in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

So you believe those two but not any of the women who accused him?

You pro-child molesters really do know how to do some amazing mental gymnastics.
yeah, because I never believed her. her entire yearbook debacle is classic forgery. that smells of desperation and fraud. So, if they know her and they both corroborate each other, I'm good. Moore still wins.

again, who is a convicted molester you keep referencing?

And what about all of the other women? They're lying too?

40 year old allegations without any back up?

You’re trying to get the accused to prove his innocence. It don’t work that way

So they're all lying?

Why are they all lying?
that's a fking great question. why don't we ask the journalist that called them?

Im asking you why you think they are all lying.

So you believe those two but not any of the women who accused him?

You pro-child molesters really do know how to do some amazing mental gymnastics.
yeah, because I never believed her. her entire yearbook debacle is classic forgery. that smells of desperation and fraud. So, if they know her and they both corroborate each other, I'm good. Moore still wins.

So they're all lying?

Why are they all lying?

There can be many reasons. You naive?

Here’s a link to someone who accused men of an assault that never happened for political reasons.

Lesbian who reported 'hate crime' attack staged incident, Nebraska police say - CNN

I get it when one there is one isolated incident. This is multiple people all accusing him of the same thing. These people don't know each other. Why are they all lying in your opinion?

lol, the Junior Senator who once pursued Junior High School girls.

ALLEGEDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So they're all lying?

Why are they all lying?
that's a fking great question. why don't we ask the journalist that called them?

Because they waited almost 40 years?

I dunno, that makes no sense.

Now your turn.

Why do you think the stepson and the ex boyfriend would lie?

And where is the boyfriend the one accuser said picked her up after the alleged assault? No name, he's not stepping forward? How strange don't ya think?

So they're all lying?

Why are they all lying?

Here’s a link to someone who accused men of an assault that never happened for political reasons.

Lesbian who reported 'hate crime' attack staged incident, Nebraska police say - CNN

I get it when one there is one isolated incident. This is multiple people all accusing him of the same thing. These people don't know each other. Why are they all lying in your opinion?

Prove they don't know each other. Not that big of a town afterall

ALLEGEDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where alleged can take one.

Crystal Mangum - Wikipedia

"Crystal Gail Mangum (born July 18, 1978)[1] is a woman from Durham, North Carolina, who is best known for making false allegations of rape against lacrosse players in the 2006 Duke lacrosse case. The fact that Mangum was a black woman working in the sex industry, while the accused were all white men, created extensive media interest and academic debate about race, class, gender and the politicization of the justice system."

I use this one, because this destroyed so many lives. all untrue. I will never believe alleged again.

ALLEGEDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Crystal Gail Mangum (born July 18, 1978)[1] is a woman from Durham, North Carolina, who is best known for making false allegations of rape against lacrosse players in the 2006 Duke lacrosse case. The fact that Mangum was a black woman working in the sex industry, while the accused were all white men, created extensive media interest and academic debate about race, class, gender and the politicization of the justice system."

I use this one, because this destroyed so many lives. all untrue. I will never believe alleged again.

You could have been really bold and used Juanita Brodderick.

ALLEGEDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could have been really bold and used Juanita Brodderick.
yep, same thing. but it was me and I used Duke's college men who's lives were ruined.

So they're all lying?

Why are they all lying?

Now your turn.

And where is the boyfriend the one accuser said picked her up after the alleged assault? No name, he's not stepping forward? How strange don't ya think?

I never accused them of lying. I asked why you believe some people and not others. Lets say they are telling the truth. How do you explain all the other women who have said this happened to them as well? You can't.

So they're all lying?

Why are they all lying?

Ummm prove you don't beat your wife.

How would you like me to prove the absence of something?

ALLEGEDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When these hoaxes happen, it hurts more than those that are directly involved, it hurts the credibility of anyone reporting abuse crimes. That is why we all must look at the evidence, not just accusations, especially those from decades earlier without any substantiation.

Pity the left want to use women this way. Someday they'll learn, but not before they destroy a once great party.

So they're all lying?

Why are they all lying?

Ummm prove you don't beat your wife.

How would you like me to prove the absence of something?

Good God, you admit you simply took their word for it then.

So, go on, produce the name of the boyfriend then, the one that picked the accuser up after the supposed assault then. You ought to be, at a minimum do so.

Doesn't surprise me since half of the population of Alabama practice incest and screw little girls. I wish you'd get the fuck out of the union.

So you guys lie about Moore. People don't believe you. And you accuse them of that vile garbage?

How do you sleep at night? Can't imagine having that kind of hate

So they're all lying?

Why are they all lying?

Now your turn.

I never accused them of lying. I asked why you believe some people and not others. Lets say they are telling the truth. How do you explain all the other women who have said this happened to them as well? You can't.
credibility or lack there of.

Doesn't surprise me since half of the population of Alabama practice incest and screw little girls. I wish you'd get the fuck out of the union.

So you guys lie about Moore. People don't believe you. And you accuse them of that vile garbage?

How do you sleep at night? Can't imagine having that kind of hate

And they wonder why they lost Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Something about God and Guns if I remember right?

ALLEGEDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When these hoaxes happen, it hurts more than those that are directly involved, it hurts the credibility of anyone reporting abuse crimes. That is why we all must look at the evidence, not just accusations, especially those from decades earlier without any substantiation.

Pity the left want to use women this way. Someday they'll learn, but not before they destroy a once great party.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow imagine annoying someone by saying a sexual predator is a pos. Imagine. And even handed moderators too. LOL

So they're all lying?

Why are they all lying?

You've never been a woman, have you. Your use of the verb "wait" demonstrates that. It's also arrogant.

Why did the targets of Rump and Clinton and Fahrenheit and, for that matter, Cosby and Franken and Weinstein and O'Reilly and Ailes and Tiger Woods and Charlie Rose and Kevin Spacey "wait" for their various numbers of years?

"Wait" he sez. So clueless.

Forum List

Back