🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In Texas we call it culling the herd

There is little the law abiding residents can do about a gun battle that has gone on for three days. They can move, if they have the means of getting out.

1 Dead, 7 Wounded In West Side Shooting « CBS Chicago

Notice how the editors never mentioned anything about the identites of the gangs. The local police know what gangs are involved, and so do many of the residents.

The media voluntarily adopted rules prohibiting mentioning the race of perpetrators unless they are white. Instead of saying what race they are, the media will publish a picture or there are other clues, like their name. Since many photographs are taken by surveillance cameras, those cameras are considered racist.

City Mayors: Security cameras - USA

Many civil rights activists and urban residents are beginning to see a correlation between the introduction of surveillance technology in US cities after 11 September 2001 (9/11) and the increase in racial profiling by local police.

If the surveillance camera shows a black man committing a crime, it will lead to racial profiling because men other than black men will not be considered suspects.

Chicago has always had a particularly violent GANG problem.

Not sure why Chicago violence stands out so high in comparison to other cities with similar demogrphics (like Phila or Balitmore as examples) but there it is.

Anyone have an INFORMED opinion about why Chicago is so much more violent that other cities?

I'd say it's caused by all the single-parent colored youth, black and brown. It's hard to effectively describe some without using the "N" word. However, If any of us were born into that lifestyle, it would be darn difficult to escape it.

The media voluntarily adopted rules prohibiting mentioning the race of perpetrators unless they are white. ...
If the surveillance camera shows a black man committing a crime, it will lead to racial profiling because men other than black men will not be considered suspects.

They have?

I have not noticed.

As an experiment I just used Bing to seach for videos of White Race Crime (about 7,000 hits) and then for Black Race Crime (about 9,000 hits).

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?

Chicago has always had a particularly violent GANG problem.

Not sure why Chicago violence stands out so high in comparison to other cities with similar demogrphics (like Phila or Balitmore as examples) but there it is.

Anyone have an INFORMED opinion about why Chicago is so much more violent that other cities?

I'd say it's caused by all the single-parent colored youth, black and brown. It's hard to effectively describe some without using the "N" word. However, If any of us were born into that lifestyle, it would be darn difficult to escape it.

If being a black or brown youth had anything to do with being violent, or being in a gang, I would expect Texas and the entire Southern USA to be over-run with gang violence:

minority.jpg

Samson, now you have to coordinate your map with violence rates.

You may well find that rural poverty is consistent with violence and drugs.

So, why don't you?

Because it is your affirmation, not mine.

I'll worry about coordinating my evidence to your standards as soon as you present a single shread to support your moronic statement:

Last edited:
I don't have to present anything when common sense sees where you are heading: the issue of race instead of poverty and drugs. You have to remove any problems with your theory, and when you presented your map, you opened the can of worms.

Is what it is.

I don't have to present anything when common sense sees where you are heading: the issue of race instead of poverty and drugs. You have to remove any problems with your theory, and when you presented your map, you opened the can of worms.

Is what it is.

I think all of them go hand in hand. Poverty, drugs, violence, and race all go together.

Is what it is.

Read my post #25.

Apparently your inability to provide evidence for your opinions is a product of your inability to read.

Race and Poverty is not nearly as much to blame for violence in Chicago as is Organized Gang activity. Interestingly, this was also historically the case when Irish and Italian Gangs dominated in Chicago.

The problem seems to be: Chicago City Government.

For some reason, Chicago lacks the ability to suppress organized gangs. My guess is that there is a culture of corruption in the city's government that other US cities seem to have cured for the time being.

The media voluntarily adopted rules prohibiting mentioning the race of perpetrators unless they are white. ...

They have?

I have not noticed.

As an experiment I just used Bing to seach for videos of White Race Crime (about 7,000 hits) and then for Black Race Crime (about 9,000 hits).

You won't notice when there is editoral policy of not mentioning the race of perp---especially if they are Black or sometimes Hispanic.

Chicago's war on race wars: Does color matter? | Washington Times Communities

They have?

I have not noticed.

You won't notice when there is editoral policy of not mentioning the race of perp---especially if they are Black or sometimes Hispanic.

What do you mean "especially if they are Black or sometimes Hispanic."

The editor quoted in your reference said nothing of the sort, explaining the sensible reasoning for excluding race from reports:

An article by Chicago Tribune editor Gerould W. Kern stated the following:

“We do not reference race unless it is a fact that is central to telling the story.”

There are circumstances when race may be relevant, such as describing a criminal suspect being sought by police. But this description must be accompanied by other detailed information, such as height, weight, scars, clothing, etc. By adhering to this practice, we guard against subjecting an entire group of people to suspicion because of the color of their skin.”

Read more: Chicago's war on race wars: Does color matter? | Washington Times Communities
Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter

Is what it is.

The problem seems to be: Chicago City Government. For some reason, Chicago lacks the ability to suppress organized gangs. My guess is that there is a culture of corruption in the city's government that other US cities seem to have cured for the time being.

My apologies! I thought you were headed at race (my bad!). Good job.

They have?

I have not noticed.

What do you mean "especially if they are Black or sometimes Hispanic."

[

“We do not reference race unless it is a fact that is central to telling the story.”

. By adhering to this practice, we guard against subjecting an entire group of people to suspicion because of the color of their skin.”

Read more: Chicago's war on race wars: Does color matter? | Washington Times Communities
Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter[/QUOTE]

Yes, the "entire group of people" they are protecting are mainly Blacks. Black and Hispanic gang violence IS the main story in places like Chicago.

What would happen if let's say some gang like the Aryan Brotherhood were to set up shop in West Chicago and shoot even one Black person? Well those same editors you apologise for would have a field day. Any you can bet the race of the gang would be the central theme.

My point is that the race of the gangs doing virtually all of the murders in Chicago are Black with some Hispanics. Because the people of the same races in these bad areas won't clean up their streets---the violence continues. That is the real story.

Try looking at some facts:

https://portal.chicagopolice.org/po...s/Statistical Reports/Murder Reports/MA11.pdf

Don't have to read the whole thing, but look at pages 37-39. Because Blacks statistically kill Whites 85% of the time in White/Black murders, and the fact that Blacks murder themselves 95% of the time, one can surmise that the ubiquitous White racists are not the ones killing all the people in Chicago or elsewhere.

Can you even imagine any liberal biased editor reporting the above facts?

Fat chance.

The sad truth is Chicago was a great place until the blacks and hispanics started killing each other. Parts of it are a war zone now. And the liberals want 50 million more...

Forum List

Back