In response to Texas abortion ban, Newsom calls for similar restrictions on assault weapons

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The Supreme Court has already acknowledged that upholding the Texas law would lead us here which is why they will not be upholding it in the end.

Apparently Newsom wants revenge…
’If you’re going to stop us from killing babies, I’ll retaliate by taking your guns.’
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Left.

This is excellent. Be careful what you wish for.

LefTard Logic:
”We must continue to allow dark people to use abortion as a contraceptive as they are too stupid to know how to visit planned parenthood for free whitey funded birth control.”

Rightard logic...Oh wait a minute, rightards don't operate on logic...

1639323898876.png

This gets old. You post here all the time and this has been covered and you have read it before.

The unsigned order from the court said the providers had "raised serious questions regarding the constitutionality of the Texas law at issue"

Supreme Court refuses to block Texas abortion law on technical grounds

You can look up the rest.
Nowhere in your link does it say we would see the dipshittery we are seeing from Gavin Newsome, nor does it say they will eventually overturn the law.

Nowhere in your link does it say we would see the dipshittery we are seeing from Gavin Newsome, nor does it say they will eventually overturn the law.

Wait and watch. They very well may uphold the Mississippi law but there is a zero chance the Texas one stands.

Apparently Newsom wants revenge…
’If you’re going to stop us from killing babies, I’ll retaliate by taking your guns.’
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Left.
The thread premise is a lie, and an example of the dishonest right.

No one advocates for ‘killing babies.’

This gets old. You post here all the time and this has been covered and you have read it before.

The unsigned order from the court said the providers had "raised serious questions regarding the constitutionality of the Texas law at issue"

Supreme Court refuses to block Texas abortion law on technical grounds

You can look up the rest.
I think you’re confused…where’s the correlation?
How does overturning Roe or upholding the Texas abortion law negate the validity of the Second?

Forum List

Back