In Between Trials

Anyone else notice that 25 is not PINK?

Hasn't posted yet.
and-thats-a-good-thing.jpg

I wonder what Nancy Grace does when there is no high profile trial going on? It must just drive her NUTS not to be able to snarl and sneer at defendants and their lawyers on national television. I'll bet she kills puppies to keep herself busy.

Last edited:
[MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] - have you heard this? I don't know if it's true. If so POP GOES THE WEASEL! There it's going to all explode. When it does, please don't stop speaking in code.

Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys - Wausau Legal Education | Examiner.com

In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal damages from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks and Benjamin Crump.

The first claim is likely to be intentional infliction of emotional distress (IIED). To be successful, Zimmerman will have to show that conduct of Al Sharpton and NBC was so extreme and outrageous that it transcended all bounds of decency; that they acted with either the purpose to cause Zimmerman extreme emotional distress or acted with reckless disregard for Zimmerman's emotional well being, and that Al Sharpton and NBC caused him identifiable emotional damage. Here, Al Sharpton publically claimed that Trayvon Martin was murdered and that George Zimmerman should be arrested for the crime.

omara says it is all true

but must be attached to the deep pockets of NBC

you see in reality Sharpton is not only morally bankrupt

but financially as well

living off of shakedowns

loans and the money that should have gone to taxes

but failed to do so

sad part you see is how he ripped off the little people of nan

(the employees) by failing to pay the taxes and ssi he collected in their names

but kept the cashola

Sharpton?s civil-rights group juggling tax woes - NYPOST.com

Sorry. I only heard about it. Thats the civil downtown courthouse not where the trial was at Criminal Justice Center.

Hmm wonder what he was doing there.

Edit for civil vs criminal.

"I think someone going through what he's gone through and with the reaction to this verdict, to still maintain his principal of just being a guy who's going to help out people in need, I think that is awesome," said Zimmerman's former defense attorney Mark O'Mara.

The news is all about Z being a hero and the pic of the family is wearing Mickey ears at boycotted Disney.

Yes really. You cant make that kind of thing up.

[MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] - have you heard this? I don't know if it's true. If so POP GOES THE WEASEL! There it's going to all explode. When it does, please don't stop speaking in code.

Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys - Wausau Legal Education | Examiner.com

In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal damages from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks and Benjamin Crump.

The first claim is likely to be intentional infliction of emotional distress (IIED). To be successful, Zimmerman will have to show that conduct of Al Sharpton and NBC was so extreme and outrageous that it transcended all bounds of decency; that they acted with either the purpose to cause Zimmerman extreme emotional distress or acted with reckless disregard for Zimmerman's emotional well being, and that Al Sharpton and NBC caused him identifiable emotional damage. Here, Al Sharpton publically claimed that Trayvon Martin was murdered and that George Zimmerman should be arrested for the crime.

omara says it is all true

but must be attached to the deep pockets of NBC

you see in reality Sharpton is not only morally bankrupt

but financially as well

living off of shakedowns

loans and the money that should have gone to taxes

but failed to do so

sad part you see is how he ripped off the little people of nan

(the employees) by failing to pay the taxes and ssi he collected in their names

but kept the cashola

Sharpton?s civil-rights group juggling tax woes - NYPOST.com

These thieves and leeches need to go down.

The news is all about Z being a hero and the pic of the family is wearing Mickey ears at boycotted Disney.

Yes really. You cant make that kind of thing up.

The family should team up with George and make a Florida orange juice commercial while wearing the ears.

Because that would be AWESOME.

Multiple choice question.

Which television Dumbass scores an interview with the parents of a dead kid then spends 1/2 of the show showing trial clips and talking about feeding McDonald's french fries to their kids?

Is it?...

A) PeeWee Herman
B) Spongebob Squarepants
C) Fancy Grapes
D) Barney the Purple Dinosaur

Forum List

Back