In light of the attacks in Paris...shall we discuss gun control?

Yes couldn't operate under pressure. Better he shots ten times before he can't reload than 30. Mag limits would save lives.

And the fact that magazines are completely banned in France…..how many lives did that save? And as video after video shows, it takes no time at all to reload……and they could do all they wanted with pistols and just discard the pistol and use another one…….you are a twit.

Having to reload stopped this guy.

No….having an armed citizen confronting this guy stopped him…..no armed citizen and he goes on shooting….why is that such a hard concept for you…….? Take away the armed citizen…and he starts shooting again, instead, he goes and shoots himself…….facts, reality and the truth…you just don't like them do you….?

The story is pretty clear that he probably didn't even see the citizen. You claim victory where it doesn't exist. Clearly mag limits would save lives. Same thing with Giffords shooting. And while there are many examples where lives would be saved, there are none where limits would cost lives.

And the source is pretty clear that magazine limits had no bearing on this shooting at all….he dropped his magazines and ran off…..he could have killed 17 people with 10 round magazines just as easily…..

Clackamas Town Center shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He also dropped three other magazines in his possession.[1]

So….he dropped

He was incompetent at reloading and carrying magazines. Forcing him to do more of both would have saved lives.[/QUOTE]

No..you are wrong....he dropped the magazines after shooting 17 rounds...He killed 2 people..something he could have done with a pistol.....

magazine limits are gun bans in disguise...they don't stop or prevent any crime or mass shootings, and they serve no purpose...except to ban guns that hold more than 10 rounds...and the killers in France had no problem getting the weapons they wanted...or the magazines they wanted...in a country that bans all magazines for civilians...so again...magazine limits are pointless...[/QUOTE]

He couldn't have with a ten round limit. He was incompetent at reloading. Fact is there are many examples where mag limits would save lives, none where they would cost lives. It's a no brainer.[/QUOTE]

There are no examples of magazine limits saving lives…all of the ones you used were shown to be false…..

Magazine limits are simple gun banning without having to ban the gun….outlaw the magazine of the weapon and you ban most of those weapons.

No citizen needs AR-15's and AK-47's that hold dozens of bullets without reloading. Nor do we need flame throwers and grenade launchers. They were developed for the military to kill the most people in the shortest amount of time, and they are legal in much of the US. AR-15's were used in the Newtown slaughter and the Aurora shooting, legally procured. They did what they were designed to do--kill lots of people in a very short time. AK-47's are in such high demand, we've started producing them in the US since the Russian model was banned. That was bin-Laden's favorite.
Someone will no doubt start spouting a bunch of numbers at me, but as much as I want to understand both sides of this issue, these type of guns seem to be just plain 'overkill.' (pardon the pun).
Dumba$$, ar15's are not military grade and ak-47's are horribly inaccurate they are where the "pray and spray" phrase came from.
Tell us the difference between military grade rifle and over the counter sporting rifle??

Gun control people... Please educate yourselves
AK 47 is not where pray and spray came from and it is a very accurate gun on semi auto like most guns if you put more then three shots through it in very quick session it will move .... pray and spray came fromnthe Thomson machine gun because the fuckers moved like a damn gazelle up words

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Compared to an ar the ak is not accurate at all...
"Accurate" for an AK is for 50% of the rounds to fall into the circle drawn by the hoop that protects the front sight.
I, personally, have an AR that will shoot a <8" diameter circle at 600yds.

No citizen needs AR-15's and AK-47's that hold dozens of bullets without reloading. Nor do we need flame throwers and grenade launchers. They were developed for the military to kill the most people in the shortest amount of time, and they are legal in much of the US. AR-15's were used in the Newtown slaughter and the Aurora shooting, legally procured. They did what they were designed to do--kill lots of people in a very short time. AK-47's are in such high demand, we've started producing them in the US since the Russian model was banned. That was bin-Laden's favorite.
Someone will no doubt start spouting a bunch of numbers at me, but as much as I want to understand both sides of this issue, these type of guns seem to be just plain 'overkill.' (pardon the pun).
Dumba$$, ar15's are not military grade and ak-47's are horribly inaccurate they are where the "pray and spray" phrase came from.
Tell us the difference between military grade rifle and over the counter sporting rifle??

AK 47 is not where pray and spray came from and it is a very accurate gun on semi auto like most guns if you put more then three shots through it in very quick session it will move .... pray and spray came fromnthe Thomson machine gun because the fuckers moved like a damn gazelle up words

"Accurate" for an AK is for 50% of the rounds to fall into the circle drawn by the hoop that protects the front sight.
I, personally, have an AR that will shoot a <8" diameter circle at 600yds.
A complete novice would have a hard time hitting a broadside of a barn with an ak on full auto...

Actually yes it is. And more powerful. The ak a great gun and far more durable then the ar thus why it is the preferred weapon of our enemies. It's set back is in it is design and thus making it worthless in the modern age because of the rail system

Actually yes it is. And more powerful. The ak a great gun and far more durable then the ar thus why it is the preferred weapon of our enemies. It's set back is in it is design and thus making it worthless in the modern age because of the rail system

A military grade ar is every bit as reliable as an ak if not more so.

Over the counter ar's such as an bushmaster are not military grade, huge difference between the two...

A military grade ar is every bit as reliable as an ak if not more so.

Over the counter ar's such as an bushmaster are not military grade, huge difference between the two...
And my 30/06 is better then both

Forum List

Back