🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In the dying days of Trumps presidency what will his legacy be?

You assholes never had it so good and when you bitch about Trump constantly, instead of your own miserable loser lives, you never stop to think about the joy you get out of attacking a president who has kept us
out of war and run a strong economy (pre Covid) which has always been the main signs of a good president.

You are really despicable whiners.
They expected the whole country to be Chop by now.

I'll vote for joe biden if he promises another crime bill thats even tougher than the one bill Clinton publicly apologized for

Joe likes locking up and killing blacks....

Grand wizards Joe and svet 2020

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Keep Muslims out Failed & let Corona in
Drain the swamp Don't even know what that means & neither does he!
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

He blew the treaty with Iraq - they are now enriching uranium.
He blew the Climate treaty - the worlds continuing to warm.

Is there one thing that this president has done that has had a positive effect?
And finally:-

U.S. deficit to soar to record $3.8 trillion in 2020, budget watchdog …
View attachment 351895
www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-budget-idUSKCN21V1TA
Hmmm let's see... it's December, 2024. Antifa and BLM destroyed. U.S. economy is booming with millions of jobs coming home from abroad. Victory over China after their economy collapses and people overthrow Communist Party. Victory in Iran as people overthrow the Islamofascist regime there. Abortion is ended. Church attendance up, drug use down, education system nput back on track as liberal agenda removed from curriculum.
The economy was booming when Obama left office. Look at it now thanks to this trump character in charge.
Obama never had a Chinese virus to deal with.
Actually, Obama had an H1N1 pandemic to deal with.

See the first quote in my signature.

Also, dumbass, Obama came into office with the economy falling off a cliff. We were in the midst of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.

It's amazing how you brain dead goldfish keep forgetting that.

When Obama turned over the economy to Trump, he had more than halved the deficit, and the Dow had exploded by 300 percent.

Within two years, Trump DOUBLED the deficit, and not one of you hypocrites said a single word about it.

Trump dug the debt hole another 3 trillion dollars deeper BEFORE the pandemic. He has been well on his way to exceeding Obama's debt with or without the pandemic.

The Trump name will be forever disgraced. Even his personal empire will collapse, as the Trump brand has become less than worthless.

For 30 years after Reagan, every Republican presidential candidate had to explain in what way they were like Reagan and pay homage to him.

For at least the next 30 years, every Republican presidential candidate will have to explain how they are in no way like Trump.

But the most important part of Trump's legacy will be that no one claiming to be a conservative who supported Trump will ever be able to legitimately complain about the deficit, the debt, immorality, dishonesty, criminality and corruption ever again.

In fact, as time passes, it will become harder and harder to find someone who admits to being a Trump supporter.
If half the people who crowed about voting for Reagan actually did, he'd have carried 49 states in 1980 … maybe 50 what with Ga. LOL

I really don't know about Trump's legacy. I suspect he'll lose - without Hillary and Comey. But even W was not so divisive. I think you may have to go back to Buchanan to find someone so intentionally divisive. Hoover was a decent guy but just incapable, sort of like W.

Smarter people than I know that xenophobia and racism don't go away in America, not for good.

I'll vote for joe biden if he promises another crime bill thats even tougher than the one bill Clinton publicly apologized for

Typical Trumpanzee. Racism is all ya got.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895
"Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And I don't say that hyperbolically. He is. But he is a consequential president. And he has brought this country in three short years to a place of weakness that is simply unimaginable if you were pondering where we are today from the day where Barack Obama left office. And there were a lot of us on that day who were deeply skeptical and very worried about what a Trump presidency would be. But this is a moment of unparalleled national humiliation, of weakness.

"When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities.

"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman. Well, he's the President of the United States now, and the man who said he would make the country great again. And he's brought death, suffering, and economic collapse on truly an epic scale. And let's be clear. This isn't happening in every country around the world. This place. Our place. Our home. Our country. The United States. We are the epicenter. We are the place where you're the most likely to die from this disease. We're the ones with the most shattered economy. And we are because of the fool that sits in the Oval Office behind the Resolute Desk."
Steve Schmidt

Like I said: This's brutal. But it's also a decidedly succinct assessment of what Trump's conduct in office -- from coronavirus to protests over police brutality and back -- have meant to the Republican Party and the country.

Now, Schmidt is without question a leading voice in the "Never Trump" movement. He is a founder of The Lincoln Project, an effort aimed at beating Trump in November.

But Schmidt is also a lifelong Republican. He worked for Lamar Alexander's 2000 presidential campaign. He worked on Capitol Hill for Republicans. He served as the communications director of the House GOP's campaign arm. He helped shepherd Arnold Schwarzenegger, a Republican, to the California governorship. He managed McCain's campaign.

This is not someone who has had an on-again, off-again relationship with the Republican Party. Schmidt has been partisan fighter for the bulk of his professional life. He has been a Republican for a lot longer than Donald Trump has been one.

And so, while it may be easy for Trump loyalists to dismiss Schmidt's condemnation of the President, it's not that simple. Yes, Schmidt is someone who has made no secret of his distaste for Trump. But that doesn't mean that all of what he says about the President above is wrong. Or should be ignored.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895
"Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And I don't say that hyperbolically. He is. But he is a consequential president. And he has brought this country in three short years to a place of weakness that is simply unimaginable if you were pondering where we are today from the day where Barack Obama left office. And there were a lot of us on that day who were deeply skeptical and very worried about what a Trump presidency would be. But this is a moment of unparalleled national humiliation, of weakness.

"When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities.

"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman. Well, he's the President of the United States now, and the man who said he would make the country great again. And he's brought death, suffering, and economic collapse on truly an epic scale. And let's be clear. This isn't happening in every country around the world. This place. Our place. Our home. Our country. The United States. We are the epicenter. We are the place where you're the most likely to die from this disease. We're the ones with the most shattered economy. And we are because of the fool that sits in the Oval Office behind the Resolute Desk."
Steve Schmidt

Like I said: This's brutal. But it's also a decidedly succinct assessment of what Trump's conduct in office -- from coronavirus to protests over police brutality and back -- have meant to the Republican Party and the country.

Now, Schmidt is without question a leading voice in the "Never Trump" movement. He is a founder of The Lincoln Project, an effort aimed at beating Trump in November.

But Schmidt is also a lifelong Republican. He worked for Lamar Alexander's 2000 presidential campaign. He worked on Capitol Hill for Republicans. He served as the communications director of the House GOP's campaign arm. He helped shepherd Arnold Schwarzenegger, a Republican, to the California governorship. He managed McCain's campaign.

This is not someone who has had an on-again, off-again relationship with the Republican Party. Schmidt has been partisan fighter for the bulk of his professional life. He has been a Republican for a lot longer than Donald Trump has been one.

And so, while it may be easy for Trump loyalists to dismiss Schmidt's condemnation of the President, it's not that simple. Yes, Schmidt is someone who has made no secret of his distaste for Trump. But that doesn't mean that all of what he says about the President above is wrong. Or should be ignored.
I can’t stand Donnie, but that article is hyperbole. Schmidt probably thinks Ears was a great potus and Crazy Johnny would have been a great potus, this makes him a buffoon.

His legacy will be that despite unprecedented media bias against him And half dozen failed democrat efforts to have him removed from office, he won re-election by a far larger margin than his first election. The 65-35 victory will be so substantial that blubbering liberals will finally be universally identified as the laughingstocks that they are.

Typical Trumpanzee. Racism is all ya got.
Lol

Hook line n sinker

I ain't the who wrote sponsored or publicly apologized for it

And unfortunately you being an ignorant left winger ...with no education whatsoever ...worldly or scholarly you know even less about how it effected people of all races......and dogs

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

Steve Schmidt

Trump is not single faceted. Remember Bannon said he was an imperfect messenger for the message. The Trumpanzees are not fools for voting for Trump. They're fools for thinking Trump was not a charlatan when he said "only I can fix America."

1. Imo it's good that Europe is having to prepare more or less for it's own defense. Belarus is this very week imprisoning dissidents and preparing to go darker than Putin's Russia. Merkel is saying the US troops can't leave Germany. Why? Because Germany's past makes it forever incapable of having a military force under democratic leadership, with leaders pledged to protecting the republic and not a dictator?

2. There's a deal for closed borders, but in my grocery store we lack a lot of our fresh produce choices because ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE AFRAID TO GO TO WORK. The same with chicken. I miss chicken. I got two rotissiere ones before work, but they're not the same as my baked buffalo wing sauce chicken. LOL

3. I'm not sure we're actually closer to non-predatory trade with China. What we may have "won" is more a "Carteresque Trilateral Commission" deal where China buys X billion of stuff from us, and we buy X Billion from them. How Apple and GM maintain a position in China's internal market … I dunno.

4. The Supreme Court social wars are really inconsequential. First trimester abortions will be by medication. Ohio and Kentucky are as bad at keeping blacks from voting as is Ga. I assure you Miss is a easier place for blacks to vote than Kan. We need a new voters' rights law. One that is treats everyone equally and facilitates everyone voting.

I'm really more pessimistic about the GOP than I am about the Trump supporters (misled as they are) or about the country. We're gonna face a gut on social programs though.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895
go sit your irrelevant foreign ass on a 3 inch round 8 feet long pole

bob, the brady bill WAS BIPARTISAN.

Your deceitful attempt at a tu quoque notwithstanding, the fact that a few Republicans turned traitor and supported the Brady Bill doesn't change the fact that on the whole, it is Democraps to support such blatant violations of the Second Amendment, and it is, in fact, Democraps who have this fact clearly started in their official platform.

As much as you might try to lie in order to deny it, this puts you very solidly against the side of law-abiding citizens,and very solidly on the side of violent criminals. Shame on those few filthy turncoat RINOs who have ever gone to that side, but they do not, in so doing, represent Republicans in general.

Most Americans want illegal immigrants who've been here decades TO STAY.

Bullshit.

Here, you've as much as openly admitted that I was right about this point, and you are outright lying by saying that Americans, in general, support you.

You are outright admitting to being on the side of invading foreign criminals, which puts you on the side against that of your country, and against that of your fellow Americans. It makes you a filthy, traitorous piece of anti-American shit.

So, the score is that of five specific points that I enumerated, you've unquestionably now admitted to one, you've as good as admitted another, and you have not even tried to address the remaining three, one of which is explicitly stated in the official Democrapic platform.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

Sorry you are from a failed and dying nation

Trump :
Best economy in World history
New trade deals that are favorable to US
Great HC to our vets
Iran ready to collapse
Isis obliterated
Standing up and winning to China
Etc etc
Have you seen GDP lately?
We are talking negative 20 GDP. That is not a great economy.

Trump destroyed working trade deals and replaced them with nothing. Our trade imbalance has gotten worse under Trump

Iran had given up their nuclear program. Trump has encouraged them to restart it.

No you’re 100 percent wrong

You do remember the massive shutdown ??
Since then ..things are surging back to normal

iran was illegally enriching and expanding under Odemon
Stop being a dummy

The shutdown that was needed & now Trump squanders by telling everyone not to wear masks? Things are not surging back to normal.

Iran's nuclear program was closed, now it is open.

Stop being an ass.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895
Hmmm let's see... it's December, 2024. Antifa and BLM destroyed. U.S. economy is booming with millions of jobs coming home from abroad. Victory over China after their economy collapses and people overthrow Communist Party. Victory in Iran as people overthrow the Islamofascist regime there. Abortion is ended. Church attendance up, drug use down, education system nput back on track as liberal agenda removed from curriculum.
The economy was booming when Obama left office. Look at it now thanks to this trump character in charge.
Obama never had a Chinese virus to deal with.
Actually, Obama had an H1N1 pandemic to deal with.

See the first quote in my signature.

Also, dumbass, Obama came into office with the economy falling off a cliff. We were in the midst of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.

It's amazing how you brain dead goldfish keep forgetting that.

When Obama turned over the economy to Trump, he had more than halved the deficit, and the Dow had exploded by 300 percent.

Within two years, Trump DOUBLED the deficit, and not one of you hypocrites said a single word about it.

Trump dug the debt hole another 3 trillion dollars deeper BEFORE the pandemic. He has been well on his way to exceeding Obama's debt with or without the pandemic.
Obama, our first half-white President, had to deal with the common cold. Then proceeded to plant the racist, communist seeds we see coming to fruition today. Remember, his grandparents were "typical white people." His mom was a typical jungle fever slut. Oh, let me add communist Anti-American slut during a time when the Soviet Union aimed nuclear missiles at our nation and our children to wipe us from the face of the earth. Democrats are a threat to the United States of America, our Constitution and our way of life.

Last edited:
Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

Has anyone else noticed the recent flood of new foreign accounts attacking Trump and America?
I hope your not suggesting that both Tommy & I plus others are robots programmed to attack Trump.
Course we don't know If you right wingers are not robots programmed by Putin to get his main robot Trump
elected a second time.
I can confirm I have not got a single micro-chip in my bbbbbbbbbbody!

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

Has anyone else noticed the recent flood of new foreign accounts attacking Trump and America?
I hope your not suggesting that both Tommy & I plus others are robots programmed to attack Trump.
Course we don't know If you right wingers are not robots programmed by Putin to get his main robot Trump
elected a second time.
I can confirm I have not got a single micro-chip in my bbbbbbbbbbody!
I find nothing funny with threats to a nation and a Republic I fought in combat to defend. That all my kinfolk from WW1 until now have fought to defend. Democrats (Marxist) are playing a deadly game when they talk of overthrowing the United States of America and all we stand for.

Forum List

Back