In Memory Of Congressman James Traficant: Dead From Farm Accident

n-TRAFICANT-large570.jpg

Former U.S. Rep. James Traficant Jr., who spent time in prison on corruption charges, died Saturday, according to the Vindicator.

Traficant, 73, was in "very critical" condition after suffering an injury from a tractor that tipped over him on his farm in Ohio earlier this month. The tractor rolled over backward while he was still in the driver’s seat.

Goshen police district Chief Steven McDaniel told the Associated Press that, "We're unsure if he might have hit the clutch instead of the brake."

Traficant was expelled from the House in 2002 after a federal court found him guilty on 10 counts. He was in public office for more than 17 years.

Former Ohio Rep. James Traficant Dies After Accident

May you rest in peace.

Trafficant was a Democrat you ignorant ass....

I see that Lakhota edited her OP 52 minutes after she posted it. I was wondering why you wrote your comment because Lakhota's offense is no longer visible in the OP. What did she write? I can guess - she stated that he was a Republican, right?

Nope, no claim like that in the OP.

I'm going to guess that Zander might have been confused and thought that "former US Rep" meant republican, and everyone else just jumped on the "attack Lakota" bandwagon.

I want to be clear about what you're stating here. I too can see that the OP doesn't make such a claim. I observed that the LAST edit was 52 minutes after the initial posting. Now, as a mod can you observe the text of the OP at all different stages before and after each edit? IN other words, are you telling us that you went through Lakota's edit history on the OP and observed that she didn't make a reference to Republicans when she first wrote her OP?

Yes, I can see the full edit history of any post.

In this case though, you can see Lakhota's original post too - since Zander quoted it in his post at the beginning of the thread.

If you can see the full edit history then you can see that the THREAD TITLE was changed....

Just another in a long line of crooks and corrupted Democrats

he will get his judgement day now I doubt it will be utopia

You never pass up an opportunity to display what a despicable human being you are.....do you?

lol, sorry if the truth hurts. but figures you would of worshiped him

as if you would be all broken up over palin, cruz, any other Republican passing away

giddyup on that high horse

Regardless of their political views, yes, I would express my regrets that they had died. That is what humans do. They put aside petty politics and express their regrets
And yes, I was sad when Reagan died, I wished a speedy recovery to George Bush and Dick Cheney when they were seriously ill
Republicans and democrats are still Americans. You may not like their politics, but, no, you do not wish them harm

True, I never start the horribleness but I am more than happy to hold up a mirror to it.
Horriblness, that ain't even a word according to my spell checker.

You should take things a little lighter on the internet. After all, this forum is under political satire.

Horribleness is a word, you just spelled it wrong.

Traficant may have been a corrupt pol, but I still liked him. His one minute speeches were amazing. He was one of the few Democrats who actually condemned Clinton for his actions publically, even though he didn't vote for his impeachment.

He was from Youngstown... A one time Mafia capital of Ohio. I wasn't surprised that he was corrupt.. No one from Youngstown of any importance at the time had clean hands or wallets.

True, I never start the horribleness but I am more than happy to hold up a mirror to it.

You should take things a little lighter on the internet. After all, this forum is under political satire.

You are right, like I said, my spell checker was not helping. I must say I have never heard, horribleness, used in a sentence.

Just another in a long line of crooks and corrupted Democrats

he will get his judgement day now I doubt it will be utopia

You never pass up an opportunity to display what a despicable human being you are.....do you?

lol, sorry if the truth hurts. but figures you would of worshiped him

as if you would be all broken up over palin, cruz, any other Republican passing away

giddyup on that high horse
Unlike you i was taught manners. Unlike you i was taught to respect the dead.

But then again you are a vile person

You are right, like I said, my spell checker was not helping. I must say I have never heard, horribleness, used in a sentence.
Wonderful word isn't it? The willful act of being horrible, perfectly describes the attitude of so many posters on this board.

As I posted on the other thread.. I liked Jim Traficant, even though he was a Democrat.

He was from Youngstown, Ohio, the one time Mafia Capital of the State. His conviction wasn't a surprise.

No one of any importance from there had clean hands or wallets.

I loved his one minute speeches from the Floor. "Beam me up"

He was the only Democrat to consistently speak against Clinton, even though he refused to vote for the articles of impeachment.

Hopefully this is disease that causes all democrats to tip over and die.

We could throw them all a big going away party.

It would be a day of celebration for the whole world.
^ The classy side of the RW.
What do you expect from people so ignorant they vote against their own self interests and don't even know it?
Rdean, I bet I could find more than a post of yours that actually has worst sentiments.

bad
worse
worst

Idiot nutter.

Funny, your trolling.

Wonderful word isn't it? The willful act of being horrible, perfectly describes the attitude of so many posters on this board.
I know, it's a great word, as used by the message board nazi. You got me cleaned up right fine, sir.

But I simply gave you low hanging fruit so I can see your true colors.

My post was not, "horribleness", not in the least. But to those with true horribleness in their heart, that is the only way they see.

I see you as an extreme partisan that attacks all he sees that starts with a "C".

Horriblness is Occupied's response in so many threads.

What do you expect from people so ignorant they vote against their own self interests and don't even know it?
Rdean, I bet I could find more than a post of yours that actually has worst sentiments.

bad
worse
worst

Idiot nutter.
Bad
Worst
Worse
Idiot Nutter

Moron.

Your turn, go.

I know, it's a great word, as used by the message board nazi. You got me cleaned up right fine, sir.

My post was not, "horribleness", not in the least. But to those with true horribleness in their heart, that is the only way they see.

I see you as an extreme partisan that attacks all he sees that starts with a "C".

I was not actually talking about you, I was criticizing the OP and the rest for cheering the death of a man who never did anything to them except be a democrat. Did you join in the celebration that a retired politician had a terrible accident? If not then you are not horrible but I wonder at your assumption that I thought you were and your willingness to attack me. I do not say bad things to good posters and applaud anyone who tries to keep things civil.

I was not actually talking about you, I was criticizing the OP and the rest for cheering the death of a man who never did anything to them except be a democrat. Did you join in the celebration that a retired politician had a terrible accident? If not then you are not horrible but I wonder at your assumption that I thought you were and your willingness to attack me. I do not say bad things to good posters and applaud anyone who tries to keep things civil.
You quoted me, so it was easy to think you were speaking to me.

I was being intentionally absurd in a thread I would typically ignore due to its title. I am about done bumping this one to where it can be seen.

Absurdity, I was obviously.

bad
worse
worst

Idiot nutter.
Bad
Worst
Worse
Idiot Nutter

Moron.

Your turn, go.

You really think so.....don't you? Home schooled?

Forum List

Back