🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In the dying days of Trumps presidency what will his legacy be?

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Keep Muslims out Failed & let Corona in
Drain the swamp Don't even know what that means & neither does he!
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

He blew the treaty with Iraq - they are now enriching uranium.
He blew the Climate treaty - the worlds continuing to warm.

Is there one thing that this president has done that has had a positive effect?
And finally:-

U.S. deficit to soar to record $3.8 trillion in 2020, budget watchdog …
View attachment 351895
www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-budget-idUSKCN21V1TA

Most helicopter rides give to Communists since the 1970s!

You think? What makes you think the left and media are "bat shit crazy"? Or is this simply a post to try and get the attention from the readers? You got some from me, and my response is you are out of touch with reality.

Where to begin…

• They openly, unabashedly side with degenerate sexual perverts, against decent people.
  • They openly side with violent criminal, against law-abiding citizens.
  • They openly, treasonously side with invading foreign criminals, against their own country,and their own fellow Americans.
  • They support the use of the #CoronaHoax2020 by corrupt criminal infesting positions of public office, to maliciously sabotage the economy, and to seize and abuse illegal and unprecedented powers.
  • They support the violent subhuman animals that have been rioting, looting, and otherwise committing acts of violence, destruction, and theft.

There's much more than this, of course, but that's a good start.

I don't know how much of this can be attributed to being batshit crazy, as opposed to being willfully evil, but in any case, to think that they can openly take these positions, and still draw the support of mainstream Americans, certainly qualifies as batshit crazy.
Sorry Bob I'm a democrat and ZERO of what you posted is true all a figment of your repub imagination

It is literally in their Platform, dude.
They don't even try to hide it.

You think? What makes you think the left and media are "bat shit crazy"? Or is this simply a post to try and get the attention from the readers? You got some from me, and my response is you are out of touch with reality.

Where to begin…

• They openly, unabashedly side with degenerate sexual perverts, against decent people.
  • They openly, treasonously side with invading foreign criminals, against their own country,and their own fellow Americans.
  • They support the use of the #CoronaHoax2020 by corrupt criminal infesting positions of public office, to maliciously sabotage the economy, and to seize and abuse illegal and unprecedented powers.
  • They support the violent subhuman animals that have been rioting, looting, and otherwise committing acts of violence, destruction, and theft.

I don't know how much of this can be attributed to being batshit crazy, as opposed to being willfully evil, but in any case, to think that they can openly take these positions, and still draw the support of mainstream Americans, certainly qualifies as batshit crazy.
Sorry Bob I'm a democrat and ZERO of what you posted is true all a figment of your repub imagination

Show us

Where to begin…

Show us

I don't answer to trolls.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

Anyone who still lives under a Monarchy is irrelevant to modern societies.

Really?

The following points are from the official platform of the Democrapic party

• Taking the side of degenerate sexual perverts, against that of decent people—We will continue to stand with LGBT people around the world, including fighting efforts by any nation to infringe on LGBT rights or ignore abuse.

• Taking the side of violent criminals, against law-abiding citizens—To build on the success of the lifesaving Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, we will expand and strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in our current laws; repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) to revoke the dangerous legal immunity protections gun makers and sellers now enjoy; and keep weapons of war—such as assault weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines (LCAM’s)—off our streets. We will fight back against attempts to make it harder for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives to revoke federal licenses from law breaking gun dealers, and ensure guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists, intimate partner abusers, other violent criminals, and those with severe mental health issues. There is insufficient research on effective gun prevention policies, which is why the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention must have the resources it needs to study gun violence as a public health issue.

• Treasonously taking the side of invading foreign criminals, against that of their own country and trheir own fellow Americans—More than 11 million people are living in the shadows, without proper documentation. The immigration bureaucracy is full of backlogs that result in U.S. citizens waiting for decades to be reunited with family members, and green card holders waiting for years to be reunited with their spouses and minor children. The current quota system discriminates against certain immigrants, including immigrants of color, and needs to be reformed to the realities of the 21st century. And there are real questions about our detention and deportation policies that must be addressed.

That's three of my points, right there undeniably proven from the DNC's own official platform statement. The other two may not quite have such official imprimatur, but you can certainly see them from the actions of Democrapic criminals infesting positions of public office, where these events have been relevant.

Attachments

• 2016_DNC_Platform.pdf
    232.9 KB · Views: 37
Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

Thanks, Obama!

Where to begin…

Show us

Trump responds to a crisis by stoking racial fears ala Nixon and blaming governors for a national recession and it's the dems' fault. Of course.

And no Biden is not about to call out the loons in his party when Trump's spent 8 years egging his on.

Really?

The following points are from the official platform of the Democrapic party

• Taking the side of degenerate sexual perverts, against that of decent people—We will continue to stand with LGBT people around the world, including fighting efforts by any nation to infringe on LGBT rights or ignore abuse.

• Taking the side of violent criminals, against law-abiding citizens—To build on the success of the lifesaving Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, we will expand and strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in our current laws; repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) to revoke the dangerous legal immunity protections gun makers and sellers now enjoy; and keep weapons of war—such as assault weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines (LCAM’s)—off our streets. We will fight back against attempts to make it harder for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives to revoke federal licenses from law breaking gun dealers, and ensure guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists, intimate partner abusers, other violent criminals, and those with severe mental health issues. There is insufficient research on effective gun prevention policies, which is why the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention must have the resources it needs to study gun violence as a public health issue.

• Treasonously taking the side of invading foreign criminals, against that of their own country and trheir own fellow Americans—More than 11 million people are living in the shadows, without proper documentation. The immigration bureaucracy is full of backlogs that result in U.S. citizens waiting for decades to be reunited with family members, and green card holders waiting for years to be reunited with their spouses and minor children. The current quota system discriminates against certain immigrants, including immigrants of color, and needs to be reformed to the realities of the 21st century. And there are real questions about our detention and deportation policies that must be addressed.

That's three of my points, right there undeniably proven from the DNC's own official platform statement. The other two may not quite have such official imprimatur, but you can certainly see them from the actions of Democrapic criminals infesting positions of public office, where these events have been relevant.
The Brady Bill and Citizenship for illegal aliens who've been here for years? This is what you've got? Seriously?

Birthers, Central Park 5, traitors.....

Where to begin…

Show us

I knew you couldn’t back your claim

Where to begin…

Show us

Trump responds to a crisis by stoking racial fears ala Nixon and blaming governors for a national recession and it's the dems' fault. Of course.

And no Biden is not about to call out the loons in his party when Trump's spent 8 years egging his on.
Biden has distanced himself from the extreme left of the party and is moving to center.

A voting block that will doom Trump

The Brady Bill and Citizenship for illegal aliens who've been here for years? This is what you've got? Seriously?

Gun control: Your side isn't fooling most of us any more. Your motive for supporting violations of the Second Amendment are exactly the same now, as they were back when the Ku Klux Klan successfully lobbied for the first gun control laws, shortly after the Civil War, and exactly the same as when violent criminal gangster-turned-politician Timothy Sullivan authored and got passed into law the Sullivan Act, in New York, the progenitor of all modern gun control laws. There is only one reason why any of you lying left wrong-wing pieces of shit support laws to interfere with the right of law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms, and that is that you are openly on the side of violent criminals, and you wish to make the rest of us into easier prey for them. To support gun control is an openly, blatantly pro-criminal position.

And you aren't even now trying to hide or deny that you are taking the side of illegal aliens, foreign criminal who have illegally invaded our country. That is treason, plain and simple—a betrayal of your country, and a betrayal of your fellow Americans. We used to put traitorous filth such as yourself to death for it. It is a terrible mistake that we no longer do so. In any event, it is certainly an admission that one of my points, which you previously denied, is true.

re election ...more border wall and the destruction of the fed ?

Some hoping he takes on the fed reserve in his second term like he said he was gonna .....

I dont know man he's printing up another round of stimulus

Money printer go brrrrrrr....oy

Gun control: Your side isn't fooling most of us any more. Your motive for supporting violations of the Second Amendment are exactly the same now, as they were back when the Ku Klux Klan successfully lobbied for the first gun control laws, shortly after the Civil War, and exactly the same as when violent criminal gangster-turned-politician Timothy Sullivan authored and got passed into law the Sullivan Act, in New York, the progenitor of all modern gun control laws. There is only one reason why any of you lying left wrong-wing pieces of shit support laws to interfere with the right of law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms, and that is that you are openly on the side of violent criminals, and you wish to make the rest of us into easier prey for them. To support gun control is an openly, blatantly pro-criminal position.

And you aren't even now trying to hide or deny that you are taking the side of illegal aliens, foreign criminal who have illegally invaded our country. That is treason, plain and simple—a betrayal of your country, and a betrayal of your fellow Americans. We used to put traitorous filth such as yourself to death for it. It is a terrible mistake that we no longer do so. In any event, it is certainly an admission that one of my points, which you previously denied, is true.
bob, the brady bill WAS BIPARTISAN. Most Americans want illegal immigrants who've been here decades TO STAY.

Stop your incessant victim whining. The point was a leader finds bipartisan compromise to UNIFY. Trump is incapable, and Trumpanazeees like yourself are sucking his coolaid

The Trump name will be forever disgraced. Even his personal empire will collapse, as the Trump brand has become less than worthless.

For 30 years after Reagan, every Republican presidential candidate had to explain in what way they were like Reagan and pay homage to him.

For at least the next 30 years, every Republican presidential candidate will have to explain how they are in no way like Trump.

But the most important part of Trump's legacy will be that no one claiming to be a conservative who supported Trump will ever be able to legitimately complain about the deficit, the debt, immorality, dishonesty, criminality and corruption ever again.

In fact, as time passes, it will become harder and harder to find someone who admits to being a Trump supporter.

Where to begin…

Show us
He can't show you what isn't there.

Submissive useful idiots love to parrot the straw man bullshit which has been manufactured for them. It saves them from having to labor at thinking, which is just how their masters like them to be.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895
Dying lol he’s In Arizona checking out 200 miles of wall! Lol exciting! About to lock up Marxist for 10 years for tearing down general lee.. EXCITING TIMES!! Democrats can’t win elections..

So when we get the house back wow

Forum List

Back