in brand new statement just now, Trump attacks RINO Governors Chris Christie, Pete Ricketts, & Doug Ducey for campaigning for RINO Governor Brian Kemp

I voted for him instead of making up stories about it.
why don't you quiz me on Trump then? put your money where your mouth is?

in what Midwestern state in 2016 at the end of the campaign did Trump dedicate his entire speech on attacking Clinton's emails? hmmm?

Trump isn’t a great judge of character. Look at the people he hired. Bolton, Pompeo, Omar Sosa, etc

I like Trump. I don’t blindly trust his endorsements.
Trump has a tendency to rate outsiders very highly... And that's what this government needs... Outsiders..... He is less concerned with ideology than he is with replacing the establishment lifers in DC....

Trump has a tendency to rate outsiders very highly... And that's what this government needs... Outsiders..... He is less concerned with ideology than he is with replacing the establishment lifers in DC....
Not to mention, Trump fires people who aren’t performing. Has anyone been fired by biden for the shitshow his presidency has been so far?

the correct answer is Trump did vote for McCain, and contributed a small sum to his campaign, despite Trump previously saying McCain can't win the presidency because of his hawkish position on the Iraq war

yea i think i know who the real Trump guy is here...my work is done here

the correct answer is Trump did vote for McCain, and contributed a small sum to his campaign, despite Trump previously saying McCain can't win the presidency because of his hawkish position on the Iraq war

yea i think i know who the real Trump guy is here...my work is done here
Ha your libber babbling here is never done commie.

Forum List

Back