Important 2014 flashback. FLOTUS Michelle says men are inferior. Media blackout follows

[

I truly smart and talented woman...it's no surprise that the resident racists weren't bright enough to catch the tongue in cheek...

HAHAHA. And who cares, you brainless jackass?. If Cruz said blacks are inferior, would he be excused if he said he was just kidding? THINK
Except she said nothing referring to superiority or inferiority... another failed attempt at logic on your part.

And then the right spend their whole time complaining about people being too politically correct, and then when they're not being PC, they hammer them anyway.

You realise you'll never win against a right winger, they have loose arguments for every eventuality.

Michelle is the biggest racist in the US. She hates anyone who isnt black.

Is she proud of her country yet?

And remember that her husband referred to his white grandmother as your "typical white person" who was afraid of blacks. Wow, imagine if a white politician said that about a black person.

You must understand that liberals are just fine with racism, as long as it is voiced by fellow liberals.

Except she said nothing referring to superiority or inferiority... another failed attempt at logic on your part.

Another brazen lie on your part. She said women are smarter than men. Have someone read you the article.

I'm having a tough time deciding who's dumber - ShootSpeeders or EdwardBaiamonte

I just called Spedward the dumbest member of USMB yesterday, and in rides ShitzSpeedos on his horse of stupid.
HAHAHA. The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Even you know what mooch said is indefensible.
The board notes that you're a thin-skinned uber-pussy who's about as smart as a pile of dog shit.

It was a joke, dumb ass. Go suck your thumb.

Talk about hate and bigotry and prejudice. This gives all of us the right to call women inferior or blacks inferior or hispanics inferior etc. without criticism from the press.

First lady Michelle Obama: 'Women are smarter than men'

aug 8 2014 Maybe men really are from Mars and women really are from Venus. That’s what first lady Michelle Obama hinted at this week, anyway.

During a speech at the first-ever U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit on Wednesday, Obama ranked women superior to men in terms of intelligence.

“We can’t waste the spotlight. It is temporary, and life is short. Change is needed. And women are smarter than men,” she said at the event’s “spousal program” in Washington, D.C. When the crowd laughed at Obama’s remark, she said the men “can’t complain” because they were outnumbered in a mostly-women audience.
I would say in your case she is spot on.

So now ethnic and gender jokes are perfectly acceptable?? What hypocrites you libs are.
Make sure you have your con-federate flag crying towel out.

HAHAHA. The board notes your pathetic attempt to change the subject. Suppose trump told a joke like "Blacks are so dumb they can't spell CAT if you spot them the C and the A." Would you libs say it's ok cause it's just a joke.

What mooch did is indefensible.

Forum List

Back