Important (albeit, speculative) question for Trump loyalists

Here's a speculative response. Since Russia would surely rather continue to pretty much do as they please, why would they not attempt to help the Hillary campaign, rather than Trump who promises to return the US to strength?
That's a really big question. Trump made no bones about his desire to strengthen the US military, while Hillary was following Obama's path of reducing American military strength around the world and appeasing, rather than defeating, our foes. Why indeed would the Russian government wish to back Trump and not her?

What will you do when you find out Trump was wiretapped?

You can't claim possible conversing with Russian officials is enough to prove Trump colluded with Russia during the election, and at the same time demand evidence of literal wiretapping happening to Trump.
Trump and his campaign were not wiretapped. The Russian they were talking with were. Trump just got caught in the net intended for his pals in Russia.

A "funny" rating and a smiling emoticon are not arguments, unless you have nothing worthy to say.

His only mission is keeping the Supreme Court conservative for two more generations. Anything else is gravy.

So would you support his impeachment once Gorsuch gets confirmed?
I'll support his impeachment once he's convicted of crimes and misdemeanors. Until then, he's free to appoint as many justices as need be to replace some of the doddering ancients on there now.

I'll support his impeachment once he's convicted of crimes and misdemeanors. Until then, he's free to appoint as many justices as need be to replace some of the doddering ancients on there now.

Doesn't work that way. They would have to impeach him before even considering criminal charges.

Still waiting...
I am still waiting for the Intel community(and the DNC)to prove Russia "hacked" our election.
They hacked the Democrat National Party computers, not voting machines. They used that stolen information to influence the election. Distinctions are vital if you're going to try to make a point worth making.
Intelligence Chiefs 'Stand More Resolutely' Behind Finding Of Russia Election Hacking

That is not what the Hillary campaign and the Intel community was claiming.

Doesn't work that way. They would have to impeach him before even considering criminal charges.
They would have to impeach him, then convict him to remove him from office.

If he wasn't guilty of anything and what he proposes is good for the nation why shouldn't we support it?

Still waiting...
I am still waiting for the Intel community(and the DNC)to prove Russia "hacked" our election.
They hacked the Democrat National Party computers, not voting machines. They used that stolen information to influence the election. Distinctions are vital if you're going to try to make a point worth making.
Intelligence Chiefs 'Stand More Resolutely' Behind Finding Of Russia Election Hacking

From your link:

"Intelligence agency leaders repeated their determination Thursday that only "the senior most officials" in Russia could have authorized recent hacks into Democratic National Committee and Clinton officials' emails during the presidential election.

Director of National Intelligence James Clapper affirmed an Oct. 7 joint statement from 17 intelligence agencies that the Russian government directed the election interference — and went further."

It's helpful to read things before you argue against them.

I realize it is a BIG “IF”…..but speculate a minute about the possibility of the Trump campaign (NOT necessarily Trump himself) having collusive involvement with Russian oligarchs and Russian intelligence officers………

If this is proven to be true and proven, would you still back Trump and his agenda?

Jake, take a nap.

Still waiting...

"Intelligence agency leaders repeated their determination Thursday that only "the senior most officials" in Russia could have authorized recent hacks into Democratic National Committee and Clinton officials' emails during the presidential election.
What a hilariously stupid thing to say.

Here's a speculative response. Since Russia would surely rather continue to pretty much do as they please, why would they not attempt to help the Hillary campaign, rather than Trump who promises to return the US to strength?
That's a really big question. Trump made no bones about his desire to strengthen the US military, while Hillary was following Obama's path of reducing American military strength around the world and appeasing, rather than defeating, our foes. Why indeed would the Russian government wish to back Trump and not her?
because trump wanted to weaken or leave NATO giving russians carte blanc to take over

because trump wanted to weaken or leave NATO giving russians carte blanc to take over
Nat I must admit that these republicans have only 1 oar in the rowboat

Forum List

Back