In light of the attacks in Paris...shall we discuss gun control?

Fox is reporting 140 dead and that will be going up..........

as I have said...in these disarmed countries, where even the police are likely unarmed.....the death count will be higher than here in the states....

Yeah, Americans just stretch the mass murder rate out over the entire year...

do you realize that in mass shooting victims are tiny numbers in any given year?

It's a case of government having disarmed its citizenry and leaving it open for radicals to conduct massacres like this.
People being armed in Paris could have prevented the attacks?

Hmm...

:cuckoo:

Well, if they are coming here I am sure people like you will prevent such attacks.

We thank you ahead of time for putting your life on the line

:rofl:

Do you doubt that if someone there had guns they could have saved lives...140 dead...reports they executed the concert goers one by one....
If a terrorist is willing to give up their pathetic lives in an attack, do you think their goal of causing terror in people like you, will be lessened if you can scale down the numbers of wounded and dead?

One by one? News reports says the concert goers were mostly killed by explosive devices like grenades

as I have said...in these disarmed countries, where even the police are likely unarmed.....the death count will be higher than here in the states....

here is Mother Jones...an anti gun...rabidly anti gun.....magazine and they added up all the deaths of mass shooters....I bet you don't realize how few people are killed by mass shooters...considering the attention they get...

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

It's a case of government having disarmed its citizenry and leaving it open for radicals to conduct massacres like this.
People being armed in Paris could have prevented the attacks?

Hmm...

:cuckoo:

Well, if they are coming here I am sure people like you will prevent such attacks.

We thank you ahead of time for putting your life on the line

:rofl:

Do you doubt that if someone there had guns they could have saved lives...140 dead...reports they executed the concert goers one by one....
If a terrorist is willing to give up their pathetic lives in an attack, do you think their goal of causing terror in people like you, will be lessened if you can scale down the numbers of wounded and dead?

One by one? News reports says the concert goers were mostly killed by explosive devices like grenades

No...there will be less terror because we can fight back......the scale of slaughter will be reduced.......

If the goal of terrorists is to spook people like you, would you be less spooked if we halved the number of those killed?

yeah...you don't understand..saving innocent lives is the goal...stopping the shooter from killing people is the goal.......and that takes,good people on the scene with guns...

we don't blame the victim....

So you're not one of those "If only they'd all had guns, this never would have happened" types? You must be exceptional.

I am the guy who says if there were good people with guns there the deaths would be fewer.......and gun free zones..or gun free countries draw these attackers....

Do you think extreme gun control in France stopped this attack?

If the goal of terrorists is to spook people like you, would you be less spooked if we halved the number of those killed?

yeah...you don't understand..saving innocent lives is the goal...stopping the shooter from killing people is the goal.......and that takes,good people on the scene with guns...
I'd prefer to have grenades...

I am ready to discuss gun control on this issue when anyone is willing...
What does gun control in America have to do with terrorist attacks overseas??

the absolute failure..to the tune of 140 dead victims...of Extreme French gun control shows that gun control doesn't stop killers from getting guns.""it only stops normal people from getting guns....

In 2014...victims of mass shootings....9.

2015 in France..over 140.

Only if you completely redefine the words "mass" and "shootings."

Yes...assholes with guns are still able to get around gun control

For you to celebrate 149 dead as an affirmation of your beloved guns is just fucking sick

Only if you completely redefine the words "mass" and "shootings."

Look at the link...Mother Jones lists all of them......and they hide the totals because the are so small each year......they break them down by shooting so you have to add them up yourself...

2013...about 20 people

Yes...assholes with guns are still able to get around gun control

For you to celebrate 149 dead as an affirmation of your beloved guns is just fucking sick

No..what is sick is that you guys cling to your belief that normal people should just allow themselves to be murdered with no way to fight back...they should just quietly submit to their deaths...because you...you won't let them have a gun to save their lives..

you prefer their deaths to their using guns to stop the murder...you are the sick,one...

"In light of the attacks in Paris...shall we discuss gun control?"

The reprehensible right – seeking to exploit a tragedy for some perceived partisan gain.

Oh yeah.......says the nut who ignores the gun grabbers as they wade through the blood of the murdered at every mass shooting....to push more laws that create more defenseless victims.....

Forum List

Back