In Memory Of Congressman James Traficant: Dead From Farm Accident

Hopefully this is a disease that causes all democrats to tip over and die.

We could throw them all a big going away party.

It would be a day of celebration for the whole world.
A disease? A farming accident? So you're not only stupid, but a disgusting person on top of it.
Not as disgusting as you, how clean are all your posts? I bet if I searched your posts we would find your heart is full of disgusting stupidity.
Another projector. Go ahead and search my posts, champ. You won't find one instance where I cheered for the death of anybody, never mind wishing death on an entire political party like you just did. Go pound sand, troll

Do not talk bad about the dead. Did nobody ever teach you manners? It shows a real lack of class.

Do not talk bad about the dead. Did nobody ever teach you manners? It shows a real lack of class.

oh yeah, then why do they still talk about Reagan? hummmm

Jesus Christ, you people are cynical. I do not care who the decedent is, it is just bad form to talk poorly of the dead. After a decent time has passed, then you can surely reflect on his or her policies. But this guy who is the subject of this thread has hardly started to rot. Show some respect. With Reagan, I agree that impugning the man's integrity is pretty low-rent stuff, revealing of the lack of character in the person doing it.

I really should not have to be defending my comments here. Did none of you degenerate assholes grow up in a civilized environment?

In memory of Democratic leader Robert Byrd, former chapter leader of the Ku klux Klan, even elected Exalted Cyclops.

At the height of World War II, Byrd refused to join the military and explained why in a letter to then-Sen. Theodore Bilbo, D-Miss."I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side . Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

Rip, if there is peace in hell.

Why are you trying to hijack this thread and turn it ugly? Traficant was an interesting character.

He was a typically-corrupt politician who should have been beheaded live on national television no more than 30 days after his conviction.

n-TRAFICANT-large570.jpg

Former U.S. Rep. James Traficant Jr., who spent time in prison on corruption charges, died Saturday, according to the Vindicator.

Traficant, 73, was in "very critical" condition after suffering an injury from a tractor that tipped over him on his farm in Ohio earlier this month. The tractor rolled over backward while he was still in the driver’s seat.

Goshen police district Chief Steven McDaniel told the Associated Press that, "We're unsure if he might have hit the clutch instead of the brake."

Traficant was expelled from the House in 2002 after a federal court found him guilty on 10 counts. He was in public office for more than 17 years.

Former Ohio Rep. James Traficant Dies After Accident

May you rest in peace. Here is some history on James Anthony Traficant, Jr.:

James Traficant - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The real story was that the bull kicked him as he tried to mount the poor beast...I
The bull was named hillary.
In memory of Democratic leader Robert Byrd, former chapter leader of the Ku klux Klan, even elected Exalted Cyclops.

At the height of World War II, Byrd refused to join the military and explained why in a letter to then-Sen. Theodore Bilbo, D-Miss."I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side . Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

Why are you trying to hijack this thread and turn it ugly? Traficant was an interesting character.

He was a typically-corrupt politician who should have been beheaded live on national television no more than 30 days after his conviction.

Thank you for your ISIS compassion.

Yet you refuse to mention his change and support of civil rights, when Dixiecrat Strom Thurmond never did and even committed the unnatural actof refusing to public acknowledge his illegitimate daughter of color.

depotoo, every time your type of nonsense is reported in public schools, the nonsense is permanently refuted.

n-TRAFICANT-large570.jpg

Former U.S. Rep. James Traficant Jr., who spent time in prison on corruption charges, died Saturday, according to the Vindicator.

Traficant, 73, was in "very critical" condition after suffering an injury from a tractor that tipped over him on his farm in Ohio earlier this month. The tractor rolled over backward while he was still in the driver’s seat.

Goshen police district Chief Steven McDaniel told the Associated Press that, "We're unsure if he might have hit the clutch instead of the brake."

Traficant was expelled from the House in 2002 after a federal court found him guilty on 10 counts. He was in public office for more than 17 years.

Former Ohio Rep. James Traficant Dies After Accident

May you rest in peace.
Lying retard alert. The man was a Life Long Democrat.
One of the federal prosecutors I worked with (a hard core Dem) noted that Trafficant was organized crime's representative to congress

He an Donald Trump had the same hair style

it was called "DYING MAMMAL COLLAPSES ON SKULL"

Just another in a long line of crooks and corrupted Democrats

he will get his judgement day now I doubt it will be utopia
You'll get yours too, sweetie pie. Ever think of that? Better change your ways. :dev3:

really, you go around flipping off people for their opinions and you tell me to change my ways
you need the help little girl
You are comparing me to you? LMAO You really do not have any grasp of reality do you? And, btw, criticizing other peoples' opinions is not even in the same universe as taking joy, as you are, in a man's death.

Last edited:

He was a corrupt crook.

That he was.

Didn't he land in jail and lose his seat??

Condolences to his family though. Its never easy when someone in the family dies.

Traficant was a crook and he was a Dem as well. Thats something Shittingbull would rather forget. LOL

Forum List

Back