is that we are made up of the somethingness that was formed from nothingness at the moment that is popularly defined as "Creation".

God isn't a person or a spirit or any thing but an event. An event that resulted in the transition from the absolute non-physical (spiritual?) state to the physical state.

Yes folks, we are nothing but remnants of the primordial soup that came into existence during that event horizon labeled "Creation".

And I will echo what Avatar stated above- if we all mind our own shit, the big stuff will take care of itself.

Stop living in the past and get with the program. Get over yourselves and stop trying to intimidate me with the hokus pokus notion of God whose finger is hovering over the Smite button.

We are alone and we are on our own. "God" did his/her thing nearly 14 billion earth years ago.

Religion, however, originated in homo sapiens. Little critters inhabiting a little blue marble circling a big fireball swirling around a galaxy in concert with other swirling galaxies hurtling through space and time.

It's all about perspective.

pvsi, Unless you know God better than Jesus, there is room for improvement in all of us. I didn't see mention of Him in your post.
This world is hurling toward Armageddon, just as Revelation laid it out for us. If any of us lack in our personal relationship or knowing God, I would suggest following Jesus, to get to know the Father. :)

H honey, How ya doin? You, dear soul, are the spitting image of your Father And when your liver finally turns against you, you will step right out of your clay and continue to exist for eternity. Where is up to you. Like your Father, you are spirit, and spirits never die.

Last edited:
I humbly disagree. God is still active in the events of the world. We aren't alone.

Stop living in the past and get with the program. Get over yourselves and stop trying to intimidate me with the hokus pokus notion of God whose finger is hovering over the Smite button.

Unbeliever!

GISMS has been perjuring himself in the name of God for decades openly worshiping and professing his love and drooling devotion for another man and as a consequence has become a perverted mindless gibbering brown nosed dork who makes an ass out of himself on a daily basis as an expression of religious devotion.

Looks like God hit the smite button to me......

H honey, How ya doin? You, dear soul, are the spitting image of your Father And when your liver finally turns against you, you will step right out of your clay and continue to exist for eternity. Where is up to you. Like your Father, you are spirit, and spirits never die.

Figuratively speaking, I tend to agree.
Except for the liver part. :beer:

Figuratively speaking, I tend to agree.
Except for the liver part. :beer:

If you liver is as good as your heart, you'll be ok. :beer:

Forum List

Back