In Advance Of Hillary's Speech Today -

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
- here is her statement outlining her accomplishments as SECSTATE.

"My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”
- Hillary Clinton

When you stop laughing, remember to watch her speech today. It should be a grand piece of Democrat Kabuki.

"My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”
- Hillary Clinton

When you stop laughing, remember to watch her speech today. It should be a grand piece of Democrat Kabuki.
She has more experience than anyone running in the GOP field, sorry you can't discuss your candidates short comings, but you might mature enough to have that confidence...

Good news is, thanks to the recent prison break, there are 2 empty cells at the Clinton Corrections Facility.

She has more experience at what?

Governing?

Leading?

hosting Sunday Brunches?

Knowing the layout at the WH?

Making the big decision.

Being a Washington Insider?

She's got a ton of experience of avoiding the truth when facing a scandal. If that's what you're looking for in a President then Hillary is your gal!

She has more experience than anyone running in the GOP field

Racking up frequent flyer points and grinning maniacally does not constitute experience. Her accomplishments speak for her, monosyllabic though they are.

sorry you can't discuss your candidates short comings

Indeed, as I have as yet no preferred candidate.

the only advantage hillary has is that she is the heaviest contender for President. I actually think you could fit "Two Bernie Sanders" inside Hillary.

- Hillary Clinton

She has more experience than anyone running in the GOP field, sorry you can't discuss your candidates short comings, but you might mature enough to have that confidence...
The only thing she has more experience in is lying and criminal activity.

She has more experience than anyone running in the GOP field

Racking up frequent flyer points and grinning maniacally does not constitute experience. Her accomplishments speak for her, monosyllabic though they are.

sorry you can't discuss your candidates short comings

Indeed, as I have as yet no preferred candidate.

Because you are mr independent billy!!!
Yet will not vote, but will complain....

- Hillary Clinton

Her biggest accomplishment was going from being broke when she left the WhiteHouse stealing the WhiteHouse china.....to being worth more than Mitt Romney.

Forum List

Back