🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In the dying days of Trumps presidency what will his legacy be?

Legacies as such are written by the media. In Trump's case the media would do anything they could to destroy his legacy. Imagine what a great job Joe Biden could have done during a pandemic and civil unrest. Yeah right.
I remember the planeload of cash to Iran, and lifting sanctions
I remember "we'll all save $2,500 a year with Obamacare and keep our doctors"
I remember Obama will have more flexibility for Putin after the election
I remember the Paris Climate Change Treaty costing the US $trillions
I remember the rollout of Obamacare's website that was a "train-wreck"
I remember the IRS targeting of conservatives
I remember wasting $billions on Solyndra
I remember the VA healthcare mess (that Trump cleaned up)
I remember operation "fast & furious" selling US guns to drug cartels
I remember the biggest scandal in US history, the FISA court and Operation Crossfire Hurricane

Biden will be even more incompetent and divisive than Obama.
The Great Obama along with our allies got Iran to abandon their nuclear program.
Trump gave it back

Legacies as such are written by the media. In Trump's case the media would do anything they could to destroy his legacy. Imagine what a great job Joe Biden could have done during a pandemic and civil unrest. Yeah right.
I remember the biggest scandal in US history, the FISA court and Operation Crossfire Hurricane

The Great Obama along with our allies got Iran to abandon their nuclear program.
Trump gave it back
1592610315365.png

Trump has exposed how totally corrupt and chicken the Republican Party really is.
He has also exposed how totally dishonest he and his Administration are.
He has sped up his Administration's march towards totalitarianism.
He is tearing down America's sovereignty and is spitting on the US Constitution.

Trump will be known as a mistake
A mistake the whole world suffered for

Politics is a profession. Best left to the professionals. Its just like any other discipline be it the law, medicine, auto repair, welding, carpentry, medical research etc... The difference is that in those other professions, there is not an election to see who the mechanic is going to be; someone is hired based on their qualifications. Its pretty crazy that we have sat the bar so low for our elected officials; democrat or republican, president or otherwise.

He'll be regarded as one of the worst men to ever become President. The reason? Trump's secret is that he validates fear and hatred. For example, he says Mexicans are coming to rape your wife and his followers--who have long not trusted those of a different color--believe it.

Nationalism is fine and one should be proud of their nation. But what his supporters do not understand is that you can be proud of America without having to resort to hatred of other nations.

Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Keep Muslims out Failed & let Corona in
Drain the swamp Don't even know what that means & neither does he!
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

He blew the treaty with Iraq - they are now enriching uranium.
He blew the Climate treaty - the worlds continuing to warm.

Is there one thing that this president has done that has had a positive effect?
And finally:-

Absolutely, and examples would include the very issues you are so very wrong about. You

U.S. deficit to soar to record $3.8 trillion in 2020, budget watchdog …
View attachment 351895
www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-budget-idUSKCN21V1TA
Absolutely, and examples would include the very issues you are so very wrong about. You are also wrong about nearing the end of his Presidency. But why does someone who sports a foreign flag care who we have as President in the US?

Trump gave it back

Iran NEVER gave up their nuclear program, the deal ended 2025. Trump said "no nukes" period.

Obama gave Iran $100b to fund their nuclear program along with their terror network.

Trump has exposed how totally corrupt and chicken the Republican Party really is.
He has also exposed how totally dishonest he and his Administration are.
He has sped up his Administration's march towards totalitarianism.
He is tearing down America's sovereignty and is spitting on the US Constitution.
WTF are you whining about? The USSC referees the US government legal cases.
Everyone abides by their rulings. So stop lying.

Last edited:
Claimed to

Build a wall Failed
Keep Muslims out Failed & let Corona in
Drain the swamp Don't even know what that means & neither does he!
Sort out N Korea Failed
Put America First Failed

He blew the treaty with Iraq - they are now enriching uranium.
He blew the Climate treaty - the worlds continuing to warm.

Is there one thing that this president has done that has had a positive effect?
And finally:-

Absolutely, and examples would include the very issues you are so very wrong about. You

U.S. deficit to soar to record $3.8 trillion in 2020, budget watchdog …
View attachment 351895
www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-budget-idUSKCN21V1TA
Absolutely, and examples would include the very issues you are so very wrong about. You are also wrong about nearing the end of his Presidency. But why does someone who sports a foreign flag care who we have as President in the US?
Latest betting 8/11 Bidon 5/4 Trump - Betfair seldom get it wrong!

Because it affects things here. Also until you get a President that bans firearms, the death penalty & introduces reasonable prison sentences, my boycott of refusing to visit the US must remain. And someday I'd like to visit Bull Run & Gettysburg but with terminal cancer I am now running out of time!

Latest betting 8/11 Bidon 5/4 Trump - Betfair seldom get it wrong!

Because it affects things here. Also until you get a President that bans firearms, the death penalty & introduces reasonable prison sentences, my boycott of refusing to visit the US must remain. And someday I'd like to visit Bull Run & Gettysburg but with terminal cancer I am now running out of time!
Thanks for responding to the question and sorry for the cancer. With my age and state of health you may yet out live me. All life is terminal. Americans like our current stance on these issues and don't especially care if you visit or not. Remember-there is a reason we are not British.

I think his legacy will be having the left and their media arm show how bat shit crazy they are.

You think? What makes you think the left and media are "bat shit crazy"? Or is this simply a post to try and get the attention from the readers? You got some from me, and my response is you are out of touch with reality.

It ain't over. Imo his attempts to make the defining issue about what a small bunch of ill educated kids are doing with statues isn't going to succeed. We'll have at least 250 K dead by the election, and while the number of out of control cops may be smaller than even the number of idiot protestors, it's just no debatable that cities like Minneapolis and Atlanta lost political control of their police forces.

Trump was going to run on the economy but now he's running from it, and blaming governors

but there's still an election that has to be won

It ain't over. Imo his attempts to make the defining issue about what a small bunch of ill educated kids are doing with statues isn't going to succeed. We'll have at least 250 K dead by the election, and while the number of out of control cops may be smaller than even the number of idiot protestors, it's just no debatable that cities like Minneapolis and Atlanta lost political control of their police forces.

Trump was going to run on the economy but now he's running from it, and blaming governors

Trump planned to run on his beautiful economy.
Now it is trashed.

He had an opportunity to use the COVID crisis as an example of his leadership. Instead of uniting the country and making the hard choices, he has downplayed the virus and offered misinformation and complaints about how badly he is treated.

He has been a disaster for the country.

Now it is trashed.

He had an opportunity to use the COVID crisis as an example of his leadership. Instead of uniting the country and making the hard choices, he has downplayed the virus and offered misinformation and complaints about how badly he is treated.

Trump rightfully shut down the economy when Gottlieb and others finally convinced him we'd have a million or more deaths in 2020 if he didn't act. And then his admin developed guidelines for reopening, but he blamed governors for following them. He had the opportunity for leadership.

But to really reopen, we had to have tests for every worker, and then randomized testing in worksites, and strict contract tracing and putting exposed people in quarantine. Trump poo-pooed testing early one, and we just weren't ready to reopen the same way other countries did.

So he has to shift blame.

Now it is trashed.

Trump rightfully shut down the economy when Gottlieb and others finally convinced him we'd have a million or more deaths in 2020 if he didn't act. And then his admin developed guidelines for reopening, but he blamed governors for following them. He had the opportunity for leadership.

But to really reopen, we had to have tests for every worker, and then randomized testing in worksites, and strict contract tracing and putting exposed people in quarantine. Trump poo-pooed testing early one, and we just weren't ready to reopen the same way other countries did.

We saw the number of cases move from 15 to over 2 million in a matter of months. As long as we have the virus here, the number of cases can rapidly escalate. Until we have a working vaccine and everyone vaccinated, we are not out of this.

Trump has done everything possible to exacerbate the problem. Criticize Democratic Governors, encourage rebellion, provide misinformation, discourage social distancing and masks.

He is the worst leader we could have in this crisis

Now it is trashed.

We saw the number of cases move from 15 to over 2 million in a matter of months. As long as we have the virus here, the number of cases can rapidly escalate. Until we have a working vaccine and everyone vaccinated, we are not out of this.

Trump has done everything possible to exacerbate the problem. Criticize Democratic Governors, encourage rebellion, provide misinformation, discourage social distancing and masks.

He is the worst leader we could have in this crisis
And his empty stadium for his rally proves it 15 minutes about shoes and water glasses?? the man is a complete AH

Forum List

Back