in brand new statement just now, Trump attacks RINO Governors Chris Christie, Pete Ricketts, & Doug Ducey for campaigning for RINO Governor Brian Kemp

Damn you are dense. Who do the dems have to put up against any Republican? hint: no one
You can focus on Trump all you want, the dems are toast...
(does anyone care wtf DJT has to say? no, we know the secret sauce formula, that's all we need, thx djt...)

you can trash Kemp and the others all you want, have at it, but my bro Christie ( a REAL conservative) is where i draw the line.

ROFL.gif
You think CHRISTIE is a conservative?! :laughing0301:

Kemp is a china bot... He has investments all over china....

Last edited:
Damn you are dense. Who do the dems have to put up against any Republican? hint: no one
You can focus on Trump all you want, the dems are toast...
(does anyone care wtf DJT has to say? no, we know the secret sauce formula, that's all we need, thx djt...)

you can trash Kemp and the others all you want, have at it, but my bro Christie ( a REAL conservative) is where i draw the line. after his attacks on Cawthorn and Christie, i can no longer support DJT. farewell, The Donald. you were my bro, but not anymore

You never were a Trump supporter. Anyone that can abandoned the Trump ship just because he accurately slams a RINO like Christie is a RINO in themselves. Your desertion is no loss to us.

you can trash Kemp and the others all you want, have at it, but my bro Christie ( a REAL conservative) is where i draw the line. after his attacks on Cawthorn and Christie, i can no longer support DJT. farewell, The Donald. you were my bro, but not anymore

Fatboy is the biggest RINO of all and stop pretending to be anything close to conservative.

You never were a Trump supporter. Anyone that can abandoned the Trump ship just because he accurately slams a RINO like Christie is a RINO in themselves. Your desertion is no loss to us.
i was the biggest Trump supporter in the history of the world, and Trump will never recover without me, Madison, and Christie...not a single REAL conservative will ever vote for him again

Trump isn’t a great judge of character. Look at the people he hired. Bolton, Pompeo, Omar Sosa, etc

I like Trump. I don’t blindly trust his endorsements.

Forum List

Back