In just the last 24 hours, Trump's VERY broad spectrum of lies and the people who defend him.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
It's just so unbelievable.

I was watching Laura Ingraham last night when news of the Trump/Cohen payment broke. And I can safely say Laura was shell shocked. As a previous prosecutor herself, that news left her sputtering.

Since a candidate can put an unlimited amount of their own money into their own campaign, Rudy's reasoning was that since Trump paid himself, there was no breaking of campaign finance laws.

Then Rudy fuked up.

And let me use the "F" word here. FELONY! Rudy said when Cohen was paid it was small amounts over months and that's called "structuring" and it's against the law. If you pay someone over 10 grand for a business transaction, you have to pay taxes. What Trump did was pay 9 grand, 9 grand, ....................9 grand to avoid paying taxes. That breaks federal laws. It's called TAX EVASION and it's a FELONY! Period!

Now let's look at Ukraine.

When Paul Manafort fled the Ukraine, he fled with millions of dollars of Ukrainian money. When Vladimir's puppet was chased out of the country, he left behind reams of paperwork. Included was enough material to bring Manafort up on four separate lawsuits.

Apparently, the US made a deal with the Ukrainian government to give them Javelin missiles in exchange for dropping lawsuits against Manafort. The Ukraine went from working with Mueller to cutting off all contact. Trump lied saying this is evidence that he is "hard on Russia" when the truth is, he was trying to save the ass of his own campaign manager who knows where bodies are buried.

Trump's lie about his doctor exposed.

Trump denied that he himself wrote the spectacular results of his own medical exam. Trump's doctor admitted it was dictated to him by Trump himself. Oddly enough, the language of the first doctor is very similar to the language of the second doctor.

Documents Trump won't show his own lawyers.

The seized documents from Trump and Cohen are apparently so sensitive, they won't show the documents to their own lawyers. I've heard using a rubber is like washing your feet with your socks on. Refusing to share documents with your lawyers seems to be similar. How can they defend you if you keep secrets from them? Trump's lawyers keep abandoning ship because of the golden stream of lies he tells them.

If I've missed any of the lies, people help me out here.

Good summary ...

But forgetting about a few lies and FUBARs by Donald over the course of a week is human.

Keeping an eye on the Toxic Orange Turd is pretty much a full time job :wink:

Good summary ...

But forgetting about a few lies and FUBARs by Donald over the course of a week is human.

These are the big and very important lies.

Lies that threaten our country, like the Ukrainian missiles. Are there other ways Trump is being blackmailed?

And if Trump's awful and incompetent lawyers are any indication, what about the people he put into positions of power? Are they just as awful and incompetent?

He still beat hitlary.

He is still accomplishing great things.

Your meat puppet faggot didn't open his cock holster without a wad of dick snot getting shot in, or a lie falling out.

Everyone knows political whores LIE.

Whores, like Stormy, lie.

I give not one fuck about Trump lying about banging Stormy 10 years ago, and you mindless servile bed wetters have no moral leg to stand on after Slick Bill committed PERJURY, was impeached for it, and not one of you bed wetters gave any more of a fuck than I do now.

Hitlary LOST.... To The World's Richest Professional Clown....

smbb.gif

And the thousands of troll threads you sniveling parasites post on a monthly basis will not undo that.

"I've heard using a rubber is like washing your feet with your socks on." Excellent analogy and comment.

He still beat hitlary.

Your meat puppet faggot didn't open his cock holster without a wad of dick snot getting shot in, or a lie falling out.

I give not one fuck about Trump lying about banging Stormy 10 years ago, and you mindless servile bed wetters have no moral leg to stand on after Slick Bill committed PERJURY, was impeached for it, and not one of you bed wetters gave any more of a fuck than I do now.

smbb.gif

And the thousands of troll threads you sniveling parasites post on a monthly basis will not undo that.

You admit he is a profesional clown, yet you're OK with him being our president. Expected.

so first:
Russian collusion
result-negative
then:
campaign financing crime:
result-negative
now:
lies
so --you keep reaching and reaching--failing and failing
..like others have said--you people will keep trying ANYTHING and everything---till you die to somehow find Trump guilty of the most insignificant CRAP

you are like trying to catch the wind

In the last 24 hours the people have seen the deep state and want it crushed...

He still beat hitlary.

smbb.gif

Accomplishing great things? Really?

Wait until October when tens of millions of Trump's voting base find out they have no health care next year. Just two weeks before the election.
They think they were screwed before paying what they thought was too much for healthcare. When they find out they have no healthcare at all, boy are they going to be pissed. And I don't mean the fun Donald Trump golden shower type of pissed. I mean the we've been lied to type of pissed.

Good summary ...

Lies that threaten our country, like the Ukrainian missiles. Are there other ways Trump is being blackmailed?

And if Trump's awful and incompetent lawyers are any indication, what about the people he put into positions of power? Are they just as awful and incompetent?
no-!!!!!! not as serious as Clinton
. This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility
Perjury - FindLaw

so first:
Russian collusion
result-negative
then:
result-negative
now:
lies
..like others have said--you people will keep trying ANYTHING and everything---till you die to somehow find Trump guilty of the most insignificant CRAP

You might want to talk to Trump's sons.
I suspect they will disagree with your analysis.

Db6oNxaXUAg-yPp.jpg:large

Good summary ...

. This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility
Perjury - FindLaw
Ironic you complain about what you imagine are Clinton lies in a thread about Trump lies that even threaten national security.

so first:
Russian collusion
result-negative
then:
result-negative
now:
lies

Where did you get that info? fox?

He still beat hitlary.

smbb.gif

Accomplishing great things? Really?

Wait until October when tens of millions of Trump's voting base find out they have no health care next year. Just two weeks before the election.
They think they were screwed before paying what they thought was too much for healthcare. When they find out they have no healthcare at all, boy are they going to be pissed. And I don't mean the fun Donald Trump golden shower type of pissed. I mean the we've been lied to type of pissed.

Why won't we have healthcare?
Are all the doctors and hospitals going out of business at the same time?

so first:
Russian collusion
result-negative
then:
result-negative
now:
lies

You might want to talk to Trump's sons.
I suspect they will disagree with your analysis.

Db6oNxaXUAg-yPp.jpg:large
that's right --suspect
sus·pect
verb
səˈspekt/
  1. 1.
    have an idea or impression of the existence, presence, or truth of (something) without certain proof.
you never have proof---I know

Good summary ...

Perjury - FindLaw
Ironic you complain about what you imagine are Clinton lies in a thread about Trump lies that even threaten national security.
except Clinton is on record--the lies are taped

Forum List

Back