🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In light of the attacks in Paris...shall we discuss gun control?

again...you lie...8,124 people were murdered with guns..the rest took their own lives...and of course 19,000 Americans committed suicide without guns...something you never mention either....or the fact that Japan, South Korea and China have absolute gun control...and 2x the suicide rate we do....

And again...1.5 Americans used guns to stop violent criminal attack and they saved lives often enough......

Not one French citizen had a gun to stop these attacks.....and 158 people so far have lost their lives waiting for the police to show up...with guns...
You make me laugh with your childish gun nut fantasies

300 million guns in this country and we still have 8000 murders. One gun for every adult and you don't do a thing to stop murder, you only commit them. You shoot your wives, you shoot your girlfriends, you shoot whoever looks at you the wrong way.
You leave your guns around and allow children to play with them
You guys are a disease

See...you don't even know what you are talking about.....normal people don't shoot people..the people committing gun crime are people with long histories of violence and anti social behavior and long criminal records....you anti gun extremists keep lying by trying to say normal people, without any history of violence, buy a gun and all of a sudden murder their wife over a burned dinner....it...does...not...happen.....
Yes...with 300 million guns, you are a normal person up until the time you pull the trigger
You are a disease

Twit...do your research.....then you can post with some intelligence and knowledge....
Yea...heard it before

Murders are only committed by other people

You need to actually understand it...your ignorance is glaring...you blame normal people and want to punish normal people for the crimes of career criminals who misuse guns...and then you target normal gun owners who don't use guns to hurt people and allow gun criminals to murder other people...learn to deal with the truth, facts and reality...

If the goal of terrorists is to spook people like you, would you be less spooked if we halved the number of those killed?

yeah...you don't understand..saving innocent lives is the goal...stopping the shooter from killing people is the goal.......and that takes,good people on the scene with guns...
the police saved lives in Paris

and they used guns...after they took forever to get there......
stop being an idiot..Paris happened because unlike the US they had lots and lots of people go to fight in Syria and come back home. Home, there are radicalized French citizens roaming Paris. We'll find out soon enough who the terrorists here were

The objective of terrorists is ti instill terror and fear in a populace. People like you are the best friends a terrorist could ever have

No twit....if these people had been able to fight back and stop the attacks there would be a lot less fearful people in France..right now....they all know that at any time, they could be caught in an attack and would be able to do nothing to save themselves...that is how fear is created...helplessness in the face of a threat.....
You fucking moron

Yea...2aguy is a badass
If he was there he would have sent them terrorists packing. They know better than to mess with 2aguy

You are talking about an armed terrorist attack by trained terrorists sing AK-47s, explosives and wearing body armor

Like most gun nuts, you would have pissed yourself during the attack, too afraid to use your gun because you know they would kil your ass

I am ready to discuss gun control on this issue when anyone is willing......

Did the extreme gun control laws of France, far stricter than those here in the United States, prevent any of these attackers from getting their guns? You cannot legally own guns in FRance outside of some hunting shotguns and they probably have to be kept in a gun club..and you have to go through tremendous hassles to get access to those guns....does anyone think these terrorists did that?

Will we find out that these terrorists were well known to the French government?

As I have been saying...guns are easy to get in Europe if you are a criminal or a terrorist...that they don't use them more is simply a choice, not because they lack access....as these attacks show.

And in Europe..their criminals and terrorists prefer fully automatic rifles......as well as grenades....

Gun control worked incredibly well in France....not one of the victims who was murdered tonight will have been armed and able to resist the attack....

But....But....they don't have the kind of mass shootings that we do in America...right? And what have I said in post after post.....the culture over there is changing and that they were importing criminals to commit the gun crime that European criminals won't do...

And I would point out that armed French citizens could likely have reduced the ability of the attackers to kill the unarmed victims so easily.

Also...I have posted that the number of casualties in attacks in gun free societies will always be higher...because no one is armed, including many of the police forces...which means the time it takes for their special operations police...you know..the ones with guns...takes far longer to get into the fight...

These attacks show this to be true....

If you live in New York city...I would suggest watching yourself in public places and carry your concealed carry pistol if you haven't made a habit of it....oh....wait....that's right.....only those with the money to hire a lawyer can actually get a permit to carry a gun in New York city.....and of course the bodyguards of the political class......

I point out New York city because these nuts seem to focus on New York..but if you live in other big cities...Chicago, and L.A. I would keep your eyes open......
I am controlling mine, reloading now.

yeah...you don't understand..saving innocent lives is the goal...stopping the shooter from killing people is the goal.......and that takes,good people on the scene with guns...

stop being an idiot..Paris happened because unlike the US they had lots and lots of people go to fight in Syria and come back home. Home, there are radicalized French citizens roaming Paris. We'll find out soon enough who the terrorists here were

The objective of terrorists is ti instill terror and fear in a populace. People like you are the best friends a terrorist could ever have

No twit....if these people had been able to fight back and stop the attacks there would be a lot less fearful people in France..right now....they all know that at any time, they could be caught in an attack and would be able to do nothing to save themselves...that is how fear is created...helplessness in the face of a threat.....
You fucking moron

Yea...2aguy is a badass
If he was there he would have sent them terrorists packing. They know better than to mess with 2aguy

You are talking about an armed terrorist attack by trained terrorists sing AK-47s, explosives and wearing body armor

Like most gun nuts, you would have pissed yourself during the attack, too afraid to use your gun because you know they would kil your ass
Pissing your pants is something pussy libtards do, libtard.

You fucking moron

Yea...2aguy is a badass

Again...I ask you...if you could go back in time...would you give these people guns?

Is it better to die unarmed then to try to stop the attack with a gun?

Twit.

You fucking moron

Yea...2aguy is a badass

Yes....I understand...you said normal people shoot other people just because they have guns...I then showed you the truth, facts and reality...that people who are abnormal, and violent and have long histories of violence do 90% or more of the shooting...and since you can't respond to the truth, facts or reality...you attack me personally...you are a twit.

You fucking moron

Yea...2aguy is a badass

Would you rather have a gun or not have a gun in that situation? Would you kneel before you were shot or would you lie down in front of your killer?

An account of the murders...

Extrano's Alley, more than a gun blog | The history of gun control is perfectly clear. Gun control enables killers.

Briefly quoting the Daily Mail report linked above:

Benjamin Cazenoves, who posted on Facebook he was a seriously injured hostage inside the Paris theatre, described how the terrorists were slaughtering ‘everyone one by one’.

Cazenoves was one of at least 100 people held captive during a rock concert, wrote on social media: ‘I’m still at the Bataclan. 1th floor. Hurt Bad! There are survivors inside. They are cutting down all the world. One by one.’

One hostage who escaped the theatre said the hostages were yelling about Syria. According to a woman in a nearby restaurant where shots first broke out, a gunman shouted ‘Allah Akbar’ (God is great in Arabic) before firing.

To be helpless in such a situation; not by your own choice but by an order of your government, is an unspeakable horror. Our prayers go to the dead and the injured, our sympathy to the relatives and fiends of the the dead and wounded.

As for America and Americans, take the Old Cop’s advice. “get a gun, learn to use it, and use it when you have to.” And if you r State tries to disarm you, turn the enablers out.

Yes...according to anti gun extremists...it is better to be unarmed and helpless in this situation......

And yes, there were suicide bombers too.

Praise Allah and let me take non-believers with me.

Can you pass laws to stop that?
Their willingness to die is by far the most powerful weapon these Islamic terrorists have. It makes one suicidal jihadist more dangerous than a hundred fighters with ordinary mentalities who are oriented to self-preservation.

It is difficult to anticipate the suicidal mind, which is why it was virtually impossible for us to believe something like the 9/11 attack could take place until it did.

Last edited:
Fox is reporting 140 dead and that will be going up..........

as I have said...in these disarmed countries, where even the police are likely unarmed.....the death count will be higher than here in the states....

Yeah, Americans just stretch the mass murder rate out over the entire year...

In 2014...victims of mass shootings....9.

Only if you completely redefine the words "mass" and "shootings."

Yeah....try these numbers twit........the facts and truth about mass shootings in the U.S......

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

Sooooo....

How many deaths on average according to Mother Jones...anti gun, uber left wing Mother Jones.......each year, well less than 100.

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208
Accidental drowning.....3,391
Accidental exposure to smoke, fire and flames.....2,760

Accidental gun deaths 2013......505

Those are the numbers of deaths from mass shootings in the United States.....and even in the big year, 2012, they didn't break 100 deaths by criminals.

How many guns are there in American hands....320 million.

How many people carry guns for self defense...over 13 million.

I am the guy who says if there were good people with guns there the deaths would be fewer...

Oh, the Good Guy with a Gun myth - I love that one!

Oh, the Good Guy with a Gun myth - I love that one

It is not a myth....when good guys have guns...lives are saved.....when you anti gun extremists disarm them...more people die...

Some details to help you make your guess....

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)
No guns: 15 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Temple massacre has some Sikhs mulling gun ownership

The president of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin had only a butter knife on hand, which he used to fight the gunman. He was killed, but his heroic actions were credited for slowing the shooter. Guns were not allowed in the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin.

“No guns [were] allowed in the temple,” Kulbir Singh, an attendee of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, told FoxNews.com. “Everyone knows that it’s not allowed, anywhere in the temple.”

Tell me again how the good guys with a gun is a myth......you should stop listening to the anti gun extremists...they have to lie to push their agenda since reality, the truth and facts show they are completely wrong...

People being armed in Paris could have prevented the attacks?

Hmm...

Well, if they are coming here I am sure people like you will prevent such attacks.

We thank you ahead of time for putting your life on the line.
Are you suggesting that being defensively armed is putting one's life on the line moreso than being un-armed?

[...]

One by one? News reports says the concert goers were mostly killed by explosive devices like grenades
That might be true in one of the attack's locations. But there were several locations in the City and the report I heard from one is the shooters were methodically selecting targets one-by-one, like tin ducks in a gallery.

In that example one cannot help wondering what a difference one or two armed individuals in the crowd might have made. It is in fact plainly self-defeating not to ponder that question.

No...there will be less terror because we can fight back......the scale of slaughter will be reduced.......
But the problem is, as I have observed over the years, the majority of those who dislike guns and oppose ownership by ordinary civilians know nothing about guns, are afraid of them -- and are not inclined to defend themselves under any circumstances.

You fucking moron

Yea...2aguy is a badass

Don't think his gun would be much good against a suicide bomber. This thread is a joke.

You fucking moron

Yea...2aguy is a badass

Again...I ask you...if you could go back in time...would you give these people guns?

Is it better to die unarmed then to try to stop the attack with a gun?

Twit.
Again, you and your tough guy friends would be like Barney Fife

You are living a fantasy

You fucking moron

Yea...2aguy is a badass

Don't think his gun would be much good against a suicide bomber. This thread is a joke.
These guys went in knowing they were not coming out.
They had AK-47s, body armor, bombs and were well trained and had a planned attack strategy
Morons like 2aguy fantasize....if only me and my trusty gun were there I would have stopped them

No...there will be less terror because we can fight back......the scale of slaughter will be reduced.......
But the problem is, as I have observed over the years, the majority of those who dislike guns and oppose ownership by ordinary civilians know nothing about guns, are afraid of them -- and are not inclined to defend themselves under any circumstances.
There's a world of difference between those who 'dislike guns' and those 'opposed to ownership by ordinary citizens'; in fact, the latter compose such a tiny minority that they're virtually non-existent, their errant opinion irrelevant in the context of current Second Amendment jurisprudence.

These guys went in knowing they were not coming out.
They had AK-47s, body armor, bombs and were well trained and had a planned attack strategy
Morons like 2aguy fantasize....if only me and my trusty gun were there I would have stopped them

At least I'd have a chance, however small.

And I'm a Army Veteran with hundreds of hours of training myself.

Simple question. If you were a hostage to madmen, would you prefer to be armed and have at least a chance, or unarmed with no chance.

Having lived in parts or rural France I can say with certainty most if not all farms have one or more long guns somewhere easily accessible.
Same with farms in the US.
You don't see radical Islamofascists attacking these places.
They only target places where they are sure no one is armed.

Forum List

Back