In summary...

"Global warming" continues to be the greatest hoax ever perpetuated on the human race. Been saying it for 2 decades and the most and more it gets scrutinized, the more and more comes to light. The level of fraud is astonishing s0ns...............when you need the research to have the desired outcome, just need some cash..........

Like THIS :boobies::boobies::boobies: >>>>

Global Warming Scam Exposed | Zero Hedge

"Global warming" continues to be the greatest hoax ever perpetuated on the human race. Been saying it for 2 decades and the most and more it gets scrutinized, the more and more comes to light. The level of fraud is astonishing s0ns...............when you need the research to have the desired outcome, just need some cash..........

Like THIS :boobies::boobies::boobies: >>>>

Global Warming Scam Exposed | Zero Hedge

You don't have to get the science wrong.....to see the hoax.

I am persecuting you because your belief in magic photons are in contradiction of other physical laws, especially entropy. You believe in a definition of the second law of thermodynamics that was written before the atomic scale world was explored. In fact it was the known deficiencies that caused Planck to invent his constant, little h, that set a limit as to how small distance could be divided. Which led to the evolvement of Quantum Mechanics. Your system is old and flawed and unable to explain the inconsistencies. Mine retains the correct portions of your version, corrects the flaws, and explains what is happening.

Actually, ian, it is you wackos who made up the whole "magic" photons stupidity, as if anything in nature must be intelligent, or magic in order to obey the laws of physics. Specifically, the whole thing is a logical fallacy known as an appeal to ridicule where ridicule, or mockery is substituted for actual evidence in an argument. The fact is that every observation ever made shows energy moving only from warm to cool...and every observation ever made shows that it is a one way gross energy movement. There are no observations of energy moving spontaneously from cool to warm, nor are there any observations of net energy movement.

And If the physics of energy movement are KNOWN to be different from that described by that quaint old second law of thermodynamics, why then, has the law not been rewritten to reflect this new reality? I can tell you why...it is because the new reality isn't...it is nothing more than an unobservable, unmeasurable, untestable mathematical model...that's it..and that's all you have so rather than simply address that fact, you engage in various logical fallacies in an effort to divert attention away from your lack of observed, measured, empirical evidence to support your belief and actively engage in an effort to disparage me.

By definition, persecution is to pursue with harassing or oppressive treatment, especially because of religious or political beliefs, ethnic or racial origin, gender identity,or sexual orientation....in this case, it is because I don't hold the same religious belief as you....and you have admitted it. How does it feel to be that sort of person Ian?

Hahahaha.

'persecute' was your word, I just went along with it. Nice Hillary Clinton pivot to avoid addressing the issues. Again.

The folly of temperature in SSDD'S world.

Does the planet have an average temperature? Maybe, but is it a useful piece of information?

If you had a cubic centimeter of air at the theoretical global temperature of 15C would the range of individual molecular speeds be greater or less than the range of measured temperature stations from the Arctic through the equator to the Antarctic? The air molecules by far have greater variability and range.

When SSDD says a photon cannot move from lower to higher temperatures, what does that mean?

If two planets were circling each other and one was 1C warmer than the other then SSDD says the cooler planet cannot send even one photon toward the warmer one. Ridiculous or not? Why?

As you look at smaller and smaller objects does his 'theory' become more reasonable? Some people here think so. Where is the cutoff?

Does one molecule have an 'average' speed? Compared to what? The cubic centimeter of air, the planet, the galaxy, the universe? Is there some sort of tag that allows one molecule to recognize the 'temperature' of a different molecule?

It is easy to understand the flow of heat by statistical calculations of large cohorts of particles but it is impossible to determine by looking at any one individual interaction between two molecules.

SSDD is full of shit

In my comment I asked what the cutoff was. In past wanderings through the literature I stumbled upon an estimate that said the relationship of the second law of thermodynamics starts breaking down in the range of about one picogram of mass, one nanosecond of time. I have no intention of defending that statement but only put it forth to give an estimate of where macroscopic Laws such as the SLoT no longer hold true.

In my comment I asked what the cutoff was. In past wanderings through the literature I stumbled upon an estimate that said the relationship of the second law of thermodynamics starts breaking down in the range of about one picogram of mass, one nanosecond of time. I have no intention of defending that statement but only put it forth to give an estimate of where macroscopic Laws such as the SLoT no longer hold true.

So you stumbled upon an estimate somewhere...whoopee...lets change all the physical laws then. Let me know when they actually observe and measure energy moving spontaneously from cool to warm....or let me know when they actually measure energy spontaneously flowing in both directions...till then, I will stick with every observation ever made and reject your unobservable, unmeasurable, untestable mathematical model.

Hahahaha.

'persecute' was your word, I just went along with it.

Wonder why? The word as a very specific meaning...had you accused me of persecuting you, I would have asked exactly how you came to such a conclusion, since I know that I am not guilty...you on the other hand "went along"..obviously because you know that it was a correct choice of words...and you know perfectly well that your whole magic photons, and smart photons malarky is nothing more than a logical fallacy constructed to deflect from the fact that there is nothing magic, or intelligent about anything following the laws of nature, and since you can't point to any actual observation of your claims of energy moving spontaneously from cool to warm, you attempt to divert from the fact with a particularly low logical fallacy.

Not that it actually bothers me....I don't like you enough for anything you say to bother me, so you lack that power. I just thought i would mention it to highlight the fact that you are becoming...or perhaps have become one of those people who will crawl through any foul sewer in an effort to defend your dogma. Congratulations.

So you stumbled upon an estimate somewhere...whoopee...lets change all the physical laws then. Let me know when they actually observe and measure energy moving spontaneously from cool to warm....or let me know when they actually measure energy spontaneously flowing in both directions...till then, I will stick with every observation ever made and reject your unobservable, unmeasurable, untestable mathematical model.

I pointed out to those of us who actually believe in physics that there is a fuzzy boundary where the rules of the macroscopic world break down and the quantum world takes over. At an almost unbelievably tiny scale. This comment was not for you as you have already declared Quantum mechanics to be bogus.

The earth is slowly cooling because of the fans and bellows set up in the middle of the Earth by aliens.

I pointed out to those of us who actually believe in physics that there is a fuzzy boundary where the rules of the macroscopic world break down and the quantum world takes over. At an almost unbelievably tiny scale. This comment was not for you as you have already declared Quantum mechanics to be bogus.

There is nothing fuzzy at all about actual observation, and measurement...when the laws of thermodynamics are rewritten to support your beliefs, let me know...till then, they are based upon nothing more that unobservable, unmeasurable, untestable mathematical models.

The earth is slowly cooling because of the fans and bellows set up in the middle of the Earth by aliens.
I thought it was warming because the aliens needed a warmer world to colonize.. of course aliens smart enough to have reached here and decided to colonize wouldn't try to alter the at climate with a non existent greenhouse effect.

Hahahaha.

Wonder why? The word as a very specific meaning...had you accused me of persecuting you, I would have asked exactly how you came to such a conclusion, since I know that I am not guilty...you on the other hand "went along"..obviously because you know that it was a correct choice of words...and you know perfectly well that your whole magic photons, and smart photons malarky is nothing more than a logical fallacy constructed to deflect from the fact that there is nothing magic, or intelligent about anything following the laws of nature, and since you can't point to any actual observation of your claims of energy moving spontaneously from cool to warm, you attempt to divert from the fact with a particularly low logical fallacy.

Not that it actually bothers me....I don't like you enough for anything you say to bother me, so you lack that power. I just thought i would mention it to highlight the fact that you are becoming...or perhaps have become one of those people who will crawl through any foul sewer in an effort to defend your dogma. Congratulations.

More bullshit insults. I couldn't be bothered to defend myself because my past words and ideas have already done that.

Where does the extra energy come from to allow the surface to radiate 400w when the solar insulation is less than half of that?

I thought it was warming because the aliens needed a warmer world to colonize.. of course aliens smart enough to have reached here and decided to colonize wouldn't try to alter the at climate with a non existent greenhouse effect.
they're lizards.

Hahahaha.

More bullshit insults. I couldn't be bothered to defend myself because my past words and ideas have already done that.

Where does the extra energy come from to allow the surface to radiate 400w when the solar insulation is less than half of that?

The gravitothermal effect...want me to write it in crayons for you?

There is nothing fuzzy at all about actual observation, and measurement...when the laws of thermodynamics are rewritten to support your beliefs, let me know...till then, they are based upon nothing more that unobservable, unmeasurable, untestable mathematical models.

nothing fuzzy at all about actual observation and measurement? Now you are declaring the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle to be a hoax as well?

Hahahaha.

The gravitothermal effect...want me to write it in crayons for you?

I think you need to expand your explanation a little bit further than to just write down two words that mean nothing to the vast majority of people. I read your link about this on the other thread. Really??? a call to disprove why a perpetual motion machine cannot be made to extract energy from the atmosphere? thats your explanation?

nothing fuzzy at all about actual observation and measurement? Now you are declaring the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle to be a hoax as well?

Everyone who has taken high school physics knows about the double slit experiment. Light appears to go right through the solid middle . The same applies to electrons but the slits have to be closer together.

If you surreptitiously try to measure the photons or electrons before they reach the slits then nothing gets through. The act of measurement 'puts them to the test' and their probability function as a wave condenses into a particle.

All measured and observed thousands of times by neophyte physicists around the world.

Everyone who has taken high school physics knows about the double slit experiment. Light appears to go right through the solid middle . The same applies to electrons but the slits have to be closer together.

If you surreptitiously try to measure the photons or electrons before they reach the slits then nothing gets through. The act of measurement 'puts them to the test' and their probability function as a wave condenses into a particle.

All measured and observed thousands of times by neophyte physicists around the world.
except for back radiation.

back radiation has been measured by many types of instruments, in many parts of the world, by many institutions, as well as by amateurs with simple handheld IRTs. somehow you guys have convinced yourselves that the instruments are faulty in some way, or that the radiation from the atmosphere blinks off and on via some magical Maxwell's Daemon that tests the temperature everywhere in the universe and makes decisions on whether molecules are allowed to emit or not

back radiation has been measured by many types of instruments, in many parts of the world, by many institutions, as well as by amateurs with simple handheld IRTs. somehow you guys have convinced yourselves that the instruments are faulty in some way, or that the radiation from the atmosphere blinks off and on via some magical Maxwell's Daemon that tests the temperature everywhere in the universe and makes decisions on whether molecules are allowed to emit or not
no back radiation has not been measured. that's incorrect.

no back radiation has not been measured. that's incorrect.

says who? SSDD?

what do YOU think is being measured by hand held IRTs?

do you really think the photographs I posted of institutions built to study downwelling atmospheric radiations are bogus, and their published data is fabricated?

Forum List

Back