In Town For CPAC, Marjorie Taylor Greene Speaks @ White Nationalist Conference in Orlando, Insists 2020 Election Was Rigged But 'No, I Don't Know How'

No, not CPAC. This is the alternative event held by everyones favourite nazi Nick Fuentes.Its beyond belief that this woman represents a mainstream political party.

This is a woman in her 40s who had to visit the Holocaust Museum to learn about the Holocaust. Fuentes jokes about it.

American Conservatism is in the sewer and it is sifficult to see a way out for them.

No, not CPAC. This is the alternative event held by everyones favourite nazi Nick Fuentes.Its beyond belief that this woman represents a mainstream political party.

This is a woman in her 40s who had to visit the Holocaust Museum to learn about the Holocaust. Fuentes jokes about it.

American Conservatism is in the sewer and it is sifficult to see a way out for them.
MTG is the base. She is the GOP. Period.

Tommy Tainant There is no such thing as a white nationalists event. But the blacks are racist and have black nationalist events. Look at their ''anthem'' in the NFL

So....wait a minute. A guy named Nick FUENTES held a White Nationalist event?

Is this for real

So....wait a minute. A guy named Nick FUENTES held a White Nationalist event?

Is this for real
I think their shared anti semitism is what bonds them. We had a doc about Fuentes over here a ouple of weks ago. He makes a great living out of hate and is banned from CPAC. Let that sink in.

Why are you pissing your pants about this, tommy? You aren't in this country, but here everyone is supposed to have a say.

But instead, the people of the tremendous 14th Congressional District were disenfranchised by Pelosi and knocked off of all the committees.

When people are disenfranchised, they become radicalized, this is to be expected.

What kind of people look up to MTG ? What do their lives look like ?

Not good. They've been totally disenfranchised and cancelled by the radical leftist leadership in Congress. ZERO representation in any Congressional committee.

You might not like rural Georgians, but you should be well aware of the thriving Homo Community out there that was celebrated in the awarding winning film, Deliverance.

I think their shared anti semitism is what bonds them. We had a doc about Fuentes over here a ouple of weks ago. He makes a great living out of hate and is banned from CPAC. Let that sink in.

So let me get this straight. I am an American conservative, I vote pretty much straight Republican....AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS GUY NICK FUENTES....but you, in Wales, had a documentary about him?

Tommy

Do you think you're being fed a bill of goods? Maybe? Just maybe?

Again.

You are the reason why I don't give a fig if we never give another thin dime or one single ounce of military support to the UK ever, ever again.

watching your stupid American conservative documentaries...in Wales. That's great, Tommy. Just great.

So let me get this straight. I am an American conservative, I vote pretty much straight Republican....AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS GUY NICK FUENTES....but you, in Wales, had a documentary about him?

Tommy

Do you think you're being fed a bill of goods? Maybe? Just maybe?
You are an old woman who is out of touch Sue. You can easily find out about Fuentes and MTG knew all about him. That is why she appeared at his hate fest.

I don't know but I think you should obsess about it some more---from freaking Wales. Not only that, but I think you should post more about it on forums called US Message boards, to actual Americans. It will convince even more young Americans that we have no business being allies with you....folks.

Again.

You are the reason why I don't give a fig if we never give another thin dime or one single ounce of military support to the UK ever, ever again.

watching your stupid American conservative documentaries...in Wales. That's great, Tommy. Just great.
The reality is that you squeal for our help Sue. You know that right ?

Forum List

Back