In 2018, Five Crunchy Tacos and a Chicken Quesadilla at Taco Bell cost me a little of $10.00.

Yeah, thats about what you would pay in Canada in our currency. We have always received the short end of the stick for food

I recall the days when McDonalds used to advertise about getting a full meal along with change back from a dollar.

Back in the 1960's they taught us that the government re-pays its debt with cheaper dollars. And nothing drives up debt more than wars. Afghanistan and Iraq, then the deficit piling up even more during COVID. With the lack of spending restraint by Biden and Congress, it's time to hold all politicians accountable.

I recall the days when McDonalds used to advertise about getting a full meal along with change back from a dollar.

Back in the 1960's they taught us that the government re-pays its debt with cheaper dollars. And nothing drives up debt more than wars. Afghanistan and Iraq, then the deficit piling up even more during COVID. With the lack of spending restraint by Biden and Congress, it's time to hold all politicians accountable.
Good thing Trump was a tight wad.lol

Today? How bout close to $20? LOL Biden's America That is crazy.
Give me your Venmo number next time you are at Taco Bell and can’t pay your bill you can PM me. Or you can make tacos at home for:

$0.45 for flour tortillas (you can make for about $0.08 per tortilla)
$0.46 for 2 oz of ground beef
$0.18 for half an oz of taco cheese
$0.05 for tomato’s
$1.14 for a taco or $0.77 per taco if you make your 5 ingredient tortilla

For $20 you can have 17 tacos at home!!! Or 26 tacos if you make your tortilla

Give me your Venmo number next time you are at Taco Bell and can’t pay your bill you can PM me. Or you can make tacos at home for:

$0.45 for flour tortillas (you can make for about $0.08 per tortilla)
$0.46 for 2 oz of ground beef
$0.18 for half an oz of taco cheese
$0.05 for tomato’s
$1.14 for a taco or $0.77 per taco if you make your 5 ingredient tortilla

For $20 you can have 17 tacos at home!!! Or 26 tacos if you make your tortilla
and there is the added bonus they will not taste like shit

Forum List

Back