In Town For CPAC, Marjorie Taylor Greene Speaks @ White Nationalist Conference in Orlando, Insists 2020 Election Was Rigged But 'No, I Don't Know How'

Anybody who is A) white and B) supports the notion that we are a sovereign nation is called a white nationalist by our fifth column media.

I always ignore how these globalist puppets try to frame any group, and look at what the group actually stands for, instead.

WhiteSuprem2.png

Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene raised eyebrows after she delivered a keynote address at a conference hosted by noted white supremacist Nicholas J. Fuentes.

Fuentes, 23, hosted the America First Political Action Conference at the Orlando Marriott as a form of counter-programming to the more mainstream Conservative Political Action Conference happening nearby.

“She is a standard-bearer of Trumpism in the US congress. She is pro-life. She is proudly America First,” said Fuentes, video circulating on social media shows. “We are honored, we are humbled and excited to welcome to the stage right now for our first speech … the representative from Georgia, Marjorie Taylor Greene.”
You're an easily brainwashed by fake news idiot.

How's it feel to be proven to be a dumbass, you fucking stupid dumbass?

:abgg2q.jpg:

You're an easily brainwashed by fake news idiot.

How's it feel to be proven to be a dumbass, you fucking stupid dumbass?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Why is Marjorie distancing herself from Fuentes and claiming she didn't know they were white supremacists??

Even tho this isn't the first time she has been at an event with Groypers.....and now I will sit here and watch you Conservatives play dumb about what the Groyper movement is

Why is Marjorie distancing herself from Fuentes and claiming she didn't know they were white supremacists??
She's not, you fucking moron.

How did you get so fucking stupid?

You are one stupid motherfucker.

I'd bet that you are so fucking stupid that you think she claimed that Jewish space lasers caused forest fires in California. I bet you really are that fucking stupid.

You're an idiot.

Last edited:
She's not, you fucking moron.
Um. yes...she is...

she is purposely lying and claiming she doesn't know him because she is trying to distance herself from the fact he is a white supremacist..

Because racist dic suckers like yourself are intellectual cowards...you can't own your bullshit so you have to constantly lie....this is where the term "crypto-fascists" come from

Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene raised eyebrows after she delivered a keynote address at a conference hosted by noted white supremacist Nicholas J. Fuentes.

Fuentes, 23, hosted the America First Political Action Conference at the Orlando Marriott as a form of counter-programming to the more mainstream Conservative Political Action Conference happening nearby.

“She is a standard-bearer of Trumpism in the US congress. She is pro-life. She is proudly America First,” said Fuentes, video circulating on social media shows. “We are honored, we are humbled and excited to welcome to the stage right now for our first speech … the representative from Georgia, Marjorie Taylor Greene.”
Nothing the Jewish-Space-Laser Marge does surprises me in the least.

I also found it funny how when Sheriff Arpaio said that he is the biggest racist in the US -- the crowd cheered....

Them not understanding he wasn't meaning it as a compliment....lol.....

I said it before and I will say it again...depravity is the point with these people.....and it only goes further downhill from here....

And then again, sometimes a white supremacist is…a white supremacist…but hey, let’s just post a dumb meme instead.

We love people. We want people to be happy. We want people to do well. We want marriages to last long. We want children to be happy and not on drugs, and that’s why we opposed mixed marriages.

[Jim Crow] was better for [Black people] too…”They had to drink out of a different water fountain,” big fucking deal. “Oh no, they had to go to different schools. Their water fountain in that famous picture was worse.” Who cares? Grow up, drink out of the fucking water fountain. It’s water, it’s the same. Even it was bad, who cares. We all agree, it’s better for them, it’s better for us. It’s better in general.

Whoever is telling you to think like that is a fucking idiot.

Hold on tight for a few more months until the humans beat you soulless rodents back down to a puddle of piss and shit. You'll be lucky to steal a city council seat in Child Molester, Oregon.

And then again, sometimes a white supremacist is…a white supremacist…but hey, let’s just post a dumb meme instead.

We love people. We want people to be happy. We want people to do well. We want marriages to last long. We want children to be happy and not on drugs, and that’s why we opposed mixed marriages.

[Jim Crow] was better for [Black people] too…”They had to drink out of a different water fountain,” big fucking deal. “Oh no, they had to go to different schools. Their water fountain in that famous picture was worse.” Who cares? Grow up, drink out of the fucking water fountain. It’s water, it’s the same. Even it was bad, who cares. We all agree, it’s better for them, it’s better for us. It’s better in general.
blablablablablawhtesupremacistblablablablaracistblablablablaKKKblablablablablaNaziblablablablabla

Nobody but the deranged puerile denizens of your cultural Marxist echo chamber is buying your fucking claptrap.

You're more drearily repetitive and fucking boring than Larry the Cable Guy.

I also found it funny how when Sheriff Arpaio said that he is the biggest racist in the US

Maybe you should read that again very carefully. That is not what he said at all.

Wow big time reading comprehension fail there.

I can only imagine that the use of SRA cards died sometime in the 1980s. One of their biggest goals was to not only increase reading ability, but also comprehension. That you can say something and then post something that says something completely different, it shows you should try reading some of them.

sra_tarzan1.jpg

Who says those are real quotes by Furntes?

if they are why dont libs have them for us to hear for ourselves

for the record, some of the alleged quotes went too far.

so I hope libs are up to their usial habit of simply lying about conservatives they dont like

Who says those are real quotes by Furntes?

if they are why dont libs have them for us to hear for ourselves

for the record, some of the alleged quotes went too far.

so I hope libs are up to their usial habit of simply lying about conservatives they dont like
Oh…ok. All quotes are fake. This should be good.

(they are apparently taped).

I love you Chinese agent provocateur's all cute trying to stir up shit.

Forum List

Back