In new Budget, Biden to Lower US Debt by $3T, After Trump had Record 4 yr Debt

By cutting spending and increasing taxes on the wealthy

Whereas Bush inherited a balanced budget and blew up the economy bigly.
Trump had world record mega debt, the "king of debt" the worst debt president in US history. 25% of out total debt in just 4 short yrs under failed Trump

By cutting spending

What spending did he cut?

and increasing taxes on the wealthy

Which taxes? Any specifics?

We have a lot of internet millionaires on here.

Another guy on here says he has more than 10 million dollars worth of just one stock.

I can tell you if I had 10 million dollars, I would not wasting my time on this forum

Why not?

When Trump took over as president the US had a low $587B annual deficit, in 4 short years Trump 5x that to $3.1T and Trump had 25% of total US debt in his 4 short years.

Meanwhile Biden has lowered the $3.1T annual Trump deficit to just $1.3 T, and he looks to lower it more !!!

In Biden's new Budget he outlines drug price negotiation with medicare that are expected to save $150+ B (republicans are against this because they are "paid off" by drug companies for real though). He also has a minimum tax on billionaires which says all billionaires will pay at least 25% on their income, because many billionaires pay and extremely low tax rate.

These 2 simple measure, bit of which the GOP are strongly against, will reduce the Trump debt substantially and do nothing to hurt or slow the economy at all. Of course something this good and smart and beneficial has GOP opposition.

The banker?

We have a lot of internet millionaires on here.

Another guy on here says he has more than 10 million dollars worth of just one stock.

I can tell you if I had 10 million dollars, I would not wasting my time on this forum
exactly.....we had one guy who claimed he owned 3 companies but was always here posting....he said i hire people to run them....the guy had more posts than me and had been here half the time...

SO much better than Trump's $3.1T in 2020.
Trump inherited a $587B in 2016 and ran that to $1.3T precovid and 25% of our total debt occurred in trump's little 4 years, think about how bad that is.
despicable

Bush and the GOP congress inherited a balanced budget and blew that up with trillions in do nothing spending

despicable
You stupid inbred dumbass. You confused assholes bragging about $1.4 trillion yearly debt as if it was some great achievement.

You Moon Bats are the most despicable shitheads imaginable.

Obama gave us half our debt, with no recession or pandemic.

Why was he so bad?
Because he inherited the Bush Blow up, the worst economic crisis since the great Depression, after the entire US economy blew up viciously after 8 years of failed Bush and GOP leadership and failed and mismanaged wars, and trillions in do nothing spending bills

You stupid inbred dumbass. You confused assholes bragging about $1.4 trillion yearly debt as if it was some great achievement.

You Moon Bats are the most despicable shitheads imaginable.
Better than anything the GOP can do

the GOP is the party of debt and deficits and they own this debt.
GOP policy is the main cause of our mega deficits.

Biden, LIKE BILL CLINTON, is actually trying to lower our debt.

Because he inherited the Bush Blow up, the worst economic crisis since the great Depression, after the entire US economy blew up viciously after 8 years of failed Bush and GOP leadership and failed and mismanaged wars, and trillions in do nothing spending bills

Because he inherited the Bush Blow up,

The recession ended in June 2009. Why did Obama double our debt after the recession ended?

the worst economic crisis since the great Depression

That ended a few months into his term.

Remember when Obama was so fucking lost he needed Bubba to come back to
try to unfuck his administration? That was hilarious!!!

Because he inherited the Bush Blow up,

The recession ended in June 2009. Why did Obama double our debt after the recession ended?

the worst economic crisis since the great Depression

That ended a few months into his term.

Remember when Obama was so fucking lost he needed Bubba to come back to
try to unfuck his administration? That was hilarious!!!
Huh? Obama inherited the Bush crash, it was not a normal recession. It was one of the biggest ever in US history. When that happens tax revenue plummets (go look it up) on top of that the government stimulates the economy (which Bush did like 5 times) which also adds to the deficit.
In 2016, Obama's last year he got the annual deficit down to $587B, pretty good, then trump came in and more than 5x that to $3.1T/yr, pretty bad...

But Biden has got that down to only$1.3T, pretty good. Do you see the pattern here...

Huh? Obama inherited the Bush crash, it was not a normal recession. It was one of the biggest ever in US history. When that happens tax revenue plummets (go look it up) on top of that the government stimulates the economy (which Bush did like 5 times) which also adds to the deficit.
In 2016, Obama's last year he got the annual deficit down to $587B, pretty good, then trump came in and more than 5x that to $3.1T/yr, pretty bad...

But Biden has got that down to only$1.3T, pretty good. Do you see the pattern here...
did covid have anything to do with that?.....just asking...

Forum List

Back