In other news that people actually care about because it truly affects their lives...

There is an elevated threat of fire in Colorado along the front range which is more threatening due to the high winds.
This is the kind of things that real people worry about in their daily lives.
Is that Lauren "public peeing" Boebert's district?

There is an elevated threat of fire in Colorado along the front range which is more threatening due to the high winds.
Exactly! Trump haters are mesmerized by the latest tidbits spooned out to them by their masters. It must be terrible to be controlled like that. The rest of us wouldn't know.

I was just losing sleep last night out of the fear Colorado might burn to the ground. Meanwhile, my last grocery bill was over 300 dollars, something that all 50 states have to worry about.

No. The front range has schools, libraries and other Marxist stuff.
Yeah, the vast majority of front range communities in Colorado are well-governed. Government here works, and it works for the citizens who really appreciate good governance.

I've never heard the term 'front range'.
I know it's already been explained, but east of the mountains (and the foothills leading up to the mountains) is referred to as the front range. This is where the vast majority of Colorado citizens live. West of the mountains is referred to as the Western Slope

I was just losing sleep last night out of the fear Colorado might burn to the ground. Meanwhile, my last grocery bill was over 300 dollars, something that all 50 states have to worry about.
I guess you never heard of the Marshall Fire of Dec 30, 2021 which was a result of high winds.

I think your $300 grocery bill pales in comparison to the millions of dollars of damage and the thousands of lives disrupted.

East of the Rockies ie Fort Collins.
Yeah, for people who are not from Colorado, the Front Range includes Fort Collins in the north, Boulder (sometimes referred to as the Republic of Boulder), the Denver metro area, and Colorado Springs to the south (which is a conservative area that includes James Dobson's Focus on the Family and the US Air Force Academy and Pikes Peak.

For the uninitiated, most of the Front Range (except Colorado Springs) is, on the whole, left of center while the Eastern Plains and the Western Slope is solidly conservative in their politics.

While it's considerably less well-known than the Oregon and Idaho schism where western Oregonians want to become part of Idaho due to their dissatisfaction with the more liberal State government, both the Western Slope and the Eastern plains residents have expressed frustration over the years with Democrats holding statewide offices for years due to the strength of the voters in the Front Range cities where most of the people live. The influx of new people who have flocked to Colorado over the years because we are what's commonly known as a 'destination state,' has only served to make the issue more pronounced.

I know it's already been explained, but east of the mountains (and the foothills leading up to the mountains) is referred to as the front range. This is where the vast majority of Colorado citizens live. West of the mountains is referred to as the Western Slope
One of these days I'm going to visit Colorado. I've been wanting to for a long time.

One of these days I'm going to visit Colorado. I've been wanting to for a long time.
When you get away from the front range (I-25), it`s an awesome state. Of course, I would say that about most western states. Those states are beautiful but most of the residents....not so much.

I guess you never heard of the Marshall Fire of Dec 30, 2021 which was a result of high winds.

I think your $300 grocery bill pales in comparison to the millions of dollars of damage and the thousands of lives disrupted.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, EVERY PERSON'S grocery bills are higher. There are over 350 million people in the US, all of whom are paying more and more and more for both groceries and rents and mortgages, not to mention many other things. That pales in comparison to your selfish diatribes.

I realize that Aspen is wealthy, therefore probably Republican. But all the workers at the hotels and restaurants and ski lodges probably outnumber the residents, no? And they would lean Democratic. So is Aspen Republican or Democratic? And do the workers live in Aspen?

Forum List

Back