In light of the attacks in Paris...shall we discuss gun control?

if you have a concealed carry permit...will you carry your guns for sure for the next few days...?

It's a case of government having disarmed its citizenry and leaving it open for radicals to conduct massacres like this.
People being armed in Paris could have prevented the attacks?

Hmm...

:cuckoo:

Well, if they are coming here I am sure people like you will prevent such attacks.

We thank you ahead of time for putting your life on the line

:rofl:
That's right...the Twin Towers attack was successful because there weren't enough guns in private hands.

How can you politicise this tragedy before the bodies are even cold?!

He never lets a tragedy go to waste.

Brain..you twit...had you and the other anti gun extremists shown respect for the dead in past shootings I would have been more than content to let time pass before commenting on your stupidity in believing in stupid gun control laws...

but no...your anti gun extremist politicians and activists never....never...let a shooting happen without rushing to cameras to push your anti gun, pro gun free killing zone agenda.....

you guys set the rules...and I will no longer sit quietly by while you and the other anti gun extremists push disarming normal people because you hate guns....

It's a case of government having disarmed its citizenry and leaving it open for radicals to conduct massacres like this.

Hmm...

Well, if they are coming here I am sure people like you will prevent such attacks.

That's right...the Twin Towers attack was successful because there weren't enough guns in private hands.

Yeah...you are a twit..tell me how guns wouldn't have saved some of the 158 lives taken before the armed police could get there.....

Yes...assholes with guns are still able to get around gun control

For you to celebrate 149 dead as an affirmation of your beloved guns is just fucking sick

No..what is sick is that you guys cling to your belief that normal people should just allow themselves to be murdered with no way to fight back...they should just quietly submit to their deaths...because you...you won't let them have a gun to save their lives..

you prefer their deaths to their using guns to stop the murder...you are the sick,one...
You celebrating the fact that your brothers in arms are able to get around gun laws and still kill does nothing to support your wet dream of a worldwide dodge city shooting it it in the streets
The fact that you would rather celebrate another victory for your guns than mourn 158 dead shows what a sick pig you are

I suggest that you anti gun extremists watch the documentaries..."Terror in Mumbai" and "Terror in the mall". And tell me that armed normal people couldn't have stopped some of the deaths.....

6 different sites were attacked......

For you to celebrate 149 dead as an affirmation of your beloved guns is just fucking sick

No..what is sick is that you guys cling to your belief that normal people should just allow themselves to be murdered with no way to fight back...they should just quietly submit to their deaths...because you...you won't let them have a gun to save their lives..

you prefer their deaths to their using guns to stop the murder...you are the sick,one...
You celebrating the fact that your brothers in arms are able to get around gun laws and still kill does nothing to support your wet dream of a worldwide dodge city shooting it it in the streets
The fact that you would rather celebrate another victory for your guns than mourn 158 dead shows what a sick pig you are

Twit...they are not my brothers in arms...they belong to you....you made it possible for them to kill all those people because you disarmed those innocent people...they belong to you and the other idiots who believe gun control laws stop these attack...

you are the sick pig...you would rather see these people murdered...one by one....than to allow these people to stop the attack with a gun...

Tell me twit.....if you could go back in time before these attacks.....would you go back and give these people guns?

Tell us....do you prefer they get murdered...or would you allow them to carry guns?

then tell me who is sick...

Hmm...

Yeah...you are a twit..tell me how guns wouldn't have saved some of the 158 lives taken before the armed police could get there.....
Well, you might be right, I suppose they could have blasted hell out of the soggy remains of the suicide bomber.

Hmm...

Well, you might be right, I suppose they could have blasted hell out of the soggy remains of the suicide bomber.

Yaeh..and the gunmen? they couldn't have stopped them...? or saved lives....since the police took forever to get to the scenes...with guns.....

Twit...they are not my brothers in arms...they belong to you....you made it possible for them to kill all those people because you disarmed those innocent people...they belong to you and the other idiots who believe gun control laws stop these attack...

you are the sick pig...you would rather see these people murdered...one by one....than to allow these people to stop the attack with a gun...

Tell me twit.....if you could go back in time before these attacks.....would you go back and give these people guns?

Tell us....do you prefer they get murdered...or would you allow them to carry guns?

Yea....start a thread

Let's give France 300 million guns so they can be safe like us

You are a sick fuck celebrating a terrorist attack so you can sell more guns

Yea....start a thread

Let's give France 300 million guns so they can be safe like us

You are a sick fuck celebrating a terrorist attack so you can sell more guns

not celebrating the attack twit...pointing out how you and your gun control made it possible......

every year 1.5 million Americans use guns to stop violent crimes attack and save lives.... Vs. only 8,224 gun murders mostly committed by criminals against other criminals...

Forum List

Back