šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

In one 30 minute interview, Trump caught lying every 75 seconds.

ā€˜I Donā€™t Talkā€™ That Way, Trump Says. Except When He Does.

Mr. Trump has denied that he called Attorney General Jeff Sessions ā€œmentally retardedā€ or a ā€œdumb Southerner,ā€ as the book reports. ā€œI said NEITHER, never used those terms on anyone, including Jeff, and being a southerner is a GREAT thing,ā€ the president wrote earlier this week.

But, in fact, Mr. Trump has used the phrase ā€œmentally retardedā€ on recorded radio shows that have been unearthed this week.

And he said she (his wife du jour) was constantly surrounded ā€˜by an entourage of dumb Southerners.ā€™ā€ He even adopted a fake southern accent to mimic Ms. Maplesā€™s mother, Ms. MacIntosh said.

-------------------

So he lies again. It's OK. He's a Republican.

Who cares?

You do...or you would not have posted here.

iu

I was told by my father many years ago that when it comes to politicians it matters more what they DO than it does what they SAY! Trump is the penultimate New Yorker...brash and over the top. He is what he is. He's also someone who gets things done. At the end of the day...which should really matter?
Don't forget criminal and part of the Russian mafia.

If Trump Is Laundering Russian Money, Hereā€™s How It Works

Chapter 1 - The Moscow Project

Active Measures director says Trump's Russian mob ties are his biggest legal vulnerability | CBC Radio

Trump thought when he became president he could protect his criminal activities. But investigators are slowly closing in.

Trump Targets Government's Top Organized-Crime Experts - The Atlantic

Analysis | In a 30-minute interview, President Trump made 24 false or misleading claims

President Trump gave an impromptu half-hour interview with the New York Times on Dec. 28. We combed through the transcript and hereā€™s a quick roundup of the false, misleading or dubious claims that he made, at a rate of one every 75 seconds. (Some of the interview was off the record, so itā€™s possible the rate of false claims per minute is higher.)

I thought lying was like a Christian sin or something? He's not only a liar and a thief, but a serial adulterer.

This is who the Right wing sees as a "role model" for their children?

And they say Obama was a liar because he said you could keep your own doctor. Which you could. I kept mine.

But Trump lies every 75 seconds. In a way, a sad and pitiful way, it's hilarious!
The average family will save $2500 a year with obama care.
I will reach across to the republicans to get input.
The healthcare debates will be broadcast on cspan.
I will give time for every body to read about my plan before it's voted on.
Those are 4 obama care lies you can't disput, off the top of my head. Trump says i didn't call him a retard and maybe he did and you shit yourself. Lol, obama's lies negatively affected lives, Trump saying he didn't call that man a name didn't. So go fuck off with your fake outrage. Oh, and Clinton and his supporters taught us back in the 90's that a man's sex life is his business and no body elese's. So again fuck off with your fake outrage. Trump is making this country great again, and liberals cannot stand it.
Republicans don't deny their lies anymore. They just tell more.

Analysis | In a 30-minute interview, President Trump made 24 false or misleading claims

President Trump gave an impromptu half-hour interview with the New York Times on Dec. 28. We combed through the transcript and hereā€™s a quick roundup of the false, misleading or dubious claims that he made, at a rate of one every 75 seconds. (Some of the interview was off the record, so itā€™s possible the rate of false claims per minute is higher.)

I thought lying was like a Christian sin or something? He's not only a liar and a thief, but a serial adulterer.

And they say Obama was a liar because he said you could keep your own doctor. Which you could. I kept mine.

But Trump lies every 75 seconds. In a way, a sad and pitiful way, it's hilarious!
WashPo....not reliable nor truthful source.

Good point.I live with wealthy Americans that hire illegal aliens at the expense of poor Americans and create poverty and joblessness at the pretense it's a humanitarian thing, but that is a lie.I see Americans on the highway ignore traffic laws and pretend they are better and above the law. That is a lie. I see the huge Black crime rate,I see the black matters movement that doesn't recognize THAT, that is a lie. The Vietnam war was a lie. Desert Storm. Gay marriage/sexual equity. Mass shootings but guns aren't the problem? Lies lies and more lies. Americans LOVE lies, we just don't like enlightenment so much.

Last edited:

Browsed through the first five or so ā€œliesā€. All of them are false on part of the article.

So perhaps you can provide an example of one of these lies.

You lefties always make these claims that he is a liar, yet never provide an example.

The average family will save $2500 a year with obama care.
I will reach across to the republicans to get input.
The healthcare debates will be broadcast on cspan.
I will give time for every body to read about my plan before it's voted on.
Those are 4 obama care lies you can't disput, off the top of my head. Trump says i didn't call him a retard and maybe he did and you shit yourself. Lol, obama's lies negatively affected lives, Trump saying he didn't call that man a name didn't. So go fuck off with your fake outrage. Oh, and Clinton and his supporters taught us back in the 90's that a man's sex life is his business and no body elese's. So again fuck off with your fake outrage. Trump is making this country great again, and liberals cannot stand it.
Republicans don't deny their lies anymore. They just tell more.
So, those four obama lies that actually affected peoples lives, don't matter to you? There are plenty more.

In one 30 minute interview, Trump caught lying every 75 seconds

Better watch out Dean, you have competition! If Trump keeps up at this, soon he'll match your record of lying every 30 seconds!

Forum List

Back