In Between Trials

Ha ha ha

"You stole pants from Kohl's and say it was because you don't have any money. Well you went in there with pants on so you just wanted a pants upgrade"

:rofl:

'Baby Hope' has a name, a suspect in her death, NYPD announces

NYPD arrests man in killing of 'Baby Hope' - CNN.com

"Twenty-two years later, she has a name.

The little girl known only as "Baby Hope," whose abused and decomposed body was found in an ice chest by the side of a New York roadway in 1991, is 4-year-old Anjelica Castillo, New York police announced Saturday.

Police also announced the arrest of the man they say killed Anjelica and dumped her body along the Henry Hudson Parkway. The man, Conrado Juarez, 52, is the girl's cousin. He has been charged with murder."

Sad story. I remember when this happened and it was all over the news.

Little jerk thinks he should get off light for murder while drunk. :cuckoo:

Franklin County Prosecutor Ron O’Brien says he believes the confession by Matthew Cordle was sincere but still plans to ask a judge for an eight-year sentence.

O’Brien is expected to file his sentencing request in Franklin County court by early Friday afternoon. Sentencing for the 22-year-old Cordle is Wednesday.

Cordle’s attorneys are pushing for a sentence much lower than the mandatory eight years. They say that would send a message about the value of taking responsibility for a tragedy.

Prosecutor seeks maximum for Ohio DUI confessor | WildAboutTrial.com

I've been watching that. The cool thing that WAT's doing is providing an archive in case you miss something. :thup:

Yep! They do a good job covering the trials that are all over the media outlets.

I just wonder how much Ada will remember after 6 years.

This is the most bizarre testimony I've ever seen. They are allowing the sisters to testify as to what Ada told them. Everywhere else, that would be considered hearsay. :cuckoo:

Geez, this older sister doesn't have the brains that God gave a duck.

"I don't remember saying that, but it sounds like me." :wtf:

Geez, this older sister doesn't have the brains that God gave a duck.

"I don't remember saying that, but it sounds like me." :wtf:

She doesn't remember much of anything. She keeps saying, "I don't remember."

Sounds like someone from a recent trial. LOL

If I'm ever on trial for murder, I hope they bring this ding-a-ling in to testify against me. I'd be freed by dinnertime.

This looks like it would be a good trial to watch, if it's televised. Only time will tell, though.

"A Las Vegas woman brutally killed her pregnant sister-in-law, stabbing the young mom repeatedly while moaning so loudly neighbors thought they were hearing the sounds of kinky sex, police records allege.
Elinor Indico, 30, faces charges of murder and voluntary manslaughter in the bloody slaying of her brother’s wife, Ashley Indico."

Read more: Las Vegas woman fatally stabs 9-months-pregnant sister-in-law: cops* - NY Daily News

Forum List

Back