In 2024 will ‘minorities’ vote on feelings and free stuff or against $5 fuel, high inflation and high interest rates?

No I think he literally believes “give them free shit so they don’t have to work”. The right genuinely believes poor people are lazy and have to starved to the point where they have no choice but to take any job that’s offered.

Mitch McConnell tried to cut people off unemployment in 2009 so as to force workers to find jobs that didn’t exist. Ditto 2020 and 2021. If not for Pelosi holding further aid to corporations hostage to a bail out for American workers, they wouldn’t have received anything beyond the enhanced UI benefits.

Republicans then blamed the benefits being paid during covid for the labour shortages, and the raises given to lure workers to short staffed companies as “inflationary”. Thus voting against their own best interests.

Republicans go batshit crazy when working people and the middle class get money from the government.
I'm not sure that John is republican.

But you are right about Republicans in general.

The leftist programmers at CNN said it themselves…..blacks and hispanics are those impacted most by executive policies that cost them more each and every month.
They can’t afford to buy homes with todays interest rates, they can’t buy that extra sack of weed with $5 fuel haunting them…will these real world problems affect their vote?
Will whites continue to vote for their white privilege…

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Will whites continue to vote for their white privilege…
Start taxing pensions of all privileged employments in a graduated form. There are many other people privileged. Of course, you will not want any of those not of white privilege suffering. Only a purely selfish and self-important person who is of the same background as the ones who are supposedly oppressed in ghettos as a teacher as an example graduating low IQ angry people for their future can blame others.

Don't attribute your ignorant understanding of the situation to me. 😄

Biden has allowed more drilling than any other President in American history. Prices for gas are still high because America isn't the only market these companies sell gas in. See how this works is that America hands out leases for multinational companies to drill our resources and then they sell those resources for their profit in the global market. That's called capitalism. What you no likee? 😄

Not true.
I am not sure of the graph scale, but what I am looking at says US oil production was 145 in 2008, and while it was 120 in 2022, it currently is only 87.

Nor would high US oil production be a good idea.
In 10 or 20 years, oil will be far more rare and valuable.
So while we would like oil prices to be low now, we would prefer that to be due to other countries selling oil, NOT the US.
And the reason other countries reduced oil production is because we illegally imposed economic sanctions on Russia.
That was a really dumb move, and depleting US oil reserves while oil is cheap, is not at all a good idea.

Start taxing pensions of all privileged employments in a graduated form. There are many other people privileged. Of course, you will not want any of those not of white privilege suffering. Only a purely selfish and self-important person who is of the same background as the ones who are supposedly oppressed in ghettos as a teacher as an example graduating low IQ angry people for their future can blame others.

You’re babbling again. Please post in English.

• Thanks
White privilege….is that how Asians, East Indians and Mexicans ran right past blacks?
Whatever passing by are you talking about? Because whites have 15 times the wealth of blacks, 13 times the wealth of hispanics, remove East India Asians and whites have 15 times the wealth of Asians and at least 15 times the wealth of Native Americans. So when you are asked about voting for white privilege, it is an appropriate question.

White privilege….is that how Hussein O’bama and Ben Carson made it?
There are 48 million blacks, the fact you can name the number of blacks who you think have made it is evidence of white privilege.

Whatever passing by are you talking about? Because whites have 15 times the wealth of blacks, 13 times the wealth of hispanics, remove East India Asians and whites have 15 times the wealth of Asians and at least 15 times the wealth of Native Americans. So when you are asked about voting for white privilege, it is an appropriate question.
This is a white nation, founded, built, funded and run by white folks….why wouldn’t whites be the wealthiest group?
Are the Japanese the wealthiest folks in Japan?

I can't wait for the Trumpettes to vote for shortages that turn into inflation due to a dumbass closing down the US with a National Health Emergency.

The Democracks did that. But you know how you guys are, fuck shit up and project blame.

This is a white nation, founded, built, funded and run by white folks….why wouldn’t whites be the wealthiest group?
Are the Japanese the wealthiest folks in Japan?
No, this is not a white nation. When your ancestors floated over here people of color were watching them land. You didn't build shit, because my ancestors did it. And the manner in wealth

“By a conservative estimate, in 1860 the total value of slaves was at least ten times more than the gold and silver then circulating nationally($228.3 million, “most of it in the North,” the authors add), total currency($435.4 million), and even the value of the South’s total farmland ($1.92billion). Slaves were, to slavers, worth more than everything else they could imagine combined.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave -Breeding Industry

During slavery, wealthy slave owners securitized slavery. That’s right.I said they securitized slavery. Slave owners created and sold slave-backedsecurities. Slaveowners securitized slavery, and the securities were sold internationally.Wall Street should be called Slavery Street; this is the reality on which American capitalism has been built. Cornell professors Edward E. Baptistand Louis Hyman detailed how it was done.

Whites madde money by excluding everybody else because if they had included everyone whites would not have what they do now. So stop lying about how whites have done things.

That's what Republicans do and your post is an example.

Lying shit. You're saying it wasn't Democrat govornors who shut everything down? Then explain to all of us why fucks like Newsom shut down Ca. and Sisolak shut down Nevada ensuring the highest unemployment rate in our history?

The leftist programmers at CNN said it themselves…..blacks and hispanics are those impacted most by executive policies that cost them more each and every month.
They can’t afford to buy homes with todays interest rates, they can’t buy that extra sack of weed with $5 fuel haunting them…will these real world problems affect their vote?
The voter has the choice between democracy and the GOP and its party nominee Donald take down the metal detectors Trump.

• Fact
No, this is not a white nation. When your ancestors floated over here people of color were watching them land. You didn't build shit, because my ancestors did it. And the manner in wealth

“By a conservative estimate, in 1860 the total value of slaves was at least ten times more than the gold and silver then circulating nationally($228.3 million, “most of it in the North,” the authors add), total currency($435.4 million), and even the value of the South’s total farmland ($1.92billion). Slaves were, to slavers, worth more than everything else they could imagine combined.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave -Breeding Industry

During slavery, wealthy slave owners securitized slavery. That’s right.I said they securitized slavery. Slave owners created and sold slave-backedsecurities. Slaveowners securitized slavery, and the securities were sold internationally.Wall Street should be called Slavery Street; this is the reality on which American capitalism has been built. Cornell professors Edward E. Baptistand Louis Hyman detailed how it was done.

Whites madde money by excluding everybody else because if they had included everyone whites would not have what they do now. So stop lying about how whites have done things.
The fucking LOSER didn't build shit, and YOU didn't build shit. Neither one of you two weaklings belong in my great nation.

Lying shit. You're saying it wasn't Democrat govornors who shut everything down? Then explain to all of us why fucks like Newsom shut down Ca. and Sisolak shut down Nevada ensuring the highest unemployment rate in our history?
Like I said, that's what Republicans do. Crying about governors shutting down states during a pandemic is stump stupid.

You’re babbling again. Please post in English.
You know what I typed. One of Prog planks in divisiveness is the privileged one. So anyone with payouts and pensions from after WW 2 onward for at least a couple of decades have made out and were/are mostly white. You are not going to change that until these people pass on. The UAW today is not the UAW of decades ago. There are however many privileged employed people in government of all kinds, monopoly employment, trade unions in deep prog areas and other regions also, etc. Face it. We peaked around 1970 or so.

Forum List

Back