In Memory Of Congressman James Traficant: Dead From Farm Accident

He died an Independent.

He was independent because the Democrat party knew he was poison.

Got any proof, sparky?

He was a convicted criminal who spent time in prison for his crimes.

Duh, yes we know that. Today he is dead. Show some respect.

Lots of people serve with being convicted of using money donated for campaigns for personal use.

He is a crook, I don't respect him.

He is now with Jesus.

n-TRAFICANT-large570.jpg

Former U.S. Rep. James Traficant Jr., who spent time in prison on corruption charges, died Saturday, according to the Vindicator.

Traficant, 73, was in "very critical" condition after suffering an injury from a tractor that tipped over him on his farm in Ohio earlier this month. The tractor rolled over backward while he was still in the driver’s seat.

Goshen police district Chief Steven McDaniel told the Associated Press that, "We're unsure if he might have hit the clutch instead of the brake."

Traficant was expelled from the House in 2002 after a federal court found him guilty on 10 counts. He was in public office for more than 17 years.

Former Ohio Rep. James Traficant Dies After Accident

May you rest in peace.

Trafficant was a Democrat you ignorant ass....

I see that Lakhota edited her OP 52 minutes after she posted it. I was wondering why you wrote your comment because Lakhota's offense is no longer visible in the OP. What did she write? I can guess - she stated that he was a Republican, right?

Got any proof, sparky?

He was a convicted criminal who spent time in prison for his crimes.

Duh, yes we know that. Today he is dead. Show some respect.

Lots of people serve with being convicted of using money donated for campaigns for personal use.

He is a crook, I don't respect him.

He is now with Jesus.
Prove it.

n-TRAFICANT-large570.jpg

Former U.S. Rep. James Traficant Jr., who spent time in prison on corruption charges, died Saturday, according to the Vindicator.

Traficant, 73, was in "very critical" condition after suffering an injury from a tractor that tipped over him on his farm in Ohio earlier this month. The tractor rolled over backward while he was still in the driver’s seat.

Goshen police district Chief Steven McDaniel told the Associated Press that, "We're unsure if he might have hit the clutch instead of the brake."

Traficant was expelled from the House in 2002 after a federal court found him guilty on 10 counts. He was in public office for more than 17 years.

May you rest in peace.

I see that Lakhota edited her OP 52 minutes after she posted it. I was wondering why you wrote your comment because Lakhota's offense is no longer visible in the OP. What did she write? I can guess - she stated that he was a Republican, right?
The partisan hack thinks only GOPers are crooks. She is only half right on that.

n-TRAFICANT-large570.jpg

May you rest in peace.

Who said he wasn't?

n-TRAFICANT-large570.jpg

May you rest in peace.

Nope, no claim like that in the OP.

I'm going to guess that Zander might have been confused and thought that "former US Rep" meant republican, and everyone else just jumped on the "attack Lakota" bandwagon.

n-TRAFICANT-large570.jpg

May you rest in peace.

I'm going to guess that Zander might have been confused and thought that "former US Rep" meant republican, and everyone else just jumped on the "attack Lakota" bandwagon.

I didn't jump on, I just don't think the crook deserves any respect.

Trafficant OR Shitting Bull.

Trafficant was a renegade democrat. He was guilty of no more than business as usual in the congressional democrat party but they got rid of him because he told it like it was. He had the strangest hairdo in congress also.

n-TRAFICANT-large570.jpg

May you rest in peace.

I want to be clear about what you're stating here. I too can see that the OP doesn't make such a claim. I observed that the LAST edit was 52 minutes after the initial posting. Now, as a mod can you observe the text of the OP at all different stages before and after each edit? IN other words, are you telling us that you went through Lakota's edit history on the OP and observed that she didn't make a reference to Republicans when she first wrote her OP?

n-TRAFICANT-large570.jpg

May you rest in peace.

I want to be clear about what you're stating here. I too can see that the OP doesn't make such a claim. I observed that the LAST edit was 52 minutes after the initial posting. Now, as a mod can you observe the text of the OP at all different stages before and after each edit? IN other words, are you telling us that you went through Lakota's edit history on the OP and observed that she didn't make a reference to Republicans when she first wrote her OP?

Yes, I can see the full edit history of any post.

In this case though, you can see Lakhota's original post too - since Zander quoted it in his post at the beginning of the thread.

It's obvious he was a Democrat because it reads Congressman...corruption, etc. If it was a Republican it would be Republican Congressman...corruption...etc.

n-TRAFICANT-large570.jpg

May you rest in peace.
Lying retard alert. The man was a Life Long Democrat.

He died an Independent.

Got any proof, sparky?
Yeah. He was convicted of bribery and was an ex con.

Yes, but he had the BEST HAIR EVAH in Congress!

Traficant was a Democrat but he didn't always vote with them. He was a maverick for sure and the Democrats hated him because he didn't tow the line with the commies.

n-TRAFICANT-large570.jpg

May you rest in peace. Here is some history on James Anthony Traficant, Jr.:

James Traficant - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The real story was that the bull kicked him as he tried to mount the poor beast...I
The bull was named hillary.

He died an Independent.
Is "Independent" the new word for 'Liberal Criminal'? I think not.

What you "think" is irrelevant. Wikipedia says he's been an Independent since 2010.
Well, we all know that Wikipedia is the end all be all of factual evidence. (cough, cough)
But lets go ahead and accept Wikipedia for the moment, Independent since 2010, convicted in 2002. I do believe he was a democrat in 2002. He's still a liberal criminal. And still a Democrat (liberal) at the time of his crime.

Forum List

Back