In the memorial day of the Holocaust, hackers threaten to "wipe israel off cyber map"

Just wait'll it comes out that, we could have stopped it here in America.
Most anons are Americans.

I have a bad feeling American/Israeli relations will be a touch soured by this.

I doubt it. Mot Israelis are well aware of how much latitude the US allows its loony fringe as long as they don't get physically violent.

And - contrary to the tone of 'critics of Israel' around here! - most Israelis also do not expect the US or ANYONE but GOD to have their backs......

Just wait'll it comes out that, we could have stopped it here in America.
Most anons are Americans.
The US Gov't would back any Israeli mission or action- be it a hack, ethnic cleansing in Palestine, or a preemptive nuclear strike against Iran- to the hilt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWKrWzbhUuY]OpIsrael - Anonymous launches massive cyber assault - YouTube[/ame]

If damage is concidered breaking into the site of Hanin Zuabi, then yeah, we're totally crushed.

A friend of mine's website was also hacked.

Pita-with-Notella.co.il

(totally real, btw).

Yeah, we're so ruined.

Just remember one thing. Once the demage will be fixed, if there will be such damage, the Israeli hackers will show the Anti-Zionist hackers what "wiping someone off the cyber map" really is.

they do not know what they deal with.

You can say that again!

did anything at all happen? I was waiting for a slut
with a bomb on her ass to JUMP OUT OF MY PC SCREEN

I WELCOME any and all to hunger and thirst for justice, when Jesus spoke about hungering and thirsting for justice there was no religion called Christianity.

omg. He did not ever speak about hungering and thirsting for justice, Sherri. That is not to be found in the New Testament. He spoke about hungering and thirsting after "righteousness". There was no religion called Christianity before Christ because there was no Christ before Christianity. The early believers called themselves Christians after Christ who died for them. - Jeri

Israel is a liberal secular state that allows gay parades, pork to be eaten, and runs an huge prison camp called Gaza.

These are all things Jesus would vehemently oppose........ :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I WELCOME any and all to hunger and thirst for justice, when Jesus spoke about hungering and thirsting for justice there was no religion called Christianity.

omg. He did not ever speak about hungering and thirsting for justice, Sherri. That is not to be found in the New Testament. He spoke about hungering and thirsting after "righteousness". There was no religion called Christianity before Christ because there was no Christ before Christianity. The early believers called themselves Christians after Christ who died for them. - Jeri

You know nothing about Jesus, not surprising from a Zionist. JESUS said Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. That is the ESV. IN OTHER Bible versions, the word justice appears Instead of righteousness. JUSTICE is another word for righteousness.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back