In all of USA you have 400 cases of coronavirus, in the province of Ontario alone we have 31

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So why all the fear mongering?

Coronavirus live updates: Three new cases confirmed in Toronto, all recently travelled outside the country

Ontario’s top medical official has announced three new cases of the novel coronavirus in Toronto, bringing the total in the province to 31.

Dr. David Williams, the chief medical officer of health, says the patients are two women and a man, all of whom had recently travelled outside of the country.

The first case he announced involves a woman in her 40s who had returned from a trip to Colorado on March 2.

Why are we closing schools, when the Coronavirus is of little or no threat to the students? This is like banning peanuts because a few people are allergic to them. Why not quarantine those who are susceptible to a serious health risk from Coronavirus instead of the entire population?

The liberals created the virus just to over hype it...the same they did with all other viruses and public health issues

Meanwhile we have gay people trying to use straight bathrooms -- pay attention people!!!

So why all the fear mongering?

Coronavirus live updates: Three new cases confirmed in Toronto, all recently travelled outside the country

Ontario’s top medical official has announced three new cases of the novel coronavirus in Toronto, bringing the total in the province to 31.

Dr. David Williams, the chief medical officer of health, says the patients are two women and a man, all of whom had recently travelled outside of the country.

The first case he announced involves a woman in her 40s who had returned from a trip to Colorado on March 2.
1) The underlying problem here is fighting such a communicable disease that has an exponential growth rate.

upload_2020-3-10_2-33-23.png

2) I cant believe you just assume that there are only two genders.

What are we going to do with you troglodytes?

:D

Why are we closing schools, when the Coronavirus is of little or no threat to the students? This is like banning peanuts because a few people are allergic to them. Why not quarantine those who are susceptible to a serious health risk from Coronavirus instead of the entire population?

People are panicking because that's what people do. The MSM perpetuates that panic because it's good for their wallets. A good panic gets everybody tuning in.

The liberals created the virus just to over hype it...the same they did with all other viruses and public health issues

Meanwhile we have gay people trying to use straight bathrooms -- pay attention people!!!
I hate it when I have to agree with what you intend as sarcasm!

People are panicking because that's what people do. The MSM perpetuates that panic because it's good for their wallets. A good panic gets everybody tuning in.
A good panic designed to eliminate political rallies is very useful in denying the right of the people to peacefully assemble.

I have a stuffy nose I got it .....ferp

In the usa Thiers probably 10s of thousands of people walking around out there with it. once spring gets here its finished ...should be

Forum List

Back