Importance recite Tasbeeh of Bibi Fatima Zahra AS

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
I want to spread my knowledge to all Muslim followers who have love and affection with Ahl-e-Bait must make habit to recit TASBEEN of Bibi Fatima Zahra AS after every Namaz and before going to bed for sleep. If any faithful Muslim regular recite Tasbeen of Bibi Fatima Zehra SA consider he is luckily.

Tasbeeb of Bibi Fatima Zahra AS consist of
34 times Allahu Akbar means God is Great
33 times Alhamdulillah means Praise to God
33 times Subhan'Allah means Glorious is God

As quoted by Hazrat Imam Jaffer Sadiq AS to offer Tasbeen of Bibi Fatima Zehra AS is more favoriate to offer 1,000 Rakat Nama.

As quoted by Hazrat Imam Mohd Baqar AS by offering Tasbeen of Bibi Fatima Zehra you get God satisfaction and also enter in Heaven by offering this tasbeen.

If any one offer Tasbeen of Bibi Fatima Zehra AS before sleep by this good deed as he perform work ship whole night.

My request those who have habit for recite Tasbeeb of Bibi Fatima Zehra AS should continues non-stop and those who are not aware how one getting good deeds should start and continue till he or she alive.

I must add one thing If any Muslims follower belong to any sect do not have love or faith in Ahl-e-Bait (Especially Hazrat Ali AS and Bibi Fatima Zehra AS ) but still expecting he will be placed in haven on account of this entire life Fasting, Namaz, Sadak, Zakat, Hajj, Umar, other good deed but sorry God will return as he did not perform any thing, that is why without love, affection and faith with entire AHL-E-BAIT all your good deeds will be wasted and have no fruitful result understand this very well.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

For those of all faiths that have been paying attention to my Sunday lessons about the same message in many cultures and my many posts on Shalem (arch malakh Michael=Evening Star-Night-AlLail or Al Laila)
The number 33 significance is that it's the claimed end of the Morning Star's years while it is the beginning of the Evening Stars Ministering to the world.
Remember the whole talk about the legend of how the holy city YeruShalem becomes city of peace when the Night (Al Lail)removes the day and that's at age 33.
Similarly in Islam this legend is called Al-Isra when the Night (archangel Michael)ascends to the city in his name (Shalem) to the Temple (MIKdash) in his name there will be peace.
So now revisit the OP's prayer post:
Tasbeeb of Bibi Fatima Zahra AS consist of
34 times Allailhu Akbar means Night is Great
33 times Alhamdulailah means Praise to Night
33 times Subhan'Allailah means Glorious is Night
Note The Evening Star (Night) shares the name of his God in Both Judaism and Islam. Shalem and Alailah
Thus Mikael having God's name in him.

The Temple Building organizations exist with participants from many cultures including Christian and Muslim support. The platform on which Night will ascend to YeruShalem and overturn the imposter temple known as the Vatican.

Forum List

Back