🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In light of the attacks in Paris...shall we discuss gun control?

Yes...assholes with guns are still able to get around gun control

For you to celebrate 149 dead as an affirmation of your beloved guns is just fucking sick

No..what is sick is that you guys cling to your belief that normal people should just allow themselves to be murdered with no way to fight back...they should just quietly submit to their deaths...because you...you won't let them have a gun to save their lives..

you prefer their deaths to their using guns to stop the murder...you are the sick,one...
You celebrating the fact that your brothers in arms are able to get around gun laws and still kill does nothing to support your wet dream of a worldwide dodge city shooting it it in the streets
The fact that you would rather celebrate another victory for your guns than mourn 158 dead shows what a sick pig you are

Twit...they are not my brothers in arms...they belong to you....you made it possible for them to kill all those people because you disarmed those innocent people...they belong to you and the other idiots who believe gun control laws stop these attack...

you are the sick pig...you would rather see these people murdered...one by one....than to allow these people to stop the attack with a gun...

Tell me twit.....if you could go back in time before these attacks.....would you go back and give these people guns?

Tell us....do you prefer they get murdered...or would you allow them to carry guns?

then tell me who is sick...
Yea....start a thread

Let's give France 300 million guns so they can be safe like us

You are a sick fuck celebrating a terrorist attack so you can sell more guns

Hmmmm...seems to me none of the victims...158 so far...had any guns....how did that work out for them?

How can you politicise this tragedy before the bodies are even cold?!

Because it is a very political matter!

It's a case of government having disarmed its citizenry and leaving it open for radicals to conduct massacres like this.

And there will be more coming.

If this happens more and more in France, you will see ordinary citizens begging for guns to protect themselves,

For you to celebrate 149 dead as an affirmation of your beloved guns is just fucking sick

No..what is sick is that you guys cling to your belief that normal people should just allow themselves to be murdered with no way to fight back...they should just quietly submit to their deaths...because you...you won't let them have a gun to save their lives..

you prefer their deaths to their using guns to stop the murder...you are the sick,one...
You celebrating the fact that your brothers in arms are able to get around gun laws and still kill does nothing to support your wet dream of a worldwide dodge city shooting it it in the streets
The fact that you would rather celebrate another victory for your guns than mourn 158 dead shows what a sick pig you are

Twit...they are not my brothers in arms...they belong to you....you made it possible for them to kill all those people because you disarmed those innocent people...they belong to you and the other idiots who believe gun control laws stop these attack...

you are the sick pig...you would rather see these people murdered...one by one....than to allow these people to stop the attack with a gun...

Tell me twit.....if you could go back in time before these attacks.....would you go back and give these people guns?

Tell us....do you prefer they get murdered...or would you allow them to carry guns?

Yea....start a thread

Hmmmm...seems to me none of the victims...158 so far...had any guns....how did that work out for them?
How do you know?
You've said in the past that guns are as easily obtainable in Europe as they are in the US.
I bet almost everyone was packing.

Yea....start a thread

Yes. Time to dust off your cowboy fantasies of shootouts with the guys in the black hats

The guys in the black hats had AK-47s, armor and high explosives, trained for the attack and had the element of surprise

Meanwhile you fantasize......if only me and some of my gun buddies were there we would have stopped it

You celebrating 153 dead as some vindication of your gun fantasies is just sick.......but what we can expect from gun nuts

He never lets a tragedy go to waste.

Brain..you twit...had you and the other anti gun extremists shown respect for the dead in past shootings I would have been more than content to let time pass before commenting on your stupidity in believing in stupid gun control laws...

but no...your anti gun extremist politicians and activists never....never...let a shooting happen without rushing to cameras to push your anti gun, pro gun free killing zone agenda.....

you guys set the rules...and I will no longer sit quietly by while you and the other anti gun extremists push disarming normal people because you hate guns....

I'm glad showing no class makes you feel good about yourself.

It's a case of government having disarmed its citizenry and leaving it open for radicals to conduct massacres like this.
People being armed in Paris could have prevented the attacks?

Hmm...

:cuckoo:

Well, if they are coming here I am sure people like you will prevent such attacks.

We thank you ahead of time for putting your life on the line

:rofl:

Do you doubt that if someone there had guns they could have saved lives...140 dead...reports they executed the concert goers one by one....
If a terrorist is willing to give up their pathetic lives in an attack, do you think their goal of causing terror in people like you, will be lessened if you can scale down the numbers of wounded and dead?

One by one? News reports says the concert goers were mostly killed by explosive devices like grenades

No...there will be less terror because we can fight back......the scale of slaughter will be reduced.......
please, be honest

for once, be honest

Fox is reporting 140 dead and that will be going up..........

as I have said...in these disarmed countries, where even the police are likely unarmed.....the death count will be higher than here in the states....
If the goal of terrorists is to spook people like you, would you be less spooked if we halved the number of those killed?

yeah...you don't understand..saving innocent lives is the goal...stopping the shooter from killing people is the goal.......and that takes,good people on the scene with guns...
the police saved lives in Paris

Blame Obama
People being armed in Paris could have prevented the attacks?

Hmm...

:cuckoo:

Well, if they are coming here I am sure people like you will prevent such attacks.

We thank you ahead of time for putting your life on the line

:rofl:

Do you doubt that if someone there had guns they could have saved lives...140 dead...reports they executed the concert goers one by one....
If a terrorist is willing to give up their pathetic lives in an attack, do you think their goal of causing terror in people like you, will be lessened if you can scale down the numbers of wounded and dead?

One by one? News reports says the concert goers were mostly killed by explosive devices like grenades

Yea....start a thread

A big two thumbs up for making those of us that don't believe the government is out to get our guns look like shit. This thread and comments herein aren't causing people to reflect on their position concerning gun control like you hoped for. Instead, it's just pissing them off and painting those of us that are mature about our 2nd Amendment right and responsibilities with the same brush. Unless of course that was your plan from the beginning. Either way you do gun owners a terrible disservice. Congratulations.

I am ready to discuss gun control on this issue when anyone is willing......

Did the extreme gun control laws of France, far stricter than those here in the United States, prevent any of these attackers from getting their guns?

Oh, Tiny, that's not the point.

14 Americans were killed by "Terrorists" last year. 33,000 Americans died from gun violence.

You are statistically far more likely to be shot by someone in your household than a terrorist.

So even with tonight's carnage, France will STILL have a far lower homicide rate than the US.

as I have said...in these disarmed countries, where even the police are likely unarmed.....the death count will be higher than here in the states....
If the goal of terrorists is to spook people like you, would you be less spooked if we halved the number of those killed?

yeah...you don't understand..saving innocent lives is the goal...stopping the shooter from killing people is the goal.......and that takes,good people on the scene with guns...

and they used guns...after they took forever to get there......

Yea....start a thread

A big two thumbs up for making those of us that don't believe the government is out to get our guns look like shit. This thread and comments herein aren't causing people to reflect on their position concerning gun control like you hoped for. Instead, it's just pissing them off and painting those of us that are mature about our 2nd Amendment right and responsibilities with the same brush. Unless of course that was your plan from the beginning. Either way you do gun owners a terrible disservice. Congratulations.

yeah, and when I see you actually post threads defending the right I might take you more seriously.....you people who sit on the sidelines and only come out to criticize those who engage the anti gun extremists are duds.....you are like John McCain....he attacks those who support him and helps those who hate him...

I am ready to discuss gun control on this issue when anyone is willing......

Did the extreme gun control laws of France, far stricter than those here in the United States, prevent any of these attackers from getting their guns?

Oh, Tiny, that's not the point.

14 Americans were killed by "Terrorists" last year. 33,000 Americans died from gun violence.

You are statistically far more likely to be shot by someone in your household than a terrorist.

So even with tonight's carnage, France will STILL have a far lower homicide rate than the US.

again...you lie...8,124 people were murdered with guns..the rest took their own lives...and of course 19,000 Americans committed suicide without guns...something you never mention either....or the fact that Japan, South Korea and China have absolute gun control...and 2x the suicide rate we do....

And again...1.5 Americans used guns to stop violent criminal attack and they saved lives often enough......

Not one French citizen had a gun to stop these attacks.....and 158 people so far have lost their lives waiting for the police to show up...with guns...

and they used guns...after they took forever to get there......
stop being an idiot..Paris happened because unlike the US they had lots and lots of people go to fight in Syria and come back home. Home, there are radicalized French citizens roaming Paris. We'll find out soon enough who the terrorists here were

The objective of terrorists is ti instill terror and fear in a populace. People like you are the best friends a terrorist could ever have

Yea....start a thread

How do you know?
You've said in the past that guns are as easily obtainable in Europe as they are in the US.
I bet almost everyone was packing.

They are easily obtainable for those who do not obey the law....law abiding people don't break the law and don't get guns because of that...so the only people who won't shoot other people can't get guns....the criminals, who do shoot other people, get guns easily....

Does anyone think that these attackers only used 10 round magazines.....considering that all magazines are illegal in France....

Does anyone think that there is never a need for a normal citizen to carry a gun for protection and to have the ability to carry a standard capacity pistol magazine...meaning some of the models that carry 15-19 rounds.....and do you think that some of the victims..tonight...wish they had a gun on them at the time of the attack? Or do you think they would still stand by being disarmed if they were alive to contemplate the idea?
They have a yearly allotment on ammo purchases, i.e. one can buy only a set quantity of ammo and have to justify the usage...WTF? yet, terrorists have hand grenades and full auto Kalashnikovs.

Forum List

Back