🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In the next couple of weeks, Trump will get a "reprieve"of sorts....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Yes,as most of us have repeatedly stated, Hillary Clinton was a poor candidate against the orange clown, and her arrogance throughout the campaign allowed this charlatan to infest the oval office.

But, Trump will get a reprieve in a couple of weeks since Clinton's book will hit the shelves......

WHY????

Simple, Trump NEEDS and CRAVES someone to bully and ridicule to fire up his dwindling base and Clinton is the "perfect" target . This forum will be filled with right wingers' remarks about passages in Clinton's books AND the tweets that Trump will surely be posting.....After all, "tweeting"is a hell of a lot easier than governing....

For example, in the midst of the devastation caused by hurricane Harvey, Trump finds the time to tweet for all of us to go buy the right wing Sheriff Clarke's new book.

You elected Trump. Thank you and if there's something I can do to help in your efforts to sue the DNC in their corrupt treatment of Bernie please let me know. :laugh2:

Last edited:
I voted for President Trump, yes. Did you vote for Clinton?

You bet.......In comparison between the two, ONLY an idiot would vote for Trump....Sorry, but you lost too,,,,,and still too dumb to know it...LOL

Yes,as most of us have repeatedly stated, Hillary Clinton was a poor candidate against the orange clown, and her arrogance throughout the campaign allowed this charlatan to infest the oval office.

But, Trump will get a reprieve in a couple of weeks since Clinton's book will hit the shelves......

WHY????

Simple, Trump NEEDS and CRAVES someone to bully and ridicule to fire up his dwindling base and Clinton is the "perfect" target . This forum will be filled with right wingers' remarks about passages in Clinton's books AND the tweets that Trump will surely be posting.....After all, "tweeting"is a hell of a lot easier than governing....

For example, in the midst of the devastation caused by hurricane Harvey, Trump finds the time to tweet for all of us to go buy the right wing Sheriff Clarke's new book.
What the book full of lies. The first lie revealed is Hillary stating that he kept walking up behind her in the debate. Which if you watch it, it was her that walked over to and beyond Trump several times. Invading Trumps space. I guess she had a landing under enemy fire moment again.

I voted for President Trump, yes. Did you vote for Clinton?

You bet.......In comparison between the two, ONLY an idiot would vote for Trump....Sorry, but you lost too,,,,,and still too dumb to know it...LOL

AmerPsycho_014Pyxurz.jpg

WHY????

What the book full of lies. The first lie revealed is Hillary stating that he kept walking up behind her in the debate. Which if you watch it, it was her that walked over to and beyond Trump several times. Invading Trumps space. I guess she had a landing under enemy fire moment again.
Okay. Let's go to the video tape!

WHY????

Go a head, but you being a liberal. You will be blind.

WHY????

I didn't see it that way. I saw Trump trying to get her to lose control and get off message. I actually thought it was amusing, but I saw aTrump following her. It wasn't all that creepy. It was interesting to see how she handled it. She handled it better than losing the election, though.

Yes,as most of us have repeatedly stated, Hillary Clinton was a poor candidate against the orange clown Still making excuses for your loss I see. Seems you repeat the same thing every 4-5 threads.

and her arrogance throughout the campaign allowed this charlatan to infest the oval office. You call it infestation, I call it refreshing.

But, Trump will get a reprieve in a couple of weeks since Clinton's book will hit the shelves. Neat story.

WHY???? I cannot wait.

Simple I'll bet.

Trump NEEDS and CRAVES someone to bully and ridicule to fire up his dwindling base and Clinton is the "perfect" target . I read a story teller is accusing Trump of being a story teller.

This forum will be filled with right wingers' remarks about passages in Clinton's books AND the tweets that Trump will surely be posting.....Neat.

After all, "tweeting"is a hell of a lot easier than governing....What's Trumps biggest success so far?

For example, in the midst of the devastation caused by hurricane Harvey, Trump finds the time to tweet for all of us to go buy the right wing Sheriff Clarke's new book. I see. Trump doesn't get to have a life. And like yourself, he can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Makes perfect sense for a billionaire.............yikes.

WHY????

I think we both can see for ourselves. Particularly the spin you feebly tried.

WHY????

I think we both can see for ourselves. Particularly the spin you feebly tried.

She walked in front of him.

Forum List

Back