IMPORTANT: canadians to invite 10K potential terrorists to North America

Yes.

Diversity is a good thing.

Canada (and America) were diverse enough long before wars in the Middle East became the West's concern. Just about every nationality from Europe lived side by side in North America in almost perfect harmony before the Thirl World began breaking in or seeking asylum.

Yes.

Canada (and America) were diverse enough long before wars in the Middle East became the West's concern. Just about every nationality from Europe lived side by side in North America in almost perfect harmony before the Thirl World began breaking in or seeking asylum.

The French have never lived in harmony with anyone.

Once the French lost Quebec, Canuks had to become very polite.

Otherwise Native Americans, bears, and seals would have killed them.

Yes.

Not really.

That attitude is what is going to bring another terror attack to the states. Having inept neighbors will be the downfall of America. This is all the reason Uncle Sam needs to take over canada...that attitude is going to cause Americans to die.

Hahaha.

I used to think you were serious.

You're hilarious.

I applaud your deft trolling.

:clap:

If by "inept" you mean promoting Music by Celine Dion, then I must agree:

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

:eusa_sick:

Read more: Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Diversity and Multiculturalism is a failure in Europe.

So it will be a failure in Canada.

Because history has a nasty habit of repeating itself.

We don't make Canadian policy here, but I'd advise against it. Because it will only end like Europe. All I ask is that when the shit hits the fan over it, that Canada doesn't migrate their problems to the U.S.

If for no other reason the USA should invade Canada to prevent the erosion of American Values that have been forever lost because of Avril Lavigne's "Hello Kitty;"

Mom's not home tonight
So we can roll around, have a pillow fight
Like a major rager OMFG

Let's all slumber party
Like a fat kid on a pack of Smarties
Someone chuck a cupcake at me​

WTF?

:mad:

canadians to invite 10K potential terrorists to North America

Seriously...these canadian assholes are inviting 10,0000 potential terrorists to live in North America. WTF is the matter with these assholes. WTF is the matter with Americans that they are not up in arms about this. The canadian border to the US is extremely porous. canadian intelligence is piss poor and there is already a problem with terrorists being recruited and grown in canada. So now, they are bringing 10K potential terrorists to North America. Are you serious.

I am just trying to figure out how we can call refugees terrorists.

Yet another hyper-conservative propaganda stunt. This thread is a non-starter.

:mad::mad:

And Don't even get me started about the seditious remarks Shania Twain is responsible for:

I'm going out tonight, I'm feelin' alright
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout

No inhibitions make no conditions
Get a little outta line
I ain't gonna act politically correct
I only wanna have a good time

I've just about had enough of this taunting from The North!!

:mad:

Seriously, Nutz, you're being paranoid. Just chill. There are already far more than 10k Muslims in Canada and even in the US now. FAR more. A terrorist attack is inevitably going to happen at some point in the future, and it'll either be a foreign extremist or a domestic one or groups thereof. So just relax, and maybe avoid obvious targets.

The difference, canada is importing extremism when we don't want or need it in North America. It is just stupid to invite 10K potential terrorist on North American land. This move is an insult to America and all we have done for the canucks.
Canadians are like young liberals in the U.S. in the 60's and 70's. They think if they embrace those who hate us, those who hate us won't hate us anymore. Boy, are THEY gonna get an education???

Yeah..but why would an international terrorist attack canada? They won't get an education, they will be assisting an attack on America.

canadians to invite 10K potential terrorists to North America

Seriously...these canadian assholes are inviting 10,0000 potential terrorists to live in North America. WTF is the matter with these assholes. WTF is the matter with Americans that they are not up in arms about this. The canadian border to the US is extremely porous. canadian intelligence is piss poor and there is already a problem with terrorists being recruited and grown in canada. So now, they are bringing 10K potential terrorists to North America. Are you serious.

I am just trying to figure out how we can call refugees terrorists.

Yet another hyper-conservative propaganda stunt. This thread is a non-starter.

Notwithstanding the fact the killer muslims are killing each other all across the Middle East...would you feel safe in a country that is a haven for terrorists? What sense does it make to bring those people to North America?

Forum List

Back