in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

Sort of gives new meaning to "Give it UP for Senator Elect Roy Moore."

I’m embarrassed for you.
The pedophile apologist is embarrassed for those with morals.

Irony.
What pedophile is anyone apologizing for?
Oh, now you're going to play stupid?
Oh, now you're going to play stupid?

no, STUPID is calling Moore a pedophile.

Child molester, very possible.

Pedophile?

So far, I've only seen idiots on this board make that claim.

who has touched underage girls? I ask for proof. you got any? Moore will win because of that fact and that fact alone.

All those women are lying? All of them? He was never banned from the mall? All of that made up to?

Of course you have proof?

There is no proof of a Mall Ban

Stepson and ex boyfriend of accuser think she’s lying.

Proof is for the accuser to provide. Supply it.

So you believe the Stepson and ex-boyfriend, right?
why not? perhaps they overheard or were present when she was contacted. They introduce additional doubt along with the yearbook on her entire story. they do know her. so one has to assume they can evaluate her accusation.

So you believe those two but not any of the women who accused him?

You pro-child molesters really do know how to do some amazing mental gymnastics.

Dodgeball much.

The accuser provides evidence and backs it up. So far she’s provided none.

Yet others who know her well have rebutted her story and she is curiously mum on the whole thing, as is apparently the boyfriend that picked her up??????

Really tool?

All those women are lying? All of them? He was never banned from the mall? All of that made up to?

why not? perhaps they overheard or were present when she was contacted. They introduce additional doubt along with the yearbook on her entire story. they do know her. so one has to assume they can evaluate her accusation.

You pro-child molesters really do know how to do some amazing mental gymnastics.

Dodgeball much.

Yet others who know her well have rebutted her story and she is curiously mum on the whole thing, as is apparently the boyfriend that picked her up??????

Really tool?

I'll take "Things child molesters say to protect their own" for $500 Alex.

LOL. That's the seriously crazy thing about this. Even if you can somehow put aside the fact that this piece of shit really fucked up his victims' lives, WHILE HE WAS SUIPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING THEM, the trumpots here are saying they'd rather have a criminal voting than a democrat. I mean that's seriously fucked up.

I bet Louisiana --- whoops, make that Louisiania --- could sell their leftover stock of these in Alabama:

rad-duke-edwards-bumper-sticker.jpg

That was from a time when a Klan Klown was in a runoff race for Governor against the Democrat who was already convicted.. They assessed they'd rather have a criminal in office than a racist. And to their credit the Republican Party wasted no time in disowning him up to and including the Republican POTUS. But that was then and this is now, and values and tribalisms have changed, and now the latter trumps the former.

Of course just so you understand the current POTUS has no idea what I'm even talking about -- did Duke endorse him or what? Because he knows nothing about white supremacists or sexual predation and by the way where are the Tic Tacs?
Waylll, Loueezeeanah's a bit racy fer our Baptist ways. But Guvner Edwin Edwards weren't no pervert even though he did like em young. and he jus took bribes. didn't hurt nobody.

He married candy picou, but she aged out, so he snagged this one.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/26/article-2477418-18FEE35400000578-994_634x347.jpg

Dodgeball much.

Really tool?

So the Stepson and the ex boyfriend are child molesters?

Wow! This conspiracy theory if yours gets stranger and stranger.

I suppose the cop that can’t substantiate her claims is one as well? Or is it the entire police force.

And the Mall Manager and security staff? Molesters as well?

No wonder you folks are getting laughed at...........

You’re morons.

LOL. That's the seriously crazy thing about this. Even if you can somehow put aside the fact that this piece of shit really fucked up his victims' lives, WHILE HE WAS SUIPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING THEM, the trumpots here are saying they'd rather have a criminal voting than a democrat. I mean that's seriously fucked up.

I bet Louisiana --- whoops, make that Louisiania --- could sell their leftover stock of these in Alabama:

That was from a time when a Klan Klown was in a runoff race for Governor against the Democrat who was already convicted.. They assessed they'd rather have a criminal in office than a racist. And to their credit the Republican Party wasted no time in disowning him up to and including the Republican POTUS. But that was then and this is now, and values and tribalisms have changed, and now the latter trumps the former.

Of course just so you understand the current POTUS has no idea what I'm even talking about -- did Duke endorse him or what? Because he knows nothing about white supremacists or sexual predation and by the way where are the Tic Tacs?
Waylll, Loueezeeanah's a bit racy fer our Baptist ways. But Guvner Edwin Edwards weren't no pervert even though he did like em young. and he jus took bribes. didn't hurt nobody.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/26/article-2477418-18FEE35400000578-994_634x347.jpg

EE famously noted, "The only way I can lose this election is if I’m caught in bed with either a dead girl or a live boy."

Roy Moore's reply: "The only way I can lose this election is if I'm caught at the Gadsden Mall and the girl is under thirteen".

EE famously noted, "The only way I can lose this election is if I’m caught in bed with either a dead girl or a live boy."

Roy Moore's reply: "The only way I can lose this election is if I'm caught at the Gadsden Mall and the girl is under thirteen".

Or another way for more is to bring out the loony left wingers and all their conspiracy theories.

Working.

Dodgeball much.

Really tool?

I suppose the cop that can’t substantiate her claims is one as well? Or is it the entire police force.

Aaaahhh.... might wanna check your handy pocket compass to get bearings as to who's being laughed at here, Person Who Doesn't Live in Alabamia Anyway.

:itsok:

You’re morons.

At the risk of running the same joke twice, the thread could be titled
"In Nine Days Alabama Gets its Moore On".

Dodgeball much.

Really tool?

Aaaahhh.... might wanna check your handy pocket compass to get bearings as to who's being laughed at here, Person Who Doesn't Live in Alabamia Anyway.

You’re morons.

At the risk of running the same joke twice, the thread could be titled "In Nine Days Alabama Gets its Moore On".

Paid all that money for writers and that’s all you got?

I’d fire em

Dodgeball much.

Really tool?

You’re morons.

At the risk of running the same joke twice, the thread could be titled "In Nine Days Alabama Gets its Moore On".

Paid all that money for writers and that’s all you got?

I’d fire em

C'mon, this is great stuff. I'm just ahead of my time. But I'm willing to wait. :popcorn:

who has touched underage girls? I ask for proof. you got any? Moore will win because of that fact and that fact alone.

yeah, because I never believed her. her entire yearbook debacle is classic forgery. that smells of desperation and fraud. So, if they know her and they both corroborate each other, I'm good. Moore still wins.

again, who is a convicted molester you keep referencing?

yeah, because I never believed her. her entire yearbook debacle is classic forgery. that smells of desperation and fraud. So, if they know her and they both corroborate each other, I'm good. Moore still wins.

And what about all of the other women? They're lying too?

40 year old allegations without any back up?

You’re trying to get the accused to prove his innocence. It don’t work that way

So they're all lying?

Why are they all lying?

So they're all lying?

Why are they all lying?
that's a fking great question. why don't we ask the journalist that called them?

So they're all lying?

Why are they all lying?

There can be many reasons. You naive?

Here’s a link to someone who accused men of an assault that never happened for political reasons.

Lesbian who reported 'hate crime' attack staged incident, Nebraska police say - CNN

So they're all lying?

Why are they all lying?

Here’s a link to someone who accused men of an assault that never happened for political reasons.

Lesbian who reported 'hate crime' attack staged incident, Nebraska police say - CNN

"One person".....

"Several persons who don't know each other".

Know the difference.

So they're all lying?

Why are they all lying?

I think the best one was the girl that accused the Duke Lacrosse team of rape. yeah that one. that's the best to my knowledge. These fks don't get it.

So they're all lying?

Why are they all lying?

"One person".....

"Several persons who don't know each other".

Know the difference.

How do you know they don’t know each other?

Wait, I’ll answer it for you

Cuz they said so

But let’s not believe the ex boyfriend or the step son who............

Don’t know each other.

So they're all lying?

Why are they all lying?

I think the best one was the girl that accused the Duke Lacrosse team of rape. yeah that one. that's the best to my knowledge. These fks don't get it.

UVA and McMartin Pre School as well

Remember the marches at Duke and UVA? Acussations flew around like geese in the fall.

Forum List

Back