In Seven Days Trump Showed Americans Exactly What Kind Of Human Being He Is

They had to put an office in the hospital so Trump could work while democrats pretended he needed to be in the hospital. No one got sick. You can't rewrite this history.

I do not know of anyone that got covid. Not one person. I know several, my son included, that developed heart issues from the vaccine. No one sick from covid.
You're deranged. There's simply no other explanation for such abject denial.

Not sure why you’re not getting this. Meadows says Trump tested positive a few days before the debate. They didn’t tell anyone. In fact, he went to the debate and “arrived too late” to take a test at the venue (held at Cleveland Clinic of all places).

Trump announced his diagnosis about a week after that positive test after having done numerous public events.

Not sure why you’re not getting this. Meadows says Trump tested positive a few days before the debate. They didn’t tell anyone. In fact, he went to the debate and “arrived too late” to take a test at the venue (held at Cleveland Clinic of all places).

Trump announced his diagnosis about a week after that positive test after having done numerous public events.
Trump tested positive on 9/26 ... the debate was on 9/29 ... his symptoms first surfaced 5 days after first testing positive on 10/1 ... the average incubation time until symptoms surface is 5 to 6 days ...

... there's no question Trump had covid when he went to the debate.

Trump tested positive on 9/26 ... the debate was on 9/29 ... his symptoms first surfaced 5 days after first testing positive on 10/1 ... the average incubation time until symptoms surface is 5 to 6 days ...

... there's no question Trump had covid when he went to the debate.
I was looking over old stories.

The part where he wasn’t tested at the venue now smells to high heaven. That asshole knew it.

Yet Fuck Joe Biden is still alive. Ho hum.

Imagine testing positive for COVID-19, then deliberately not telling anyone for a week that you tested positive, while continuing to go about your normal routine, knowingly putting others at risk.

Then imagine being so cowardly and venal that rather than admitting to that test, you instead decided to blame the grieving families of dead U.S. soldiers for exposing you, because you were too afraid of the political consequences that would follow if you had told the truth to begin with.

As reported by the Military Times:

This is your previous coward in chief. Always looking to scapegoat others so he doesn't have to be accountable. This pos is no man. He's a fucking mouse.

I think it’s a little weird that this doesnt get more coverage here.

Trump tested positive and then acted like it didn’t happen. The right wing is totally ignoring it.
They're cultists. People like that don't care.

Continuning to use the Daily Kook as source tells us what kind of person you are as well as those like you who buy into it.
rubber_room.jpg

Forum List

Back