🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In the dying days of Trumps presidency what will his legacy be?

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Keep Muslims out Failed & let Corona in
Drain the swamp Don't even know what that means & neither does he!
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

He blew the treaty with Iraq - they are now enriching uranium.
He blew the Climate treaty - the worlds continuing to warm.

Is there one thing that this president has done that has had a positive effect?
And finally:-

U.S. deficit to soar to record $3.8 trillion in 2020, budget watchdog …
View attachment 351895
www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-budget-idUSKCN21V1TA

Has anyone else noticed the recent flood of new foreign accounts attacking Trump and America?
I hope your not suggesting that both Tommy & I plus others are robots programmed to attack Trump.
Course we don't know If you right wingers are not robots programmed by Putin to get his main robot Trump
elected a second time.
I can confirm I have not got a single micro-chip in my bbbbbbbbbbody!
I find nothing funny with threats to a nation and a Republic I fought in combat to defend. That all my kinfolk from WW1 until now have fought to defend. Democrats (Marxist) are playing a deadly game when they talk of overthrowing the United States of America and all we stand for.
The Chinese are not talking about it (except not in a language we'd understand) they are just doing it!

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

Has anyone else noticed the recent flood of new foreign accounts attacking Trump and America?
I hope your not suggesting that both Tommy & I plus others are robots programmed to attack Trump.
Course we don't know If you right wingers are not robots programmed by Putin to get his main robot Trump
elected a second time.
I can confirm I have not got a single micro-chip in my bbbbbbbbbbody!
I find nothing funny with threats to a nation and a Republic I fought in combat to defend. That all my kinfolk from WW1 until now have fought to defend. Democrats (Marxist) are playing a deadly game when they talk of overthrowing the United States of America and all we stand for.
The Chinese are not talking about it (except not in a language we'd understand) they are just doing it!
The liberals of the United States and Western Europe assist our enemies such as China. Can a person even own a weapon in Western Europe? Do white people have the balls nor legal standing to fight back when attacked not to mention their daughters raped by African and Arab immigrants? NATO is weak because of pussy nation's like Norway, Sweden, France, Denmark, Netherlands ( is there even a Dutch culture left in existence?) and Germany is the most pussfied of all nation's. Can't even protect their women from rape by refugee animals. Disgusting.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895
Hmmm let's see... it's December, 2024. Antifa and BLM destroyed. U.S. economy is booming with millions of jobs coming home from abroad. Victory over China after their economy collapses and people overthrow Communist Party. Victory in Iran as people overthrow the Islamofascist regime there. Abortion is ended. Church attendance up, drug use down, education system nput back on track as liberal agenda removed from curriculum.
The economy was booming when Obama left office. Look at it now thanks to this trump character in charge.
Obama never had a Chinese virus to deal with.
Actually, Obama had an H1N1 pandemic to deal with.

See the first quote in my signature.

Also, dumbass, Obama came into office with the economy falling off a cliff. We were in the midst of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.

It's amazing how you brain dead goldfish keep forgetting that.

When Obama turned over the economy to Trump, he had more than halved the deficit, and the Dow had exploded by 300 percent.

Within two years, Trump DOUBLED the deficit, and not one of you hypocrites said a single word about it.

Trump dug the debt hole another 3 trillion dollars deeper BEFORE the pandemic. He has been well on his way to exceeding Obama's debt with or without the pandemic.
Obama, our first half-white President, had to deal with the common cold. Then proceeded to plant the racist, communist seeds we see coming to fruition today. Remember, his grandparents were "typical white people." His mom was a typical jungle fever slut. Oh, let me add communist Anti-American slut during a time when the Soviet Union aimed nuclear missiles at our nation and our children to wipe us from the face of the earth. Democrats are a threat to the United States of America, our Constitution and our way of life.
Jesus Christ you are such a piece of fucking shit.

If Ebola is a common colds, I hope you get it.

Then you are a racist fuck for your "jungle" comment.

Then you call her a slut. Why? Because she was married twice?

You can't keep blowing Trump's tiny dick & he was married three times while cheating all the time

So, Fuck you you God damn worthless assfuck.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895
Hmmm let's see... it's December, 2024. Antifa and BLM destroyed. U.S. economy is booming with millions of jobs coming home from abroad. Victory over China after their economy collapses and people overthrow Communist Party. Victory in Iran as people overthrow the Islamofascist regime there. Abortion is ended. Church attendance up, drug use down, education system nput back on track as liberal agenda removed from curriculum.
The economy was booming when Obama left office. Look at it now thanks to this trump character in charge.

Also, dumbass, Obama came into office with the economy falling off a cliff. We were in the midst of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.

When Obama turned over the economy to Trump, he had more than halved the deficit, and the Dow had exploded by 300 percent.

Within two years, Trump DOUBLED the deficit, and not one of you hypocrites said a single word about it.

Trump dug the debt hole another 3 trillion dollars deeper BEFORE the pandemic. He has been well on his way to exceeding Obama's debt with or without the pandemic.
Obama, our first half-white President, had to deal with the common cold. Then proceeded to plant the racist, communist seeds we see coming to fruition today. Remember, his grandparents were "typical white people." His mom was a typical jungle fever slut. Oh, let me add communist Anti-American slut during a time when the Soviet Union aimed nuclear missiles at our nation and our children to wipe us from the face of the earth. Democrats are a threat to the United States of America, our Constitution and our way of life.

You can't keep blowing Trump's tiny dick & he was married three times while cheating all the time

Oh just LOOK at how tough you are.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

#1: Obama dealt with nothing like COVID 19 because the liberal media was on his side and not promoting a false narrative.
#2: What's racist about the fact that Obama's white mom like black communist men from equatorial Africa? White women that do that have the "jungle fever" has long been a quote with blacks NOT WHITES to describe them.
#3: Any woman who would knowingly have sex with Marxist writers and college professors during the Cold War...is a slut. Not only a slut, but a goddamn common communist whore.
#4: What nation have you had the courage to wear the uniform, grab a weapon, stand a post?

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

I think "Real Dave" is a lesbian female that overcompensates so as to look macho.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

Sorry you are from a failed and dying nation

Trump :
Best economy in World history
New trade deals that are favorable to US
Great HC to our vets
Iran ready to collapse
Isis obliterated
Standing up and winning to China
Etc etc
Have you seen GDP lately?
We are talking negative 20 GDP. That is not a great economy.

Trump destroyed working trade deals and replaced them with nothing. Our trade imbalance has gotten worse under Trump

Iran had given up their nuclear program. Trump has encouraged them to restart it.

No you’re 100 percent wrong

You do remember the massive shutdown ??
Since then ..things are surging back to normal

iran was illegally enriching and expanding under Odemon
Stop being a dummy

The shutdown that was needed & now Trump squanders by telling everyone not to wear masks? Things are not surging back to normal.

Iran's nuclear program was closed, now it is open.

Stop being an ass.

Economy and market are booming
How mindless are you ??

His legacy will be that despite unprecedented media bias against him And half dozen failed democrat efforts to have him removed from office, he won re-election by a far larger margin than his first election. The 65-35 victory will be so substantial that blubbering liberals will finally be universally identified as the laughingstocks that they are.
:cuckoo:

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

I see you have no issue with racist fucks. I wonder why that is.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

Sorry you are from a failed and dying nation

Trump :
Best economy in World history
New trade deals that are favorable to US
Great HC to our vets
Iran ready to collapse
Isis obliterated
Standing up and winning to China
Etc etc
Have you seen GDP lately?
We are talking negative 20 GDP. That is not a great economy.

Trump destroyed working trade deals and replaced them with nothing. Our trade imbalance has gotten worse under Trump

Iran had given up their nuclear program. Trump has encouraged them to restart it.

No you’re 100 percent wrong

You do remember the massive shutdown ??
Since then ..things are surging back to normal

iran was illegally enriching and expanding under Odemon
Stop being a dummy

The shutdown that was needed & now Trump squanders by telling everyone not to wear masks? Things are not surging back to normal.

Iran's nuclear program was closed, now it is open.

Stop being an ass.

Economy and market are booming
How mindless are you ??
The market is doing OK. It has little to do with the economy. We are in the Trump recession.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

I think "Real Dave" is a lesbian female that overcompensates so as to look macho.
I KNOW what you are.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

#1: Obama dealt with nothing like COVID 19 because the liberal media was on his side and not promoting a false narrative.
#2: What's racist about the fact that Obama's white mom like black communist men from equatorial Africa? White women that do that have the "jungle fever" has long been a quote with blacks NOT WHITES to describe them.
#3: Any woman who would knowingly have sex with Marxist writers and college professors during the Cold War...is a slut. Not only a slut, but a goddamn common communist whore.
#4: What nation have you had the courage to wear the uniform, grab a weapon, stand a post?

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

1) He dealt with Ebola and H1N1.

2) More racist crap.

3) Any woman who would have sex with a ignorant racist fuck like you must be into inbreeding.

4) I have not worn the uniform. Unlike you, I don't support a man who faked a doctor's report to avoid the draft, trashed the service of a war hero, trashed all POWs, Treashed a Gold Star family, callked the widow of a fallen soldier a liar when she was in the way home from meeting her husband's coffin at the airport, called our generals idiots,. You might have worn the uniform, but it does not excuse your gross racism.

What will Rump's legacy be?

1. a quarter-million needless American deaths
2. 40,000,000 unemployed Americans
3. stock market crash
4. 401(k) devaluations
5. nationwide race riots
6. ineffective leadership during multiple crises
7. Goebbels Big Lie - Part II - an optics-blind mindset that shoves one stupid lie after another in the face of sensible, intelligent, honorable Americans
8. the Wall that never got built
9. the weakening of strategic American alliances
10. the international erosion of confidence in America
11. destruction of the GOP and the conversion of its remnants into the servile, slavish, auto-attack-dog -style Rump Personality Cult Party
12. giving the undeserving Democrats another serious shot at political power, even with a lackluster, uninspiring aged standard bearer

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

1) He dealt with Ebola and H1N1.

2) More racist crap.

3) Any woman who would have sex with a ignorant racist fuck like you must be into inbreeding.

4) I have not worn the uniform. Unlike you, I don't support a man who faked a doctor's report to avoid the draft, trashed the service of a war hero, trashed all POWs, Treashed a Gold Star family, callked the widow of a fallen soldier a liar when she was in the way home from meeting her husband's coffin at the airport, called our generals idiots,. You might have worn the uniform, but it does not excuse your gross racism.
I have personally shook his hand and had casual conversation with Barack Obama. He used to smoke. Disagreed with his policies and found him to be a good guy to talk to. Liberal media made him out to be God and much to his detriment he did nothing to correct the bias. Nobel Peace Prize? Give me a break.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

I KNOW what you are.
You don't know me butch dyke.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

You should really ask President hilary about this....about this time during her campaign against Trump the polls had her about a 95% chance to beat Trump......and we all know how that turned out......

Consumer spending in May was up over 8%.........

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

View attachment 351895

You should really ask President hilary about this....about this time during her campaign against Trump the polls had her about a 95% chance to beat Trump......and we all know how that turned out......

Consumer spending in May was up over 8%.........
Bingo.

Forum List

Back