In case any of you are still thinking Trump can beat Hillary.

Crooked Hillary is not going to get near the number of votes that President Shit for Brains got back in 2008. There are simply not enough of people in this country that like her. Over 60% of the American people thinks she is dishonest as hell.

Turnout for Crooked Hillary on election day will not be near as good as the Moon Bats will need.

I believe that this election will have a record low turnout. Hillary vs Trump? The two politicians with some of the worst approval numbers in history? People just won't bother.

Usually a disaffected voting public is advantage GOP, but I'm afraid that won't be the case this time.

I've heard a lot of Obama voters say they intend to vote for Trump because they hate Hillary.

Really? I've heard none. Are there any here?
And???

And? Wtf does that mean?

I keep up with politics, in my friends, family, and in all forms of media. I have yet to find anyone who voted for Obama and is now going to vote for Hillary. I asked if there is anyone here on this board who is going to do that?

"And" what?

There is a poll taken among democrats who support Sanders. If Sanders loses, will you vote for Trump against Hillary?

The answer? Not a chance.

Poll: Hillary Clinton's "millennial problem" disappears against Donald Trump

For Hillary the issue is less losing millennial voters to Trump. And more losing millennial voters to apathy. They could, like many conservatives who won't vote for Trump......just not show up on election day.

Agreed. Entirely possible.

Crooked Hillary is not going to get near the number of votes that President Shit for Brains got back in 2008. There are simply not enough of people in this country that like her. Over 60% of the American people thinks she is dishonest as hell.

Turnout for Crooked Hillary on election day will not be near as good as the Moon Bats will need.

I believe that this election will have a record low turnout. Hillary vs Trump? The two politicians with some of the worst approval numbers in history? People just won't bother.

Usually a disaffected voting public is advantage GOP, but I'm afraid that won't be the case this time.

One in 4 likely republican voters indicate they'd vote for Hillary before they'd vote for Trump. Trump has a 65% disapproval rating. 54% of voters indicate they'd never vote for Trump. Hillary does better. But not well.

Politically, its like watching a cripple fight.

tumblr_lgmq83CvOV1qf5l4do1_500.jpg

I have yet to find anyone who voted for Obama and is now going to vote for Hillary.
Yeah, same here. I have yet to find anyone who voted for Obama and is now going to vote for Hillary. They're all voting for Trump. Thanks for making my point.

Will they even vote?

That is the question. The only chance that Trump has is if they don't, and in large numbers.

Trump won't get very many minorities, or young people, or even independants. Trump may pick up some of the supporters of other candidates, the "anyone but Hillary" crowd, to which I belong, but it won't be enough for him to even win one state.

That is my take on it.

According to several sources including the NYT he leads across all demographics. His turnout is two million up from where Romney was at the same time in 2012.

AND D's are really down for turn out.

[

None of us really know what will happen.

Trump has the ability to get people excited. That could play out really good for him.

Hillary is a different story. Few few people really like her. She will get the hardcore Moon Bat vote but I don't think she is going to be able to bring in the undecided and large turnout like Obama was able to do.

"Perhaps above all else, the data shows that Mr. Trump has broad support in the G.O.P., spanning all major demographic groups. He leads among Republican women and among people in well-educated and affluent areas. He even holds a nominal lead among Republican respondents that Civis estimated are Hispanic, based on their names and where they live."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/31/u...pporters-a-certain-kind-of-democrat.html?_r=0

One in 4 likely republican voters indicate they'd vote for Hillary before they'd vote for Trump. Trump has a 65% disapproval rating. 54% of voters indicate they'd never vote for Trump. Hillary does better. But not well.

A poll not too long ago had 20% of the Democrats voting for Trump. In Pennsylvania alone there have been 60K Democrats switch to the Republican party to vote for Trump. Tose are the blue collar voters that like Trump better than Hillary.

Hillary is simply not that well liked with over 60% of Americans thinking she is dishonest.

We will see how this plays out.

A poll not too long ago had 20% of the Democrats voting for Trump.

Not in the general election.In the general election about 7% of democrats indicate they will vote for Trump over Hillary......and about 25% of republicans indicate they will vote for Hillary over Trump.

These are not subtle numbers.

In Pennsylvania alone there have been 60K Democrats switch to the Republican party to vote for Trump. Tose are the blue collar voters that like Trump better than Hillary.

Hillary is simply not that well liked with over 60% of Americans thinking she is dishonest.

Trump loses badly in virtually every general election poll conducted. With more than half of the voters indicating they will never vote for Trump. By about 9 points on average.

Hillary is not a strong candidate. Yet Trump is far, far weaker still.

"Perhaps above all else, the data shows that Mr. Trump has broad support in the G.O.P., spanning all major demographic groups. He leads among Republican women and among people in well-educated and affluent areas. He even holds a nominal lead among Republican respondents that Civis estimated are Hispanic, based on their names and where they live."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/31/u...pporters-a-certain-kind-of-democrat.html?_r=0

And if only the GOP were voting in the general election, Trump would be a shoe in.

Alas....

I love the land of make believe. It is where libturds make all of their stupid statements and do their very best to come of as stupid. ding, ding, ding, you succeeded.

I love the land of make believe. It is where libturds make all of their stupid statements and do their very best to come of as stupid. ding, ding, ding, you succeeded.

In about an hour, the irony of your post is gonna start to sink in.

I never thought Trump could win a general election I still don't but let's be honest about the youth vote what they say in polls and do on Election Day is often two very different things. I don't think they will come out for Hillary the way they did for Obama but as things stand today she really wouldn't need them two.

A poll not too long ago had 20% of the Democrats voting for Trump.

Not in the general election.

In Pennsylvania alone there have been 60K Democrats switch to the Republican party to vote for Trump. Tose are the blue collar voters that like Trump better than Hillary.

Trump loses badly in virtually every general election poll conducted. With more than half of the voters indicating they will never vote for Trump. By about 9 points on average.

Hillary is not a strong candidate. Yet Trump is far, far weaker still.

We don't know how strong he is against the Democrats because he has been very busy cutting down that field of 15 other Republican candidates.

Any comparison poll at this time is meaningless.

Trump will go after Crooked Hillary like no Republican has ever gone after a Democrat.

Trump will not hesitate to remind everybody of Crooked Hillary's record of dishonesty, lies, corruption and incompetency. Hillary has a lot of baggage she will have to answer for and Trump will attack her relentlessly.

The press has given Crooked Hillary a pass on most of her corruption but Trump will force the focus to be on her.

She will not do as well against Trump as the Moon Bats hope.

When it really gets down to a choice between Hillary and Trump don't count on very many Republicans jumping ship. They hate her more than they distrust Trump.

Are you telling me that republicans are so evil that they would rather vote for this lady over Trump?

I think there is something wrong here.

There is something wrong. That is a photo-shopped photo of Byrd. He left and distanced himself from the KKK in 1952.

Forum List

Back