In Poll After Poll Trump Beats Clinton - And That Scares The Hell Out of GOPe Globalists...

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The libturds keep insisting the Clinton beats Trump in the polls, but that turns out to be a big fat lie. Face it, turds, you're terrified that Trump will get the nomination. You prove it every time you post something bashing Trump.

In Poll After Poll Trump Beats Clinton - And That Scares The Hell Out of GOPe Globalists...

Fox News Poll – October Trump beats Clinton 45-40
fox-poll-screengrab-2.jpg

Minnesota PollTrump beats Clinton 45-42
trump-v-clinton-mn.jpg

Survey USA PollTrump beats Clinton 45-40

trump-v-clinton-national.jpg

The libturds keep insisting the Clinton beats Trump in the polls, but that turns out to be a big fat lie. Face it, turds, you're terrified that Trump will get the nomination. You prove it every time you post something bashing Trump.

trump-v-clinton-mn.jpg

I'm surprised the libturds haven't piled on this one yet.

TTT...I just can't let THIS go without...perhaps 10-20 TIMES bringing it back to the FRONT PAGE.... That murdering, corrupt, lying bitch, is TOAST, even many of the DemocRATS know this!

12239655_1124275520939035_1474699628455862164_n.jpg

trump-v-clinton-mn.jpg

The Little Dutch Boy talks to his bowel movements while his own party is planning an intervention for Trump:

GOP Operative Plans ‘Guerrilla Campaign’ Against Donald Trump

trump-v-clinton-mn.jpg

The Little Dutch Boy talks to his bowel movements while his own party is planning an intervention for Trump:

Yes, RINO'S and JakeAss's BOTH swing and miss when it comes to The Donald! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

J04iGH9.jpg

trump-v-clinton-mn.jpg

You guys are my bowel movements?

Your poll is from Sept.

I hope to see Trump win and debate Hillary... If anyone else does ( except for Rubio ] they will be crushed .

Trump : Strong person to debate Hillary

Rubio: A little weak , but Hillary will evenutally kick his ass
Bush: hopefully he is gone by then
Fiornia : Almost but No Cigar!
Carson: He doesn't have the quick wit or the white house knowledge
Ted Cruz: Is a smart man , but is way too far out there for me. Too far Tea Partier for the republican base

When were those polls taken?

What is Survey USA?

Like you tell us, Loony Leftist, LOOK THEM UP! :321:

It's better for you to look it up yourself. Retards need to experience learning for it to sink in. I'd just tell you, but you would have difficulty grasping the concept.

When you'brilliance equals the output of a 20 W. bulb, be sure to let us all know so we can bask in your brilliance, until then, your just another BLOWN BULB in a stack of subversive dimwits!

Forum List

Back