Important (albeit, speculative) question for Trump loyalists

I realize it is a BIG “IF”…..but speculate a minute about the possibility of the Trump campaign (NOT necessarily Trump himself) having collusive involvement with Russian oligarchs and Russian intelligence officers………

If this is proven to be true and proven, would you still back Trump and his agenda?
Both the FBI and NSA gave already said the 'incidental collection' on Trump and his team showed NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION, NO WVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, NO FOREIGN INTEL OF VALUE, THUS NO REASON TO FURTHER INVESTIGATE.

Now that it has been exposed that Ibama illegally collected personal info on Trump and his team, illegally passed that protected personal info that had no Intel value to 16 Intel agenies, and those agencies / Obama loyalists committed Felony Espionage by releasing it...and Obama had Trump 'monitored' and investigated by the FBI and NSA afterwards, are snowflakes still going to defend Barry and his band of traitorous spies?

I realize it is a BIG “IF”…..but speculate a minute about the possibility of the Trump campaign (NOT necessarily Trump himself) having collusive involvement with Russian oligarchs and Russian intelligence officers………

If this is proven to be true and proven, would you still back Trump and his agenda?
Both the FBI and NSA gave already said the 'incidental collection' on Trump and his team showed NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION, NO WVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, NO FOREIGN INTEL OF VALUE, THUS NO REASON TO FURTHER INVESTIGATE.

Now that it has been exposed that Ibama illegally collected personal info on Trump and his team, illegally passed that protected personal info that had no Intel value to 16 Intel agenies, and those agencies / Obama loyalists committed Felony Espionage by releasing it...and Obama had Trump 'monitored' and investigated by the FBI and NSA afterwards, are snowflakes still going to defend Barry and his band of traitorous spies?
TRUMP UNHINGED

The interview with Trump that came out today in Time Magazine is chilling. If you had any doubt whatsoever that this man is unhinged, you will not after reading this.

Read President Trump's Interview With TIME on Truth and Falsehoods
"I’m a very instinctual person, but my instinct turns out to be right."
TIME.COM

Nat I must admit that these republicans have only 1 oar in the rowboat

Well, that would explain why they're so damn dizzy all the time.....and they work so hard at rowing without getting anywhere.

(now, watch, some will come back with "we won, we won" without realizing that what we got sure to hell doesn't look like anybody won....LOL)

It's actually funny, Queasy that every single day MORE evidence and speculations keep on popping up connecting the dots.

Put your head right back up your rectum and wait how "wonderfully" this will all play out......ALWAYS REMEMBER: Its not the original crime but the cover up that screws crooked politicians.....LOL

TRUMP UNHINGED

The interview with Trump that came out today in Time Magazine is chilling. If you had any doubt whatsoever that this man is unhinged, you will not after reading this.

TIME.COM

YES, the Trumpster is NUTS......His sources of "knowledge" boil down to FOX and Friends, and the National Inquirer.......Did I already state that he's NUTS??

TRUMP UNHINGED

TIME.COM

YES, the Trumpster is NUTS......His sources of "knowledge" boil down to FOX and Friends, and the National Inquirer.......Did I already state that he's NUTS??

Way too long but scary

Can President Trump Handle the Truth?

For different sets of events, this week has contributed to the beginning of the downfall for both Ryan and Nunes.....

For Trump, he'll just revert in denying reality as his ass kissers cheer...as usual.

TRUMP UNHINGED

TIME.COM

Do you spew this crap in an attempt to entertain and impress the other snowflakes or just yourself? :p

If you want to be fair and balanced you have to consider that nobody thought Trump would win the election so any alleged "collusive involvement" with Russian oligarchs by civilians was as harmless as Bill Clinton taking a free trip to Moscow courtesy of the KGB when he was a student in the U.K. Hillary was an official representative of the U.S. government and apparently she had the power and willingness to pave the way for the Russian government to obtain critical uranium mines. Nobody in the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM seems willing to trace the Russian uranium mines to payments to the Clinton Foundation.

To do what exactly? To leak true information about what an evil bitch Hillary is?

Do you spew this crap in an attempt to entertain and impress the other snowflakes or just yourself

Indeed, I am here to "entertain" my fellow "snowflakes".....but every once in a while, I also get some right wing, clueless scum bucket to follow me around like a lost puppy....Would that be YOU? LOL

Do you spew this crap in an attempt to entertain and impress the other snowflakes or just yourself

Indeed, I am here to "entertain" my fellow "snowflakes".....but every once in a while, I also get some right wing, clueless scum bucket to follow me around like a lost puppy....Would that be YOU? LOL

You asked a question to us. I answered it.

You have not addressed my response.

To leak true information about what an evil bitch Hillary is?

Haven't you beaten that Clinton dead-horse enough?

NOW, deal with the moron you helped to get into the WH.....

To leak true information about what an evil bitch Hillary is?

Haven't you beaten that Clinton dead-horse enough?

NOW, deal with the moron you helped to get into the WH.....

If that was NOT what you were referring to in your op, please clarify, instead of just being an ass.

Trump? The Ivy League Graduate that all you lefties swore could never win, who won? That "moron"?

LOL!!!!!

TRUMP UNHINGED

TIME.COM

Do you spew this crap in an attempt to entertain and impress the other snowflakes or just yourself? :p
I thought it might be of help for you realizing what a dumb *&^&*&% you support

TRUMP UNHINGED

TIME.COM

I thought it might be of help for you realizing what a dumb *&^&*&% you support

We are so impressed.

"Collusive involvement"? Collusive involvement with who exactly to do what exactly? Vague generalities do not deserve a response.
I support my President and I am highly pleased with his actions so far and his agenda appears to agree with mine.

Forum List

Back