in North Carolina rally, President Trump Boasts About ‘Sailing To An Easy Election’ Before COVID-19 Hit...“I probably would’ve not been here tonight,”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

What he's saying here is he has no desire to speak to you unless he needs your votes. He ONLY cares about himself.

“I probably would’ve not been here tonight...I would’ve said, ‘No we don’t have to bother."

He is simply being HONEST with those in attendance...

Had there not been a COVID crisis there would have been no need... And he freely admits it... Something democrats might try in the future...

What he's saying here is he has no desire to speak to you unless he needs your votes. He ONLY cares about himself.

“I probably would’ve not been here tonight...I would’ve said, ‘No we don’t have to bother."
He doesn't have to come to North Carolina to get North Carolina's electoral vote.

he is probably right.....if it wasnt for this virus trump would be pretty hard to beat....

If he'd done a decent job with the pandemic he would have also been assured of victory.

Your struggle all-out war with honesty is duly noted.

You need to vote for the marxist vegetable. You'll appreciate his incessant, industrial-grade lying even though it's delivered in an awkward, halting, stuttering fuck manner.

He would be there, he lives for his ego being stroked.

• Funny
Reactions: Kat

He is speaking the truth. He could have been at home doing his job, but he has to go out and remind people of his accomplishments and his plan for the future. That damn virus got in the way of all our lives and is reeking havoc with our economy when we had the strongest economy in decades, the strongest military, the lowest unemployment and pacts that rid us from NAFTA, brought Middle East peace where it wasn't before, gas prices lower and a myriad of other accomplishmnets. But now he has to go to the states to ask for our votes for four more years.

Your struggle all-out war with honesty is duly noted.

You need to vote for the marxist vegetable. You'll appreciate his incessant, industrial-grade lying even though it's delivered in an awkward, halting, stuttering fuck manner.

Triggered one of the Cult45. Nice.

Forum List

Back