In Last 12 Months, Trump Increased National Debt by $1.6 Trillion

ThoughtCrimes

Old Navy Vet
Jun 25, 2012
The Big Spender-in-Chief can put another first on his list of "accomplishments". According to the bean counters at Dept. of the Treasury, since Aug 31, 2017 to Aug 28, 2018, a full 12 months, the Orange Lump has added another $1.60 Trillion to the National Debt with a full 25% of that, $400.30 Billion, coming in Sept. 2017 alone.

Yeah, yeah I know that Sept 2017 was the last month of FY 2017 and part of Obama's last fiscal year budget. But for the first 11 months of Obama's last fiscal year the additional debt totaled just $201.7 billion, but the last month Trump tripled the entire FY2017 in September 2017 when he went on a spend binge and added that additional $400.3 billion!

With 11 months ticked off of FY 2018 now, the additional Debt added year to date stands at $1.20 Trillion. Now comparing that to Obama's last FY 2017 total debt increase of only $602.00 Billion, Trumps very first budget year of FY 2018 will be more that double of Obama's since it will come in at about $1.309 Trillion, give or take. It sure as shit doesn't shown that those trickle down tax cuts for the wealthy are bringing into the Treasury what the Orange Fraud claimed. If that's the type of winning you Trump piss drinkers enjoy, you be sick with the joy that type of "fiscal responsibility" is doing for future generations!

EDIT: ~~ Government - Public Debt Reports ~~

Last edited:
Give it another 6 months or so, and we are going to see the true effect of the tax cuts, and it ain't gonna be pretty.

This is actually pretty typical for republican policies.

It’s what happened under Reagan and it happened under bush.

When Republicans are in charge of the country they try to strip it.

Something they do for decades.

You know what really scares me? I've got a hunch that when the market decides to correct itself (because of Trump's insane tariffs), it's gonna make the drop under Jr. look like a hiccup.

And all this, while we're still fighting wars overseas. Well, Jr. thought that tax cuts during a war were all well and good, and we saw how that turned out.

And...............exactly where are the wages being increased because of tax cuts for corporations? All I've heard about is one time bonuses that won't be paid out again.

The Big Spender-in-Chief can put another first on his list of "accomplishments". According to the bean counters at Dept. of the Treasury, since Aug 31, 2017 to Aug 28, 2018, a full 12 months, the Orange Lump has added another $1.60 Trillion to the National Debt with a full 25% of that, $400.30 Billion, coming in Sept. 2017 alone.

Yeah, yeah I know that Sept 2017 was the last month of FY 2017 and part of Obama's last fiscal year budget. But for the first 11 months of Obama's last fiscal year the additional debt totaled just $201.7 billion, but the last month Trump tripled the entire FY2017 in September 2017 when he went on a spend binge and added that additional $400.3 billion!

With 11 months ticked off of FY 2018 now, the additional Debt added year to date stands at $1.20 Trillion. Now comparing that to Obama's last FY 2017 total debt increase of only $602.00 Billion, Trumps very first budget year of FY 2018 will be more that double of Obama's since it will come in at about $1.309 Trillion, give or take. It sure as shit doesn't shown that those trickle down tax cuts for the wealthy are bringing into the Treasury what the Orange Fraud claimed. If that's the type of winning you Trump piss drinkers enjoy, you be sick with the joy that type of "fiscal responsibility" is doing for future generations!

EDIT: ~~ Government - Public Debt Reports ~~
Unfortunately it’s a waste of time explaining facts to USMB republicans. Their tribal, emotional, and cultist devotion to Trump cannot be shaken. They weren’t built for cognitive dissonance of any magnitude.

Forum List

Back