In case any of you are still thinking Trump can beat Hillary.

This is just another way of measuring demographic shift.

Younger age groups are more dominated by higher birthrate recent immigrants and people with less higher education and thus higher birthrates, which disproportionately means minorities.

Libs like to NOT break such studies down by ethnicity because they want to tell themselves they are winning the Contest of Ideas, when all they are doing it turning the US into a Third World Nation full of Third World VOters.

paint it any way you desire ... at the end of the day Republicans are losers.

The same article actually said that young voters prefer Hillary to any republican candidate so this really ain't about Trump.

Are you telling me that republicans are so evil that they would rather vote for this lady over Trump?

I think there is something wrong here.

Will they even vote?

That is the question. The only chance that Trump has is if they don't, and in large numbers.

Trump won't get very many minorities, or young people, or even independants. Trump may pick up some of the supporters of other candidates, the "anyone but Hillary" crowd, to which I belong, but it won't be enough for him to even win one state.

That is my take on it.

The same article actually said that young voters prefer Hillary to any republican candidate so this really ain't about Trump.

True but I have been assured by several
trump supporters that he will get the anti-Hillary democrats. I just never understood how they arrived at that.

Will they even vote?

That is the question. The only chance that Trump has is if they don't, and in large numbers.

Trump won't get very many minorities, or young people, or even independants. Trump may pick up some of the supporters of other candidates, the "anyone but Hillary" crowd, to which I belong, but it won't be enough for him to even win one state.

That is my take on it.

Trump will win "independents".

Will they even vote?

That is my take on it.

Trump will win "independents".

Not likely, but let's hear your reasons why you believe that.

Will they even vote?

That is my take on it.
trump made his own bed....if the stupid fuck would have shown some tact and civility he probably would have this thing all wrapped up with more people backing him than all the others combined...

I've heard a lot of Obama voters say they intend to vote for Trump because they hate Hillary.

Crooked Hillary is not going to get near the number of votes that President Shit for Brains got back in 2008. There are simply not enough of people in this country that like her. Over 60% of the American people thinks she is dishonest as hell.

Turnout for Crooked Hillary on election day will not be near as good as the Moon Bats will need.

I think trump will be exposed when we are post nomination phase . That's when it's about specific policies and not "I'm better than this guy !"

Forum List

Back